Posts by grknkrdn1299

Hi, in my recent rofl runs i realized that i always have higher pdmg inside jerath than anywhere else in instance. In every burst i have like maximum 1.5kk pdmg with warrior/druid. But insided jerath, i see like 1.9kk pdmg. Can developers tell me what is wrong with jerath ? I use tier 15 katana always but i have different dmg in jerath.

Jerath screenshot :

Balton screenshot :

I am confused a little bit. Can you tell me how i reach 1.9kk dmg ?

Hi, i just realized that we cant buy Arena of Darkness titles again if we already have them. How can we sell these titles then ? I have 5k nero coins but sadly they are useless now. Please change these title items to be obtainable even if we have them.

Hello, Can you bring some skins which gives our characters special visual effects ? For an example you can bring a special visual effect to weapons which makes them fire weapons, ice weapons, poison weapons, lightning weapons and even make them dark weapons. You can bring similar effects to armors also. It would be amazing if we put some special visual effects to our shoulders, our hands, and even our boots.

But please dont bring all beatiful visual effects with pnc. You should put some of them to itemshop with diamond price

It was 99.9% obvious that this is an unintended Bug but I understand how Tarsq came to his conclusion. Imo it was avoidable by Byte, if he explained that Tarsqs conclusion (95 ISS -> 104 ISS works so 104 ISS -> 95 ISS should work, too) while correct is not what will be fixed, but the assumption itself.

Either way, Warden having 15% Atkspeed twice is not op at all because even before fix, both ISS had shared Cooldown of 8 Seconds. So even if it got "fixed" to Tarsqs expectation, you use 104 ISS, wait 8 second, use 95 ISS and get 15% Atkspeed again with 50% Chance. Now you only have 7 seconds left of the first 15 % Atkspeed and 15 second of the new 15% Atkspeed. If we were talking about Rogue/Warlock or if it was 15% PDMG instead, then yes, that would be op. So I think it is a bit too much to compare that to 50000% dps skill on knight.

Tbh I am more surprised by how quick the unintended bug got fixed. Gj devs

Yeah i hope somehow they buff wardens again. I would like to play warden more in every instance. Especially warden pets need some changes to be playable classes in instances. Warriors, rogues and mages are dominating game atm. I wish every class to be playable

I think it was never intended to work like that but it was rather missed when they added 104 iss. Warden iss 95 and 104 are supposed to be mutually exclusive and that’s what they patched for. If you get 15% attack speed buff from one you shouldn’t use the other afterwards to get the same buff again.

I just want to use 104 iss. After 104 iss buff expires, i want to use 95 iss. So it seems like it became impossible to use 104 iss and 95 iss one by one. I hope they change this stuff.

Hello, i reported warden 95 iss bug before. But it seems like even after patch it is still bugged in a different way. Right now we cant use 104 iss and 95 iss at same time as intended. But problem is we cant use 95 iss even after 104 iss buff runs out. When we use 95 iss after Animal Spirit's Embrace buff expires, we can trigger Roar of a Lion, but Swift as a Gazelle never gets triggered.

There is also a problem with 104 iss Animal Spirit's Embrace. If we use 95 iss first, 104 warden iss can never be triggered for 25 seconds.

Then go for it, M/S deals decent dmg even w/o the pet being op in high def content... compared to the physical wardens its dmg is really good =O

I am afraid other mage classes are much better than m/s in rofl. They just need to change its pet. Pet doesnt have good dmg like old times

Pet classes are better if player attack is lower compared to your target's def, so I'd wait for Orkham release... if boss defences increase, pet classes will shine again ^^

Yes i know that pet classes are usually good in high instances. But in my opinion we should play m/s in every instance. For now this class is very bad in RoFL because pet has very low dmg. Maybe they should reduce pet's magical attack and increase magical damage instead. My pet has 1.8m magical attack and 70k magical damage when i summon it. Magical damage seems really very low for me. I hope they change all pet classes to be playable classes in every instance

I just realized that when i use 95 warden iss and i recieve Swift as a Gazelle buff, i can also recieve Animal Spirit's Embrace buff from 104 iss.

