Posts by xenoo

i like gjiaras idea itll bring more to sw and arena, itll give a good reason to do drill grounds. Itll be an effective way to farm mems for what ever use but still take some time. All of which you can do solo or as a group.

i can say no one is willing to help me do 4-5 GoH runs per day but one suggestion is return guild leave cooldown to 0 you said impossible but it was how it was for years so im not sure why its not possible or increase mems in an instance thats easily soloable or somewhat easy to solo. return the 25mems back to 75. maybe give ironbloodwill title away to people thats mostly what im after that and Soldiers attack and maybe rock guardian. You could also maybe have an event where you can earn mems or badges not sure what type of an event but something. Maybe something also where if you do 10 GoH hm or any Hm inistance past idk KBN 10 times you get a 5k mem or 10k mem bonus. I will try to think of other suggestions if thats what you would need?

yes would work and not be to bad but will be hard to find people to run that ini seeing i cannot solo i believe but ill try to figure something out sorry for inconvenience

the issue for me is im new so for what im collecting is that for over 9 months you could get 75 badges and everyone on server that still plays has ironbloodwill and for someone new like me i have not had enough time and now im lacking and gonna have to take way more time to get. I understand it is a privilege but you will leave many new players in the dust because on official it has taken some over 2 years to get that title and thats sieging everyday and winning every single siege.

I would like it if we could get the 75 badges for 100 mems back Or possibly taking the wait period off after leaving guild. Before it was a good grind to get ironbloodwill from badges. Now it'll take over 200 days from the point i am at by just being able to get 13 badges a day and only 25 for a mem turn in. If something can be fixed that would be great.