Posts by Akatzuki

Changed Soul Crusher set skill to consume 3% HP every second, allowed it to heal during Jerath event.

Yaaay another class that I can delete all my rotas for! You devs know, the most warlocks will be totally useless in rofl then? Soulcrusher is the most important AoE for most of the classes, which is only a melee spell. Consuming caster's HP will result in instant deaths I'm sure. Also I can delete my warlock tank then, that would be unfortunate. Instead, increase its range and lower/remove its healing.

EDIT: Thanks for the strikeout of the change. This warlock tank appreciates <3

Scout have 5% HP every second, and warrior/scout too.

Hello Arcadia.I used to play here before the ItemShop was changed, there were special skins there that are no longer available today. I would be happy if you could bring this to the ItemShop as a special offer again. Of course more expensive than the other skins that are currently available.I think I'm not the only one who would be very happy about it.Greetings your Akatzuki :)

Hello Aka here :)

The skill Fast Draw from Rouge Scout, say that: Blindy shoots 5 times to your target with extraordinary speed.

On the basis of this scruti you can see that it can happen that the skill only hits 4x and not 5x as prescribed

https://gyazo.com/6eda9803283c4aac2e2d433452c1fcc6

As you can see, the skill hit 71x, that can't be right if the skill should always get through 5x.

thank you for your attention ^^ Aka :)

Hello Arcadia :D here is Akatzuki :) .

Dear GM's,

I am of the opinion, that something went wrong with the Fast Draw miss-rate change.

Instead of the 30% miss that was advertised, i am missing 70% of my use of this skill.

So maybe the miss- and hit-rates are reversed?

Best regards Akatzuki.:*