Posts by avdeich851

New item set skill "Death of Cold" ID: 497730 with 2sec cooldown now share cooldown with the old one "Altar of Shadoj" ID: 495732 that have 30s cd.

And one more thing: is the dmg of "Death of Cold" ID: 497730 doing 3500 + 0.40int result about 500k water dmg, vs "Ice Blades" with 632 Water dmg did 1500k on same target.

Is that fine that "Ice blades" on priest/scout did x3 more dmg than "Death of Cold" ID: 497730 item set skill that belongs to int amount?

And 80lvl ite set skill "Elemental Repercussions" suffer healing abilities by 60% for +20%crit. damage, would it be better to gave at least 60% boost crit dmg or 20% mdam instead, or reduce heal by 20% instead of 60%?:)

yesterday i've accidentally deleted my dagger by using AUfusion, and now i can't log in to my Player.net account to create a restoration ticket. I've reset password few times by using my email, and got 'wrong username or password' over and over again. What can i do to restore acess to my player.net account? character : Avdeich

Would like to complete Anna Warrens event before Pumpkin Festival , or possibility to get this title on Item Shop, title is very nice, the single one that is really useful from Festival titles section.

Would like to see harder versions of inis like 'Cave of the water dragon' and 'Lair of the Demon Dragon' with the new useful crafting recipes gear/acessories , and also would be nice to add a common gear set to everyone who enter siege zone to make battle balanced, and a reward must be more useful, like a new siege currency that could be spent for new things like a new gear runes (% red. dmg from players/mobs maybe or +all parameters) or could be traded to pve currencies like arcadia coins

i looged in after patch and i found that i have lost pdeff sigels. i had few stacks 50x each stack inside my bank and in my backpacj and i found out that stacks became 5x each. i want sigils back. pls send it back
    nickname : Avdeich