Posts by Ainulindale

As a full-time healer I really like D/Wd, D/W, P/S, P/Wrl, P/R (cause it's fast ) and if You need a litlle bit of survivability P/K is also a good choice.
    In my opinion D/S is kinda useless in party. I like this combination a lot but the 36k regens are too low for me when tank has 1kk hp and dps usually have 300-500k hp.

S/Wrd it's not the only choice scouts have. S/R is also very good

M/Wrl - party can run without it but it's nice to have its debuff
    Wrl/M - buffer and a good dps if you are not lazy and know how to play it. I honestly don't get ppl who only think that their job is to spam Warp Charge and keep up the Soul Brandx4 debuff
    Wrl/Ch, M/W, D/R, K/M, W/M - good magical dps

I know nothing about physical melee classes :>

As a full-time healer I really like D/Wd, D/W, P/S, P/Wrl, P/R (cause it's fast ) and if You need a litlle bit of survivability P/K is also a good choice.
    In my opinion D/S is kinda useless in party. I like this combination a lot but the 36k regens are too low for me when tank has 1kk hp and dps usually have 300-500k hp.

S/Wrd it's not the only choice scouts have. S/R is also very good

M/Wrl - party can run without it but it's nice to have its debuff
    Wrl/M - buffer and a good dps if you are not lazy and know how to play it. I honestly don't get ppl who only think that their job is to spam Warp Charge and keep up the Soul Brandx4 debuff
    Wrl/Ch, M/W, D/R, K/M, W/M - good magical dps

I know nothing about physical melee classes :>

Actually i was thinking to play d-s. But i still wanna this lol. because, i remember that i protected a huge raid when i was a d-s. For this reason, i may trust myself if it going on druid. Yay, but sup combinations such as wl-m or m- wl or debuffer tank k-w soo necessary in arcadian rom? ?(

You can play every Class combination u want as long as you know how to gain the Maximum of your class and how to play along the boss event. Scout is atm the most valuable dps class combination out there,bc of long range distant. If you remember in Cl a year ago it was not playable as a rogue/mage bc of the boss and trash aoes, or in Hos physical dps was not needed. Now it seems like physical damage is the better choice. But Mage combinations are only good for Hos and Tikal B4 (double boss) not OP anymore thats all. I hope you will find your own Class Combination m8

Aye aye, we can play every class that we want. but everyone doesnt prefer every class in games such as especially rom. i mean everyone wants best healer, best dps and best tanking class. Also game developers release some updates that focusing on any class/character or improve any class/character. Forexample, scouts used to sh.itty class in rom. Now it's almost one of most wanted classes in the game becaus e of last updates. i know that the best class is your best. But requirements of guilds, parties/raids are really important when going on any class after create ^^ anyway, i guess i'll go for druid :thumbup:

Hi there,

Firstly i'm sorry for that noob question. I only need to learn most needed classes to play after a year later lol. Now, a lot of ppls are talking about going on Scout(i guess, wrd is secondary) for best dps combination if i want dealing better dps . Also they're talking about that D-S or D-Wrd are most needed healer combinations. In addition Ch-R only for tanking. Is it right?

What about following classes and their combinations?

Forexample:

K-W
    R-M
    P-X
    W-Wrd
    W-S
    W-K
    Wrd-S
    Wrd-W
    wl-m
    m-wl

All dead? :D

Hi guys,

I want to join here from other server. I've left the other rom srv because of especially terrible bugs. And i also searched another mmorpgs but, rom is the best i think. i began to search here yesterday. You have really high quality website as it looks. Also looks like you care here well. You know that greedy developers of offic.ial servers(actually no developers) don't care this poor game since long time. And also i was playing this lovely game over 6 years until two weeks. Ok, i'm still searching arcadia server(s) since yesterday because of this.

so, what can you talk about ROM Arcadia/Legacy? Maybe drop rates, item shop, events, if you have bugs that we bored like others anymore, etc.

Note: i don't talk about others servers. i only want to join arcadia and i want to know something.

All the best