Posts by Madox

Bard/druid:

Funny thing xD. Your dmg skills require 2h staff and your tempo and new incredible riff buff skills require instrument to be used. Please fix.

Edit: This skill wasn't changed. Description still says 19.5% dmg in all atlantis channels. All skills of the class got a 28% ub nerf, doesn't matter if they are aoe or single.

Increased Druid Rune area damage gain to 40% from 20%

Yacit is included inside the game now, no addon needed. Beside this, new cards interface and whole system is coming soon so everything will change. We will see if new cards addons are needed.

About gathering I can't help sorry.

https://www.curseforge.com/chronicles-of-arcadia/addons/charplan

- This addon allows you to see all skills and item set skills for bard.

- Bard instructor is outside class hall in Varanas. Miquella or something like that is called if im not wrong. Be sure you are bard as main class or she won't sell any weapon.

- About skills and elites, keep in mind that we have a class balance going out so they get buffed, nerfed, reworked... etc. every week. Addon will show them updated after every patch.

Patch Notes | Chronicles of Arcadia

- In this page you can check for changes that are made and changes that might happen in "planned change log" for next patch.

Regards, Madoxx.

Bard/Druid

• Changed Natural Music to make Incredible Riff to provide 100% damage with 2 minutes cooldown instead, but decreases area damage by 90%.
    • Increased Druid Rune area damage gain to 40% from 20%.

If my math isn't failing, this is:

- Small aoe sustain nerf.

- Even more single sustain nerf (assuming it was super terrible before).

- Small nerf in aoe burst.

- 20% Single burst.

Well sorry but this is just nonsense. What is the point in giving a "buff" while nerfing our sustain when the single dmg skills are a joke. Our single dmg will be almost the same crap as before and will force us to use water and Beer in boss just to spam the useless Musical Attack skill because all the other decent skills (which hit almost double than this one) have 90% dmg reduction :D. Instead of 100kk in balton we will do 120, thank you! Helpful.

Class have super broken sustained dmg in mobs. You need to nerf that and buff other aspects of the class. Who wants to use a class that can't do any dmg in b1, organs, balton, last... you are just furniture in those places.

Warlock/Scout

Didn't see anyone playing this class in like 6 or more months so wanted to try. It was bad. The dmg overall is atleast 20% lower than rest of classes we usually play (not including bards). IS really unpleasant to play and not fluid at all. Mobs die quickly, stopping your channels and preventing you to transform in a long time.

- Ruthless Judgment: This mechanic needs a change. Is awfull, everywhere. Remove the "needing crit" part and add 40s cd to the skill. Another option is adding this skill into Precise Dark Magic passive.

- Weakening Weave Curse: This skill hits nothing in boss. We need to spend another cast using this to do 0 dmg. Add this debuff into Ruthless Judgment so it provides the debuff into your target. It will help ALL warlocks.

- PSI while being transformed. You can spend psi for around 20s and then almost 10s of using really bad skills.

- PSI without transform. We need another 5-10s to get into the form. At the end 50% of our sustain time we are doing no dmg at all. Another bad thing, we can't transform before the combat starts (unless using ALE) and that is a big problem sometimes.

This class was supossed to be a single dmg class. Its aoe is bad (as it should be) but the single CAN'T be bad, right now the class is pointless.

- Dark rain: reduce the channel time to 0.80s (like bards harmony).

- Will of Soul. Make shot (including Dark rain) recover 2 psi, not 1. Include Psychic Shot into this passive so those last 10 seconds of transformation we can get some psi using it (only while being transformed).

All these changes will make the class more fluid to play and then we can see if they are enough to catch up in terms of dmg to other dps.

Thanks for Bard/Knight this Tank-Class feels very nice and flawless, it performs great :) but have a little lag of physical defense. Fullbuffed with gold gear i am arround 3.3kk with def sigel abit over 4kk :) maybe you can change 104 ISS Skill ID:1491361 for Tank's to : Music Rune: Sturdiness: "Increase physical defense by 20%" is way more useful because the 20% aggro and 300 points parry have no impact to this class and beacuase of its the 104 ISS it should be something great.

