Posts by kranis1

Kranis1 that would be cool though were would the fun be if everything was given to us on a silver plater. if that item would exist dude then half the fun of your toon would be done.

I understand, but when theres a multiclass system, I have fun leveling my initial class through story and adventure, but after that it feels like a grind, ,and i, personally dont have fun grinding out xp to level secondary/third/fourth etc... That's the whole point of my request, to simply get rid of the inconvenience of it. The main reason i want it is because i wanna get to a high level, and enjoy doing some of the story without too much of a struggle. I play on this server because of the nostalgia that runes of magic brings me, not to grind. :)

Can you guys create an item that provides instant level 102 with the sufficient experience/talent points? I like this server, I like having fun, but I hate grinding out these levels. You guys can also sell this item the same way you sell the level 80 one. Just double the price, I'd say 6,000 diamonds is a money making price. :D

There's a couple of armor costumes that I cant find on here like for example the Golden Lion Armor.

As well as an armor that i cant for the life of me remember the name of, but its like a tribal armor skin, the chest piece is nude with red tribal tattoos? anyone know the name? anyways can we bring these armors in?