8 new Fire Festival titles

• Has anyone gained any new title of the event? Maybe GM will share with us any information about those titles? I did today all the events and found nothing. "???" this description does not say anything.

• Official Post

Hello Dimebag, i noticed that you are a person who really care about in game titles so i would make you sure that all of them was tested on our test realm and worked fine. We requested our GM Team to perform tests on live server, and it has confirmed.
    I can also confirm that 4 of 8 has been already obtained by our players.
    We would not share conditions how to obtain them, i believe our playerbase is enough big to discover this.
    I wish you good luck with finding tem out! :)

• Hi Int
    All right, but it is very frustrating. A few days ago we beat in guild 2x20 Thysdyr.And now have to start from scratch because it can be hidden titles associated with it. Why we not get new titles with the launch of a new event only a week later? People did old titles, and now have to start all over again.:(

• We would really appreciate some hints where to look for those titles ;) Cuz right now we are walking blindly :(
    Some small clues like "in this event there is one title, in other event there are two titles" something like that.
    Give us a helping hand ^^

• I would love to share how I got three titles from Rune Chessboard game but the truth is I have no idea. I was doing it today and yesterday like crazy with the same person in party. First title we got at the same time, second one I got and he doesn't, and the third one I got and he doesn't. After we repeated the game few times he also got the third one. Then we kept repeating but still no second title for him.

In my opinion there definitely should be some description about each title. Cuz the truth is that yes, our playerbase is big but only very few players are interested in doing titles and even if you want to help other players you don't know how cuz you dont know how you obtained it...
    Each title in the list of festive titles have a description and i dont see a reason why those shouldn't have.

• Official Post

There is nothing more what GM, or someone from team can tell.
    As was mentioned above we let to discover our players how to obtain titles and also it is allowed to share this info.

Each title in the list of festive titles have a description and i dont see a reason why those shouldn't have.

At first it is not true, there is several titles which are not visible, at second - event title list contain some titles without description.

Titles from current event was supposed to be working this way, if it will be supposed to be shared how to obtain them would not it be better to just put them to NPC, that is not the point why there was created and added to game.

I assume most of you trying to compare current event titles, with another one which are already in game for a years. But in the past there was no info, neither tutorials how to obtain some of them, and players was supposed to discover it.

After some posts above it may prove fact that such kind of entertainment is not this what some players expect, and also that we should avoid adding new "hidden" titles to game, due to difficulty with obtaining them because of it require more than classic way (read description -> go to NPC -> meet conditions shortly -> be bored.

So let us take it as suggestion for future events.

• Hey Int,if the team are so creative then maybe you will create new events with better rewards and put it into the game instead of those boring events we get every year.

• So I had to reset event to fruition and finally I get the title and probably will not even know what exactly it got because there is nothing in the description, pure chance, I understand

• That's what I'm saying here and what i said to gm in a game. With no description we dont know what exactly we did that we got the title and what we are doing wrong that we dont get it.
    My guess is there is 4th title from the rune chessboard and I probably will have to reset the game another 50 times and may or may not get the title...

• Official Post

I probably will have to reset the game another 50 times and may or may not get the title...

I will make you sure that doing all eventes normal way, without ANY SINGLE reset ticket during event time you are capable to get all titles.

That's what I'm saying here and what i said to gm in a game. With no description we dont know what exactly we did that we got the title and what we are doing wrong that we dont get it.

It is not necessary to have description (and also intended in this case) to know how specific title has been obtained. They are attached to specific events and obtaining all of them is so far from randomization, so it is possible with EFFORT to discover how obtain them again (like it was in the past with a lot of hidden or even random obtained titles).

Hey Int,if the team are so creative then maybe you will create new events with better rewards and put it into the game instead of those boring events we get every year.

Idea may be good, but i believe it can meet with feedback that there is no tutorials to events, or they may be too hard, at next step we can expect requests about placing event unique rewards to Itemshop, what make it pointless creating them.. just saying how it can look from different point of view, based on examples from already implemented things in the past :whistling:

• Fine. But I do not understand something. How can I get the title doing event every day (about 30 times), and you can not get by resetting the event 50x?

• The last two questions:
    1) If I lose a few days of the event, will I lose the opportunity to acquire these titles in one event? (I have to wait until next year)
    2) Is used vouchers have an impact on the title at all?

• Official Post

The last two questions:
    1) If I lose a few days of the event, will I lose the opportunity to acquire these titles in one event? (I have to wait until next year)
    2) Is used vouchers have an impact on the title at all?

1. No, doing event without reset but meeting conditions should allow you to get solo 5/8 titles in first day
    2. Using rest way just allow you to repeat event, but doesnt affect in any way in title obtaining if you meet correct requirements

• Titles are also for:
    - Just hit the point of the game Dalanis
    - Possession of 100 points or more on the epidemic
    -about 38 points on a wheel on Tagena
    - Chessboard (probably need 2,3 players) -4 titles (250 points or more, 225 points, and who used the color more so you get a title 1 of 3)
    Thanks to Visenya and Ravael for working out them and help.
    Titles can not be accurately described by me.

Closed the thread.