Posts by Khira

Hello Zoltarek999, i have looked at the Quest "The Hostage and the Ambush" and it works as it should.
    I completed this quest on your character.
    if you have some Quest-issues again you can contact us via Support here

Hello Gjiara, there was an annoucement about Exp and TP Buffs for 7 Days on our Website. I will forward your Report to make these Buffs removeable.

from our Homepage:
    Additionally from now until 07.01.2017 you will receive 50% EXP/TP buffs to boost your characters.

Hello
    I was wondering if You could please increase the number of spaces in our houses? I love decorations and I find 100spaces too little

Hello Revvv, thank you for the Suggestion.

Hi I was wondering if it were possible to increase the drop rate of crafting runes. With the current (great) experience rates it is very easy to level out of range. A level 102 in a 98 zone it's nearly impossible to farm them. Thanks

Hi Megaswarden, the Crafting Runes are also in the Itemshop available. Category: Crafting and then Crafting Runes

I just started on this server with a scout warden. Now I'm max. level and I got a big nerf. That is unfriendly.

Iam pretty sure you still do enough dmg.

Nerfs are bad all the way around in my opinion. All they do is create drama and animosity among the players. I knew that a Scout Nerf was coming, and a minor Nerf would of been acceptable but this is a major one. It is not only an unfriendly welcome to new players but it is also unfriendly to us as well. I spent a lot of money on my Scout and this Nerf makes me angry.

I understand you, but the nerf was necessary. You can use a new rotation with your scout and you will do enough dmg, maybe it will make you more fun as before with only burning the bosses.

Tbh I'm pretty sure scout is still good

I agree :) :thumbup:

Nachdem ich nun einige Tage mit den Auswirkung dieses Nerv verbracht habe (und ich mich immer noch nicht damit angefreundet habe) habe ich doch einige Fragen:
    Warum gleich so drastisch?

Schön das du dir ein paar Tage Zeit genommen hast um diese Änderung auf dich wirken zu lassen. Du kannst dir sicher sein, das wir keine Änderungen vornehmen um unsere Spieler zu verärgern, eher um das Gameplay zu verbessern. Diese Änderung war notwenig, um das bursten von Bossen ein wenig entgegenzuwirken.

In vielen Dingen merkt man, dass der Betreiber das Spiel kennt und sich auch Gedanken macht, dass Spiel zu verbessern und Neueinsteiger/Serverwechsler den Einstieg zu erleichtern.

Vielen Dank für das positive Feedback.

Ich bitte also diesen Schritt noch einmal zu überdenken.
    Vorschlag: Den Bogenschuss evtl. auf 500% zu setzen und dann über einen längeren Zeitraum zu testen.

Ich notiere deinen Änderungsvorschlag und werde ihn weiterleiten.

I had an issue recently with the auction house. I usually go through it regularly to learn and buy and sell. I noticed someone put something in for gold instead of diamonds so I bought it. That person told me to give it back. Is it fair to keep things if this happens? I sure feel guilty although it was in the auction.

Hello Gargoyle, that´s a good Question. Its up to you if you want to return it or not, but we appreciate it a lot if our Player are fair to each other.
    :love:

Cheers guys
    I would love to see some runes in this weekends promotion and some guild materials for example rubies and guild runes that were in a promotion a few weeks ago

We want good skins (weapons and costumes) please !!

Thank you for Suggestions; but please take a moment to give us Item name or ID too when providing Suggestions in the Future.

You can find them here

See you :love:

Oh ok is it possible than to put the 110 perfect jewels for dias to ? Or give more plussing jewels for that amount of rubies ?

Hello Wargod,

sometimes we have them in a Weekend-Promotion.

How to restore your Interface

1. Copy the Userprofile

Press Windows Key + R and paste %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Runes of Magic

2. save Folder

save the Folder to a secure Location (Desktop or another Folder)

after a Addon reset or Interface crash

1. copy the "Runes of Magic" Folder

Go to the secure Location where you saved the Runes of Magic Folder and copy the "Runes of Magic" Folder

2. restore the Interface

Press Windows Key +R and paste %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Runes of Magic and replace the "Files" with the saved one.

See you :love:

I'm just looking for how to give my pet an element so I can merge other eggs into it. When purchased, the aurora egg has no element.

Hello Gargoyle,

the Aurora-pets doesnt have a Element. The only Chance to get a Pet-egg with Element is, to catch one around the Map.

Hello Gargoyle,

merging Pets is probably the most rewarding way to control your pet's attribute gain and also the best way to earn Training Points and experience.
    You can reach the pet merging window by choosing the 4th tab on the upper right of your pet window.

Essentially, what merging does is that it "feeds" one pet to another. The main pet remains alive, with the improved attributes. The second pet disappears.

Merging two pets requires you to set an "Agent" and a "Reagent". The Agent is the pet you want to advance using this process, the Reagent is a pet egg that you want to use up to improve the main pet. In the screenshot, the Agent left slot in the breeding window and Reagent is the right one.

Let's start with the basics. To be able to merge with an Agent, the Reagent has to fulfill the following:

- The Reagent egg needs to be of the same or lower level than the Agent egg
    - The Reagent egg needs to be the same element as the Agent egg, or a neutral element (rune pet eggs).

Note: Always double check which pet you use for which slot, especially if your main pet came from rarity of eggs that you use for merging. What shows up in the slot is the icon for original egg, so for example, if your Agent came from Amazing Egg and so did your Reagent, you can become confused and accidentally put them in other order. If you lose your main pet, there is no way to get it back.

Once you've placed the eggs make sure you look at the preview and click the blue orb in between them to merge them. Do not click "Pair Merging"

The Agent will get new attributes as a result of merging. Those attributes are averaged values for your Agent and Reagent. There is a formula for how much the pet will gain.
    However, the values will never go down. So, if your Agent pet has Strength of 25 and Reagent has 21, your pet will not go down to 23. You never lose values from merging, only gain. Thus, you can use even white, low quality wild eggs to merge and still improve your pet

The two exceptions to this are training and experience. They always go up during merge.

Training goes up by +50 for element-matched pets, up by +100 for Rune pets.

Experience goes up by 1000 divided by (Agent level; Reagent level + 1). The closer the level of two pets, the more XP the merge gets. For same level, you get 1000 XP, for one level difference, 500, for two level difference 333 and so on

This gives you control over pet growth. If you want to keep your pet low level but get him high aptitude, pick low level merge eggs. That will keep pet from leveling up, while still giving him training points tradeable for aptitude. If you want to raise pet level, merge it with another pet of same level.

hope i could help you a little. See you :love: