Posts by JockelR

Hello,

its getting out of control people are standing afk for Hours on Warrior/bard at spots to farm cards and have parfume on (see screenshot)

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

(all of them afk with parfume on and w/b skill leakage)

it would be very nice if there could be some action done against this.

Since u can activate the skill + parfume for 6 hours u can basicly go sleep and 6 hours later ur inventory is full of the desired card.

Kind Regards

Jockels

Idk where to post this since it doesnt really fit into a specific feedback thread.

My honest feedback about the latest changes:

It is very nice for people who just wanna spend time playing this game alone, but im starting to get the feeling with card system introduced/mini games rework this game turns from an MMORPG into a Singleplayer game with some mmo elements.

The card system looks very nice but it just created another point of the game where u play alone.

Im slowly getting dragged away from the game because i (and i hope others aswell) enjoy group content more than grinding alone for hours and hours.

The balance between singleplayer elements, which are insanly time or money consuming, and multiplayer elements is feeling very off when u look at the amount of time u need to spend on cards farming/minigames in comparison to running instances like Kalin where u get done really quick.

There are things from other games which could be done 1:1 in this game for people who enjoy instanced content more than grinding stuff alone. For example:

Daily quests for instances

Challenge modes for rofl/kalin like a fight against time with a leaderboard(just like an andor leaderboard)

Turning minigames into little instances where u run with a group and tank/healer/dps is all needed

There are many more examples of stuff which could be done and give rewards like titles/cards/stats or basicly anything which can be usefull for character Progression.

This is just my personal feeling about the game right now and if u have a diffrent opinion / suggestion which in ur opinion would be a big improvement u can share them.

Kind Regards

Jockels

Its correct that mages, before the change, was less depending on good support.

Now they depend more on it just like pdps.

What do you mean by, increased again for mage, so far i saw mage as beeing the less dependent class which didnt fall off that much when ur support was part-time afk.

U can try playtest r/ch without any support than u can see what it means to be relying onto support.

Good that i live in a world of free speech and i can share my opinion freely and if u dont want it than go somewhere where everyone gets censored thank you.

Yes please only mages can decide about mage changes, so stop commenting about leather.

Very good way of going into balancing thx.

And as u saw my previous comment about leather classes im not crying like other people that everything is too weak.

right now, pre-patch, m/ch is f**** strong. insane aoe and silly simple 40-50kk single burst dps oO

Please explain this. From my pov, the class is stupidly weak, can't compete with any magical class in the game, even wl/wd is stronger in aoe and single target in both burst and sustain Oo Sometimes it seems to me, I'm playing on a different server xD

I would really want to spectate ur runs and see what u are doing (especially what ur tank and support are doing when i read ur "results"), Everytime i saw that class intern/random it was top dps, outclasses everyone in AOE, beat or competed with good single target classes at balton/astaroth. Only weakness was organs if u dont get good support.

And i saw in 1 week atleast 10-20 times that class.

They commented what they wanted to achieve with the mage changes so they benefit from support more and are weaker with less/bad support, so if u have bad support ur damage will be much lower and that was completly achieved with these changes.

Kind Regards

Jockels

The dire state of Bard/Rouge

After testing this class in various group composition it became very clear that this class is basicly unplayable for about 75% of the instance.

The Full Burst in Aoe

Works pretty good in my Opinion and does very good damage, and gets better if u have more than 1 b/r for a second kick to know down another wave of enemies.

The off burst in Trash

Well there is the problem off this class besides the massive energy AND focus problems, there are 2 aoes:

Mass Destruction which deals very little damage in offburst if no skill(1491133) is applied because then u do only mainhand DPS which on this class u barely have any of it AND u cant always affort that skill because it costs 40 energy AND 18 focus + the cost of (1491133) with 27 focus which comes to a total cost of 40 energy and 45 focus for 1 aoe, without any focus recovery u wont be able or can afford to use this combination.

2nd AOE (1491338) the Octav skill which has an elite so it deals Dark Damage.

well 1st its again ONLY main hand dps which this class doesnt really have and it also got nerfed to 644%. This skill combined with 20s cd doesnt really add that much to the class.

My Fix for the offburst disaster:

Give some kind of energy/focus regeneration

Change "1491338" too main and offhand dps like every skill of that class

reduce energy cost of Mass destruction and invert the Offhand and main hand dps so it can profit from the higher offhand dps OR give a Damage buff to the tamburin as a mainhand weapon.

Full Burst Single target

I guess thats where u wanted to make this class shine since, if u are able to stack to 10, it can absolutly destroy the boss. It also brings a bit of support to the group so if you change the class a bit that its better in offburst/trash then the Fullburst in Single target should take a nerf.

Sustain Single Target

Same as AOE sustain in offburst its absolutly trash, for example b2 in rofl u can see how bad it is to stand at a boss without anything to do since at 1 point u can spam a non gcd skill and thats it.

At bosses u can stack ur daggers which do without buffs no real dps since u dont have any weapon damage

In Trash the stacking is way to slow to not use "1491130" on Cooldown.

Conclusion:

This class feels very bad too play and definitly needs some love. In Comparison to other good/decent classes it will always fall behind even on better gear.

This was all tested with t11/12 gold gear and t14 weapons and compared to a wide range of singletarget/aoe classes

and most of the times this class falls off very fast after the first pull and u get the feeling of beeing useless until the next time u have all buffs up.

Kind Regards

Jockels

After a few b /r attempts, it seems to me that there is physical damage there. I would suggest increasing damage from the main weapon and only the skill that reduces damage from the other hand.

For me the bigger problem, and the reason why this class makes 0 fun to play for me, is that after dwarfen ale runs out your standing there after a short time with 0 energy and 0 focus which is very unpleasant too play when u dont have a skill too regenerate anything. So i would suggest to give a skill the bonus effect too regenerate focus/energy.

Suitable for this would be the Skill "1491132" too regenerate 15 focus/energy each hit which would be 40 in total each 15 sec (after taking the cost of 20energy/focus into count).

Or Skill "1491130" and make each stack of the dagger you pull out regenerate 5 or 10 focus/energy.

Kind Regards

Jockels

for druid i would like to see one of the iss changed so it can cast while moving (maybe for 30 secs with 60 secs cd)

i would like to see more for warlocks, it seems it's too much casting involved , maybe a little more dark damage on some spells or ill will.

why some scouts blood arrow has no negative affect(or positive) and others don't ?

Because some scouts have elite skills and others dont.

Hi,

some classes are diffrent here than on other servers, i would suggest installing char plan and just look at all combinations and see what fits u most.

Kind Regards

Jockels

Hello,

you can't transfer ur character from ROM over here.

Mages are a sensitive theme over here, but looking at the mages in my guild there are a lot of very good combinations right now. For Example m/wl, m/r, m/ch, d/wl, b/wl, b/m. But since balancing is an ongoing process this might change but there will always be a lot of viable classes for your gear.(K/m wont be one of them tho)

Kind Regards

Jockels

last year it had to do with the deadly shot stack, if it was to low and casting a combo shot

Thanks, i was able to reproduce it, it always happens when you cast deadly shot "1490773" without any stacks of deadly shot.("1501097")

As soon as the stack from Deadly shot goes too 1 and up too 4 stacks the snipe bugs around and changes from the changed snipe to the normal snipe which also changes the skill order in the skill book.

Would be nice if this could be fixed.

Kind Regards Jockels

I am also curious about these changes. I have an idea to make a buffer scout which will depend on the dmg,

This is actually a cool idea for S/B too have this class an identity instead of beeing a 2nd scout/priest.

Make some skills like vital shot give a buff to the group that they inflict more damage depending on the s/b damage.

Could be making kind of a m/wl but just as a scout.

Hello,

i encountered this error now twice in rofl and once while testing around with rotation.

The skills from S/CH "randomly" reset too normal scout skills in skillbook and cast bar so for example you all of the sudden see a normal snipe in your skillbar and the skillbook order gets messed up.

So far i wasnt able to reproduce this bug but when i do i will link a video of it in this thread.

Kind Regards

Jockels