Posts by ibo078

"We didn't expect that so many materials will be farmed in short period of time."

Such an answer is unacceptable. You brought almost the same system to hoto a few months ago. Did the development team of several people not realize this? It brings me the following thought. Either you don't try the innovations you bring more than once, or you don't have any knowledge about the game.

"Every player had the same possibility to farm, no advantage or disadvantage then."

Thinking that the system will not change, I may have focused primarily on doing quests.

Everyone's possibilities are different.

Not being sure whether the system will change constantly reduces the pleasure of the game.

I respect the work you do but this time you have to admit that you failed.

The slightest change would be completely unfair. Some people or clans have already completed their artifacts by farming.

Everything should be as before. The best work you will do now is to avoid such a problem for the next artifact. Making it harder or easier right now will be unfair.

In addition, the point I do not understand is that the innovations brought were not tried by you. Didn't anyone in your development team think this could be farmed ?

For example, class balancing Why are they so unstable when they first come out. Why do developers make plugins without checking them? Don't you get tired of constantly balancing afterwards?

Hello everyone;

First of all, I want to talk about support class. Don't you think the support classes are very easy to play?

Wouldn't it make more sense for the Warlock/mage class to go back to 2017-2018 and be a little harder to play?

I loved playing wl/m.When I came back to the game after a long break, I realized that this class comb. was very easy. That's why I can never have fun.I think dwarf beer should be banned for wl/m class comb.Requirements for their skills should be increased. I'm waiting for support from friends like me who play support class so that it retains its old value again.

Please don't mind if my english is wrong. See u soon.