Best regard Ídhril.

Exactly the same def than warlock/knight tank :/

Bard/Mage.

I think the class is similar to mages in general. Strong dmg in mobs and pathetic in single dmg situation like organs and balton, etc. I don't know if that was the idea for this class. If it was, good, is performing very well in those places.

If it wasn't, here a few ideas.

To reduce the broken sustained dmg in mobs: Remove the 29.8% fire dmg from fire rune and add into another skill. 30s every 60s or 30-60s every 2 min, idk you pick.

To increase single dmg.

- Change harmony into fire dmg.

- When incredible rift is active, increase 3s cast dmg by 30% or some kind of modificator to this skill so when is used by a real cast (not fire rune passive), skill hits more.

-Bug fix. 3s cast skill should activate fire rune passive, it doesn't.

Bard/Druid

Class needs a total rework. It needs:

1. Buffs for burst.

2. Change the instant aoe skill adding more radius to 80 and buffing its dmg since is crap.

3. Fast shot skill, (the one used in straight line) shouldn't be an aoe. It should be a reflect up to 3 or 5 mobs so isn't used as normal aoe in b2 mobs or lake.

4. Single skill. Right now it has 3s cd, melee, high mana consumption and useless dmg. It should become the main single dmg skill of the class (boss) and not fast shot.

Mage/Bard.

Pretty similar to other mages like m/r in terms of playstyle although it does less dmg. I still dont understand the "sup for pdps" skills. Not much sense in using this class right now.

Bard/mage: Useless.

Longer form, is the worst mdps i've seen since... well... ever xD. It is lacking dmg in every aspect of the game, in all situations. Without fire rune buff (30s on, 90s cd) is a nightmare you have to wait for cds or use skills which does 0 dmg. The aoe with 3s cast is a shame. That isn't gonna work, who wait 3s + channel in sustain just to do an aoe with low dmg?

Bard/druid:

Need to check again because we had a b/s and well, you know what that is in aoe xD.

About single dmg, totally useless aswell. Always last person in scrut.

I think the class need another rework, it has 0 buffs. We only have to spam an aoe in stright line hitting mobs which are before our target. This kind of skills suck. It's the same priest/scout had and it needed to be changed because it had tons of problems. You can hit 15 mobs or only 3 just by luck. It says 150 radius but in this case it means another thing, its 150 distance but like 20 width.

Mage/Bard:

Please fix static field asap so we can properly test the class. Beside this, it needs a 3s cast skill. We can't burst bosses using flame, it's dmg is terrible since it got nerfed due to mage/scout.

I think this should apply to all combinations that have a passive to use another weapon. These passives should allow us to use all the skills of the class like if it was an instrument. Whats the point of playing bard if you can't use its skills?

Apparently cards patch is almost here and as I saw, it requires even more farm than before. How is my sugestion going? Will we have that improved pet perfume to only loot cards?

If that is the case, mobs with crap items inside will need to disappear as fast as if we looted everything or maps will be full of corps and everyone will complain. I really think this changes are needed to be implemented at the same time than the patch come out.

Regards, Madoxx.

Oh that is a class balance issue, not cards. You were agains't going full dex system even tho rogues would need to pay more for new stats since they need 2 good ones instead of 1. Needing 3 instead of 2 also apply to that. Is what you and many others wanted because your gears were partially done. This will affect many aspects of the game sadly and probably will require leathers to pay more money for that reason :)

The problem is they want to force other classes to use 4 if they wan't a second deck.

Sorry but it makes no sense. Is unfair to those classes that aren't inside your imaginary "how a deck should be". In this situation healers and mdps will need to pay 10x times more than leathers just because you thought it was the right thing to do. No matter how you want to explain it but that is the reality.

