Patch 10.0.0.1105 - Accessories

• Is this for real? New ring is worse than Aoth ring? Do you know that now this ring is not worth to change?
    Please change this crit value to same like aoth. Or add refined version of this ring. Just something but not this.

The second problem is movement inside ini. Add transport portals and just disable sigils inside ini, or something like: if player entered ini with sigil, cancel this buff. Because walking from the start of the ini is annoying a lot. :D

• Official Post

@Asmodeush yes this is for real.
    You just seem not to understand the purpose of Aoth Accessories.

They have been always "better" than other instances' ones, that's why they are rare and precious.
    If you do not like the new rings then just do not use them. And wait for new Aoth rings.

• @Asmodeush yes this is for real.
    You just seem not to understand the purpose of Aoth Accessories.

They have been always "better" than other instances' ones, that's why they are rare and precious.
    If you do not like the new rings then just do not use them. And wait for new Aoth rings.

Maybe you're right. Okay.
    But let's see this from the other side. "Rare" in aoth's was % dmg and % to attributes. % crits was always the same. Aoth's from DN are your custom item, just like loki/hemdal etc rings. So % crit could be the same like aoth.

And what about portals?

• The new ring was supposed to replace the place of the second ring of Dn. These were assumptions of players from the test server. And we wanted to base it on% crit as Dn so that we were not wasted on injuries. What is the purpose of creating new items worse than the previous ones?
    How many times will a new player put up a topic that has no way of making a ring with DN because it is still locked?

• We had Varanas Nightmare set from level 62 to 90+ that was the best, then we had DN set which will remain the best till what?? level 130 maybe? i don't know why people are so surprised, it has always been this way in ROM. You do not have to upgrade all your gear at each level cap either, it has to remain a challenge at least to make it fun :)

• You have to understand that ring with new ini must be like from dn. Rings from dn will be all time the best because end game players will need all set from dn and second set from new ini (1 ring from dn and second from ini). with this statistic new ring is usless. Who will wear it?

Sorry for my bad English.

• What is the purpose of creating new items worse than the previous ones?

It´s like in the past you dont need to use every new items, just check whats the best for you.

We had Varanas Nightmare set from level 62 to 90+ that was the best, then we had DN set which will remain the best till what?? level 130 maybe? i don't know why people are so surprised, it has always been this way in ROM. You do not have to upgrade all your gear at each level cap either, it has to remain a challenge at least to make it fun :)

I think the same we shouldnt get all 2 Levels new Items, just a few it worth enough.

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

Edited once, last by Nadaná ().

• It´s like in the past you dont need to use every new items, just check whats the best for you.

It is new end game ini so items should be the best or the same on like other on this lvl ( now this rings is useless ) If they up this rings you don't have to do it. You can stay on this same lvl all time.

• About new items I think also that ring should be better (like dn ring) but maybe you have any better idea for the near future (maybe upgrade) idk.

• It´s like in the past you dont need to use every new items, just check whats the best for you instead of complaining for more items or crying about some rings - LOL.

The assumption of theese rings was replacing 2nd DN ring to have next full set bonus. If we lost ~20% crits you think somebody will change it ? Just nerf Stats rate in this ring, but give crits % as aoth.

We shouldnt get all 2 Levels new Items, just a few it worth enough.

I probably know why you thinks theese rings must be worse than aoth.
    You think everybody will replace whole aoth's for new accesories. No. You're wrong.
    Lets just check mage gear. He is using 2x same Aoth ring, 2x Same aoth earring and 1x Necklace.
    2nd aoth ring and earring dont give 2x same setbonus so it's a waste of it.
    So when you change this rate of rings it will be for e.g.:

Aoth Mystical Transformation Ring 1x
    Elemental Myth Ring 1x
    Elemental Myth Earring 1x
    Aoth Mystical Transformation Earring 1x
    Aoth Mystical Transformation Necklace 1x

and ofc for Setbonus from Inferno set + cape.

