Posts by Heinrich

Hello dear friends.

I have a suggestion that I don't think I'm the only one who thinks it's totally awesome. how about if you could carry 2x two-handed weapons crossed on your back? and even if he pulls it off his back then holds it in his hand like one-handed. this would be so nice. I would also think it would be cool if the weapon skins you put in the magic wardrobe would also glow when you equip them :). greetings aka <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Hello,

I noticed the following errors. it is not possible to get out of the battlefield after leaving it. I am then forced to close my game and log in again. it is a mystery to me how and where I can get the cards there. For example, I can't kill mobs in the Windwalker race. In addition, you don't get the Atlas coins in any of the battlefield games. greetings aka

1. 777358 | Card - Tomb Vampire Bat: A tomb bat that dwells in the dark corners of the tomb and ambushes its opponents.
    2. 777359 | Card - Tomb Scorpion: A scorpion trapped in an abandoned tomb with no return to freedom. he will stay there until his death.
    3. 777360 | Card - Tomb Sand Scorpion: The sand scorpion was born in the desert and lived in harmony. The tomb swallowed him up and would not let him go.
    4. 777361 | Card - Tomb Beetle: For ages, this creature lurks beneath spider webs and dust to poison its opponents.
    5. 777362 | Card - Tomb Giant Beetle: The big beetle stands there, frightening, and guards the treasures of the tomb. He can even crush stones with his huge claws.
    6. 777363 | Card - Tomb Mechanical Statue: A tomb statue created by tomb dwellers. Legend has it that they contain inscriptions of unimaginable power.
    7. 777364 | Card - Tomb Deathbone: A death bone. This was probably an adventurer who never made it out of the tomb and was trapped there until his death.
    8. 777365 | Card - Tomb Shadow: Silent, frightening and barely visible, the shadow approaches its opponents and invades their souls.
    9. 777366 | Card - Tomb Canine Dead Spirit: An inanimate Canine Dead Spirit standing guard. Its power makes even the greatest heroes tremble.
    10. 777367 | Card - Soulless Canine Scout: A Soulless Canine Scout is always ready to attack in the tomb to shoot directly at oncoming enemies. his bow consists of bones from adventurers who lost their lives there.
    11. 777368 | Card - Soulless Canine Warrior: Soulless Canine Warrior is a true fighter. its blades are sharp and pierce any shield.
    12. 777369 | Card - Tomb of Soul Guard: Nobody can get past him. With his size, sharp senses and martial arts, he is a true predator and mauls his opponent in a matter of seconds.
    13. 777370 | Card - Tomb of Souls Combat Mage: A battle-savvy mage who casts vicious curses on his victims.
    14. 777371 | Card - Tomb of Souls Mage Guard: A lost soul trapped in the tomb that protects what it's supposed to. with his powerful magic he conquers every opponent.
    15. 777372 | Card - Tomb of Souls Devourer Soldier: A soldier full of anger and full of hate. he likes to devour his joy alive.
    16. 777084 | Card - Fursthor: According to legend, Fursthor is the warrior of the ice. Its power cannot be underestimated. He masters the ice and can use it to inflict lethal damage on his enemies. Does he even have a weak point?
    17. 777085 | Card - Nex of Korris: A terrifying monster. It protects her balls at all costs. one should not upset it. Or you pay with your life.
    18. 777086 | Card - Zeyj: Neither a myth nor a legend. Zeyj really exists. The ice is his kingdom. With his demonic wand, he can summon curses of unimaginable power.
    19. 777087 | Card - Cibel: Vengeful and silent, she lies in wait for her enemies. Don't get too close to her or she will dismember you with her blades. They say she's not alone.. what does that mean?
    20. 777088 | Card - Nasqtas: A minotaur that nothing stands in the way. His spear is razor sharp. His horns are swords. And his power is so strong that the ground trembles when he moves. run when you see him Or you will be a victim of his retribution.
    21. 777536 | Card - Jiasha: An underwater witch who drives every enemy crazy with her magic wand. She controls the water and the current. Better take a deep breath when you fight them. otherwise you have no chance.
    22. 777551 | Card - Medusa: Her face so beautiful, her voice so soft, her eyes so bright.
      your hair the death Snake heads form their hair. Better you don't look her in the eyes otherwise you will be petrified and you will end up in her collection.
    23. 777561 | Card - Geba: Guardian of the Seas. A huge creature that makes the water boil. With his giant hammer he sets the tone. Its power will bring even the greatest heroes to their knees. Don't despise him or will kill you.

Greetings Akatzuki :D

The skill "embodiment of spirit" from Priest/Warlock is buggy.

he dont have a cooldown.

the description of the skill states that it triggers a 300-second cooldown, but that's not the case.

greetings aka

Die Card: Reddish Hammertooth cannot drop. The mob dies but becomes invisible immediately after death and simply disappears. He can't loot. This is definitely a bug.

Greetings Akatsuki.

PS: treat me to the card chronist Xd

The Phantom Edge skill. Doesn't work on the Organgen at Boss 3 in Rofl. This is a bug and I would appreciate feedback

Long ago, the people of Taborea lived in peace and harmony.

But one day, shadows settled over the world....

Two dragons with the names: Zhargos and Phargos who escaped from the deep north of the Flintstone Mountains, descended upon the world of Taborea.

The humans, dwarves and elves were beside themselves, they had never seen such beasts before.

Their wings were like razors, their teeth like swords, their claws like spears.

Many brave warriors stood against the beasts and tried to defeat them, but failed.

Many sacrifices were made.

Too many...

The two dragons raged on, destroying everything in their path.

But one day, when all hope seemed to be lost, a warrior by the name of: Achilles, faced the two dragons.

He fought and fought until the sword fell from his hand.

But he could not give up.

The dragons had never had such a strong opponent before.

Achilles mustered all the strength he had left and managed to seal the two dragons in the "lava reservoir" in Chassizz.

Achilles returned to Taborea and proclaimed the message that the dragons were finally no longer among us and would not come again.

But one day strangers from another world came through Taborea, they had heard about the two dragons that were doing their mischief there.

They were strangers from the world of "Chronicles of Arcadia".

They were not like the other warriors...

No...

They had gold gear and gold weapons, forged by "Hekig" the great master smith.

They were optimistic to defeat the two dragons.

Achilles, however, warned them about the two beasts.

But the CoA warriors were obsessed with bloodthirsty slaughter of these dragons.

So they set out for Chassizz to face the two opponents.

Entire raids prepared in front of the "lava reservoir".

And were strong-willed to put a stop to these two dragons.

One day these beasts will fall.

One day Taborea will be freed from this curse.

One day, Zhargos and Phargos will be destroyed....

I hope you liked the story^^

Greetings from sweet Akatzuki :)

Hello Sweetys and Honeys :)

Code
    I have a suggestion regarding the Warden / Rouge.
    I would raise the Power Sigil back to 12%, so the damage to the class simply decreased a lot after the Power Sigil was set to 8%.
    The class is extremely difficult to keep up with other classes. I would be very pleased :)
    Kind regards Aka :)