But when i use 104 iss first, i can never recieve Swift as a Gazelle buff from 95 iss at same time. Here is a screenshot from itnal camp testing.

In this screenshot i used 95 iss first and i got Swift as a Gazelle buff. Then i used 104 warden iss and i got both buffs at same time.

In this screenshot i used 104 iss first and then i used 95 warden iss.( I know that we have only 50% chance to get Swift as a Gazelle buff, but when we dont get buff our iss hits twice)

As you can see 104 warden iss prevents me get 95 iss buff. Please fix this bug.

Regarding Mage/Scout

This class still needs some changes. It has been a long time since last time i saw this class in an instance. In my opinion m/s pet is still weak. In last changes you gave its pet extra magical attack. But this magical attacks seems kind of useless with so low magical damage. Can you increase its pet's magical damage more ? I mean this class is weak in AoE. It should be powerful in single target damage. But our pet deals like 2x6m dmg with burst. It is not enough for any instance.

Actually in my opinion pet classes are weak in overall. They need some changes to return meta

Regarding to warrior/mage

Since DEVs changed this class to only use 2-h magical sword, we are playing with 1x recon rune only. I play with -81% aggro with both warrior 85 iss and priest 55 iss. And that is not enough. This class has really high aggro in single target. Can you make this skill reduce our aggro by 30% ? It would be awesome i think.

Greetings

Edit: Also the possibility in future contents, to pull as many as you survive (without mobs resetting) would be nice.

Good idea, i hate when mobs reset their aggro and become immune in dark core. Sometimes pets pull mobs in dark core and they attack our team. I cant take aggro because they become immune. They should change this stuff in dark core.
    And i must aggre with other things you said.

And they should also increase aggro multiplier of some skills in warden tanks such as Frantic Briar and Power of the Wood Spirit.    

Target casting bar is existing in base UI. Should it not be visible, you should check your addons to see which is removing it.

Or did you mean target casting time being displayed in seconds displayed like cast bar?

Greetings

I mean when i had UI Changes Plugin in AU addon, i used to see a cast bar in here :

since i removed UI Changes Plugin, i dont see anything anymore. If i cant see when enemy casts some skill, it will be a great problem for me

One last request from you, we just killed world boss but since i deleted UI Changes plugin i didnt see spell casting bar of enemy. How can i see spell casting bar on enemy without addon ?

Hello , i solved problem. When i deleted UI Changes Plugin, it fixed. But sadly i cant see durability of my items anymore from character frame, is there any other addon that shows durability of my items ?

What you can do is turn them on in small groups especially if you have a specific version of these, kind of like testing in steps. This way, you can figure out which addon or mix of addons is causing the issue. Once you find the culprit, it'll be a lot easier to fix the problem or work around it.

Hi, i figured out that AU addon caused this problem. But i dont know which plugin of AU addons causing this problem. I am still trying to find out

here is list of my addons

au x64, simpledamagelog, kittyx64, multibuy, asbw, bagsell, cenedrilhelper, charplan x64, dailynotes x64, dungeonloots x64, extendedmacroicon, invite, lootit x64, necrohelper, scrutinizer, slash_afk, project, transmutor, vactionbar, vcthreatmeter

This skill says it will be cancelled when we enter Disassembly Mode State. So technically we can use this skill and cancel shield mode, and it can still deal damage if we dont enter disassembly mode. But when i leave shield form, i see Rune overload buff on me but it doesnt inflict damage anything and it consumes rage every second.

I cant click some skillbars in Right Action Bar. In first 5 slots i can only click some parts of bars. These parts where i pointed with red color cannot be clicked. And this situation is same for every class.

Not for some classes. There is a problem with Right Action Bar.