Posts by Jodler

Hi everybody!

My name here and ingame is Jodler, I am in my mid-20s and come from the region around Heilbronn in southern germany.

I work as system administrator at an IT company and spend most of my free time in the DLRG (German Life Saving Association) as a trainer and lifeguard as well as playing video games.

On the official servers I played the game on the german server Muinin, where I started with the release of Chapter II (The Elven Prophecy). After that I played several years on another private server. My classes were always magical damage and/or supporting/healing.

I originally created my character here in the autumn of 2015 when Arcadia still very new. From then until now I didn't really have much time as I was an apprentice at work and had to study amongst other things. In that time I didn't spend as much time on video games as before and didn't play RoM. Since I do have time again now I am coming back to the game.

Leveling my character brings back old memories and I am really into it again already. I want to come back to running high level instances and doing siege wars since this is what I really enjoy in this game.

Thanks for reading if you made it to this point. I hope to see you all in the world of Taborea!

Greetings

Jodler