And still Aoth is useful and needed, and your full set is useful and needed.

But with this %critrate this ring is only useful for swap to get 15% movement speed.

• In the past patches, we had 62 aoth set and 87 arcanium chamber set as accesories. But there wasn't any reason to use 2x ring of that set cause we had 4 piece lower body sets and those rings had not additional crit damage. So new rings never been worse than old aoth/arcanium chamber ones cause they were still usable as 2nd ring, but in this case new rings are useless since not much thing can close the gap from that crit damage modification.

• Nadana is totally agree with your post and we seem to think quite alike :) For me being a long time player of ROM, since 2009, we always see the few that will always expect brand new best gear at each level cap or new instance, it has never been the case. You always skip a few levels to get the best new accessories or gear in general.

• Nadana is totally agree with your post and we seem to think quite alike :) For me being a long time player of ROM, since 2009, we always see the few that will always expect brand new best gear at each level cap or new instance, it has never been the case. You always skip a few levels to get the best new accessories or gear in general.

But you even dont know what was from beta server our the 1st purpose to gave them advices of adding theese rings. IT WAS TO REPLACE 2nd AOTH RING AND GETS 3rd SETBONUS.

But you even dont know what was from beta server our the 1st purpose to gave them advices of adding theese rings. IT WAS TO REPLACE 2nd AOTH RING AND GETS 3rd SETBONUS.

Well, maybe you would like to replace it, but that does not mean that other players or the dev team have to agree with you and make the set so that you can exchange it. Did you think about the fact, that items are way too good for the content anyways? If you get even more sets to complete, you will just be more overpowered and soon you can run the inis with 2-3 ppl and you will have nothing challenging. So pls don't always want better items.

• to overpowered with 330 damage more and 15% movement speed? Are you for real looking what are you writing?
    If this could be setbonus same or better than aoth, here we can speak about being overpowered with it.

And if I didnt get a new, better items, why I should to farm inis? To gets more and more diamonds and sit on them ?

• to overpowered with 330 damage more and 15% movement speed? Are you for real looking what are you writing?
    If this could be setbonus same or better than aoth, here we can speak about being overpowered with it.

are you for real looking what you are answering on? ;)
    not the new rings that you want to change are overpowered, but the items as a whole that you already have before the patch, so if this new set makes it even better, with all the set bonis, it would be way over the top

edit: you farm for new stats and because it is a new ini with new boss events and new environment, not just items

• Okay. Thats your opinion, different than our. Sure.
    Just stop it, before it goes really wrong.

I propose to devs/gm's/whoever in "charge" (:D) to gain this feedback and make a voting. Lets just players decide about it. Because with this thread It could be spamstorm.

• Gjiara i totally agree with you, but we cannot forget also that getting rid of an Aoth ring that will be put in AH for 50K to 80K diamonds will make them lots of diamonds too by replacing these items. You can't always get what you want all the time in life :thumbup:

• Gjiara i totally agree with you, but we cannot forget also that getting rid of an Aoth ring that will be put in AH for 50K to 80K diamonds will make them lots of diamonds too by replacing these items. You can't always get what you want all the time in life :thumbup:

You really thinks I need this 50 or 80k diamonds if I sell my ring and replace for new one? :D Nice. :D I prefer to give it somebody from my guild who is making his gear, until he get's his own or sell him for low price. :D

• And I propose that they just do what they do and not let the players vote for everything. Just let them make the items how they think it should be and it is fine. Since we don't design/program it, we don't need to have it perfectly like we want it. That's how it works and to get it perfect for every player is just wishfull thinking anyways.

Ps. nobody is going to stop me from writing my opinion (if I don't insult anyone), even if it leads to the apocalypse (not the guild)

• Official Post

Greetings,

Thank you to everyone who provided feedback.

A statement has already been given in regards to the attributes for these accessories.

These items will remain as they currently are.