How to level up physical defense skill

• Pressing the "V" button in game provides particular attributes for skills and weapon levelling, much of which is done at the training grounds.

There seem to be three OK ways to level up the defense skill. Discussion below.

1. Savage Lands - those weird ugly things swarm and can level up the defense slowly even if there's 20 on you. At some point if afk, I die. If there's a macro to save me when I sleep that'd be awesome, but dead people don't level weapons. Unless you're a zombie. Not that zombie use weapons. Anyways, moving on.

2. Defense encyclopdia, um, encyloprediu, er, encylopaedago, er, defense book. This is slow, lucky to level up even a little bit, have to stay in house and stare at stuff. Not the best strategy but the only one that's sustainabubble.

3. Mirrorworld. Again, based on a swarm, but not sustainable due to time mostly.

Are there other ways to level up defense skill when away from keyboard and without dying?

• Get mobs with same level as you hit you alot. Choose healer class and heal yourself or drink HP pots.
    Leveling it afk sounds abuse to me. Drink 70%HP pots or choose healer class & gather all around you.
    Good place to do it is @ Tikal entrance etc :)

• Macro for doing something when away = bot = not allowed

Leveling defense is for the cool kids and so you have to do it active. Best way to do it is with knight/priest or knight/druid since the defense skill max is the highest on knight and you can heal yourself.

Wasn't there this garden eden where you have your own mobs? use this to raise the skill with no one interfering.

When you heal yourself there is no need to repair your equip btw because it works even with damaged equip.

• Wasn't there this garden eden where you have your own mobs? use this to raise the skill with no one interfering.

Yep this is what I was using bc the mobs in there are like level 106 iirc so you can grab as many as you can and heal yourself but a bunch of them hitting at the same time adds up to a bit of dmg if you arent careful.

Closed the thread.