Posts by GeorgieGirl

I played M/S for years and absolutely loved it. I think it would be a great idea to get them a weapon that would make them viable again, I for one would go back to playing it. I switched to W/M because M/S became useless, but then made a S/Wdn, which I also love to play but for a Magic class I would love to be able to play M/S...

Do it pretty please :thumbup:

Pyper

Oh God, I need step by step instruction for this, lol. I am not that tech savvy and will make a mess of everything :(. I just want to download and play the game that's all. I uninstalled everything ROM and the official client and everything so I had a clean slate but that did not work either.

Same Kranklys, I shut off my firewall, and smartscreen as well and got stuck again at that 20%. Was there for over an hour waiting and then closed it and went to Playernet again thinking it may continue but it went to the Official Rom sign on screen and started downloading :(. I gave up and went to bed.

Should not be this difficult to Download a game right from scratch....

Pyper

Well, it is now just stuck. At least I am on the Arcadia Sign on Screen while the updates were downloading but for the last 30 minutes it is stuck, the top bar says 100% Checking MD5 and the bottom bar is at 80%. I saw it download the official Runes of magic 6. something and now it has stopped, that was the last thing I saw downloading. On the paradise UPD download screen it is at 20% and it has been like this for about 35 Mins now.

Any suggestions?

I am having the very same issue that Antidevil is describing. I uninstalled the other Client ( that I apparently am not allowed to mention but begins with a G, lol) and Official Runes of Magic and Arcadia Runes of Magic. I am now downloading the game again via PlayerNet so hope this will work out. I have downloaded patches before but never had this issue. I been at this it seems forever tonight and this is my last attempt!

Pyper