Posts by Ramabutter

I totally agree with you when you just compare rogue classes. But if you look at all classes there are combinations, that are way more strong. And I think we should look at this gaps between different classes aswell, since there arent that many patches, that focus on just one class. And the comparison between mage and rogue was just an example.

issue of most rogues are, if party is fast because of any other dps, most of rogues can't reach their max damage potential due to unfinished combos on mobs, even rogue/warrior needs 6 seconds to finish his poison damage to reach maximum damage. in the other and if party is fast enough even warden/warrior (worst warden in my opinion currently) is inflicting decent damage because you can use the short time with your buffs active.

so if rogue/warrior feels too strong to you, that means people in your guild are trying to destroy damage of each other rather than trying to make run faster, like how it is happening in my guild, like everyone buffing up at same place in mobs so 75% of your buff durations are being wasted etc. it is like going inferno b4 and bursting from 90% to 64% with all dpses instead of using just one in 2017.

What we want to say is that we compare rouges betwen rouges and in this comparison r/w and r/d are much more superior than other combos (maybe r/wd also as Lutine mentioned) and that should be fixed.

Oh and to say so, we compare full run dmg output not one single burst on mobs/bosses.

Please stop making rogue calsses weaker and weaker. This is definitely not the strongest dd class, neither in single target, nor in aoe dmg. There are serveral class combs that are way more strong. Let us just look at the mage classes. They are dealing so much more dmg with same lvl of gear and they dnt even have to go in close combat.