Posts by Veth

Hello everyone!

I wanted to say something... I really thanks guys for support me, every like I get, it's from people which whom i played once or I playin today. It was a really good competition.

I've got the gear, it will be a huge step forward to our guild!

Thanks again for everyone, participants, friends and our event creator Nadaná!

See ya ingame mates!

Hello! I'm Lucas, in-game Citrax!
    Forum id: Veth

I'm from Poland and I started my adventure with Runes of Magic around eight years ago at global server Cath. I have met the people with whom I can spend my free time even today. Apart from the games, I really like music(Rock) and especially band Rise Against. I must mention about anime, but... I am not going to mention them one by one, as this is not my intention. We started our story here - on Arcadia four years ago. I found advertisment and we came here, coz I bring my guildmates to play. It was a time, when we achived something - clear GoH. I guess, it's the best feelings when after too many tries boss will down. Runes of Magic is the good game, but it's a curse too. It doesn't matter if we played World of Warcraft, Aion, Tera or other games... Everytime we end with Runes of Magic. In fact, again, we back to Arcadia and we want have a good time! My friends created new chars and I spend my game time with helping them... If I don't farm cards or other not important staff. Today WE - Rangarok - want to rebuild our guild! We have four players and maybe today, tomorrow or next month we will get more unique people to play with them. My favorite thing at this game is colleting rare staff and improve my char. Therefore, I think that assisting people can create a content itself in even 10 years old game. If we bored, maybe we can oneshot each other at varans bridge. How many times I speaked with my guildmates jumping around Varanas Fountain... I don't know... But it's worth it.

Also I wanted to say here, thanks for everyone which ones i had pleasure to play with! Thanks for you guys from Sandstorm, Fallen and previous Ragnarok, Pestis. I've met really interesting players and maybe our path cross again with new version of Rangarok. As a leader, friend or card-seller, see ya in-game!

Veth, aka Citrax!