From your post, I conclude that it is not appropriate for players to choose HP or another additional attribute because it is weak and ineffective. As a result, I say that we are willing to consider it so that these attributes have higher numerical values and are prioritized for cards, but that still doesn't satisfy you?

Main stats:

Leather: dex/str/patk

Chain: str/pat

Mdps: int/matk

Healers: wis

These are the main stats to use in a deck. Using stamina or HP is something aditional and not needed. Many people won't do it. The main ones are what I typed.

Example number 1. How to get a Second deck: healer.

Main deck Leather: DEX / PATK / STR --- WIS (you can get main stat using your first main stat of your main deck, don't even need STR, stat number 3)

Main deck Mdps: INT / MATK / STA / HP --- WIS (you need 4 stats to achieve this one, not 2)

Main deck Chain: STR / PATK / STA / HP --- WIS (you need 4 stats to achieve this one, not 2)

Example number 2. How to get a Second deck: mdps

Main deck Leather: DEX / PATK / STR --- INT / MATK (you can get 2 main stats using your first 2 main stats of your main deck, don't even need STR, stat number 3)

Main deck Healer: WIS / STA / HP / PDEF --- INT / MATK (you need 4 stats to achieve the mdps 2 main stats, not 2)

Main deck Chain: STR / PATK / STA / HP --- INT / MATK (you need 4 stats to achieve the mdps 2 main stats, not 2)

I hope I explained myself so you see my point.

Why our second deck will cost X money or 10X depending on which one is our main class? There is no logical reason behind this more than a random pick from your side.

A logical sequence is explicitly shown here that allows you to create constraints and represents specific conditions. If a perfect card in an additional deck is needed, then a perfect card in the main deck must first be made. If someone wants to circumvent these constraints, there are additional conditions in the form of an overpriced.

Sorry but it makes no sense. Is unfair to those classes that aren't inside your imaginary "how a deck should be". In this situation healers and mdps will need to pay 10x times more than leathers just because you thought it was the right thing to do. No matter how you want to explain it but that is the reality.

Why? Are these tables complete? If so, If I want wisdom, why only dex and HP give it? I don't want to pay 10x times more diamonds because my main deck don't have the atributes that you (in your opinion) are correct for it. Let me play the class I wan't, not what you want. All atributes should be available with the SAME price.

And in what situation do you suppose something could go wrong?

Do you want to have a weak main card, but still make a perfect card in an additional deck? That's not the kind of change we expect.

Did you check what HP stat is giving comparing to other stats? Is a shame and not worth the extra spend that a 4th stat needs.

Lets take orange card as example:

-Stamina max 16. Full buffed we usually have around x2 of our ub stamina so 32. 1 stamina is 5 HP. 32 x 5 = 160

-HP max 60.

Stamina stat is 2.66 times better than HP stat. Only in terms of HP, doesn't include the extra defense which would add another 2 or 3 times better option.

Getting a healer deck from mdps deck is harder than doing it from a leather deck, but isn't the only thing. Other example of why this isnt fair: Get second deck with mdps.

If you are leather pdps as main, mdps will be easier on second deck than if you are a healer. A Leather with 2 stats in main dex/patk can get int/matk as second. Rest of classes would need to add HP/PDEF to start a mdps deck.

Why our second deck will cost X money or 10X depending on which one is our main class? There is no logical reason behind this more than a random pick from your side.

You want to force me to have a perfect (including bad HP as 4th stat) main deck before I can start my second. Instead, a leather could start his healer or his mdps (yeah both) using his main DEX/PATK stat. That is the wrong part and I hope you see it.

These considerations don't even include hybrid classes which I guess you didn't follow balance and aren't aware of them. A druid/warlock should use wisdom, not HP. If my main class is this one (which is), I can't build a good healer deck as second because my main already have wisdom on it. Do you see the problems?

