Tikal Loot

• Hello Arcadia Staff,

first i want to say that you did a very good job with the instance secret temple of tikal, because it is challenging and you need a good balance between magical and physical damage.

But i want to make a suggestion for a loot change:
    Since the former highest instance hall of survivors provided 3 arcadia stats each run and i thing everyone liked it,
    please add another tikal stat to the endboss loot:

Now: Tikal stats are on Wrakal Loot: Chest and Weapons
    Suggestion: Tikal stats are on Wrakal Loot: Chest, Weapons and 1 lower set items (Belt, Lower Body, Gloves) also with a tikal stat,
    => The Chest drop with 1 lower set item without stats stays as it is. Like it is in dalanis nightmare

Suggestion #2 Alternative like in temple diamond times, you could add a chest to Ixchel (boss before wrakal) and add a chest with always lower body (with tikal stat on it)

It will also decrease the price for tikal items in the auctionhouse for those who are not capable or dont have the time to farm tikal

• please add another tikal stat to the endboss loot

+1
    i totally agree that there should be a third tikal stat dropping. only 2 tikal stats per run isn't enough.
    like MDNCITAJ posted there are 3 arcadia stats dropping at hos, you can buy them for materials that drop from hos
    and you can get them from dalanis nightmare. for tikal stats there are only those 2 that drop each run.
    you run tikal with a full grp of 12 people, everybody needs 2-4 different tikal stats each of them 14-16 times.
    i guess people are able to calculate how long it will take those 12 persons to farm all stats they need.
    now you can guess how long it will take till first usable tikal stats will go for sale ... and another guess on the price.

It will also decrease the price for tikal items in the auctionhouse for those who are not capable or dont have the time to farm tikal

why should a third stat dropping at tikal lower the prices for tikal items? i see no reason for it.
    there will still be the same amount of items dropping, you still need same bufffood, you still need the same number of people.