Each attribute on the main card includes a LIMITED selection of attributes that can be made available for selection on additional decks.

Why? Are these tables complete? If so, If I want wisdom, why only dex and HP give it? I don't want to pay 10x times more diamonds because my main deck don't have the atributes that you (in your opinion) are correct for it. Let me play the class I wan't, not what you want. All atributes should be available with the SAME price.

You guys are saying that the normal version is meant for weaker groups. You also say weaker groups shouldn't clean the instance so they shouldn't have acess to the normal version of the item. Clear your mind please xD.

That is precisely the opposite of what I am saying. The normal artefact is now again farmable for weaker groups while they improve their characters to a point where they can get the improved version.

Instance is harder now than it was before. B1 removed possibility to kite. Locatha not dying at 50% means many groups can't kill it, etc. I think if you really wanna make normal artefact to be used by weaker groups, then activate the npc without needing last boss so those people can still farm the simpler version of the artefact.

And in addition to this increase in difficulty came a new form of rewards. Again: You do not need to kill any bosses to get the first artefact. Only for the refined one.

Maybe im confused or you guys changed something after I did it. In order to see the npc inside kalin, the one selling artefacts and recipe materials. Don't you need to click something in last boss rom and keep doing quests so this npc sells things to you?

So your assumption about weaker groups is wrong. If weaker group is not able to do full instance they will not unlock the artifacts and there is no point for them to farm anything.

I think there is a big misunderstanding: The loot that has been removed as a hotfix to remove the possibility to skip the content is returned to the monsters, so you will still be able to farm the normal artefact. For the refined one though, you will need to finish the instance. The content that is in the game right now will be retained, it's farmability even reverted to when it was first released, but it's improved counterpart will be locked behind the endboss.

Kalin is supposed to be hard, something to give the playerbase something to strive for. Weaker groups are not supposed to be able to clear the instance. These groups should otherwise try to find ways to improve.

You guys are saying that the normal version is meant for weaker groups. You also say weaker groups shouldn't clean the instance so they shouldn't have acess to the normal version of the item. Clear your mind please xD.

Instance is harder now than it was before. B1 removed possibility to kite. Locatha not dying at 50% means many groups can't kill it, etc. I think if you really wanna make normal artefact to be used by weaker groups, then activate the npc without needing last boss so those people can still farm the simpler version of the artefact.

Even if you aren't happy from the output, bringing any ideas and solutions will always be helpful.

These can be discussed freely with other players, and by that it helps us to consider it with updates.

A post with only complains and tension won't help in this process.

Please tell me you are joking right now. I have been asking for many months to have a planned log change so we can see the changes for cards patch before the disaster content start. So we can see our ideas are implemented and we can improve them together. What did we get? A few points saying the whole system was gonna change, that our last 200 comments about cards were useless because nothing will be the same. I told this in forum post, I went and send messages to Rake, to Grox, even to a GM because Rake ignored the forum private messages. Don't tell me im only complaining and tension anything. You are insulting me and our efforts to improve this server. Players tell you what you (design) did wrong and how to fix it and your answer is: don't complain...

We already told you the solution, you just don't wanna listen. Keep the same system.

About the rest of your answers, you just don't read at all what I typed. I said design problem many times.

- It is not devs fault.

- It is not bugs fault.

- It is not bad quality content problems.

- It is not me being a selfish player problem.

- It is (I hope is clear) design problem.

Recipe did not include bosses. Period. Design team created a loot where killing bosses was not needed. You can say whatever you want about this but reality is, it was designed without bosses. Anyone after 1 week playing this game could see that. Are your designing members not playing this game? If they don't, that is exactly why a planned log change is needed. So players can tell you, "hey, that won't work". This is a deja vu. I hate repeating myself but lately is like talking to a wall. Byte did it with balance. Ask him!

I honestly don't know what else to say. I'm tired of having the same problem over and over with every new content for not asking the players what we think.