Posts by faolain

So it is bugged?

Do you think it is usefull if it would work fine?

Hello,

the Tank-Artefacts effect ist nice, but if i get i right it only works if the mob has 100% HP. So it works only for the first hit on the mob? If the mob is pulled by an other player, for example with aoe or by a low aggro skill of the tank it is useless. Compared to the other artefacts i would like it if the effect is changed to work for enemies with HP>95%.

Best regards

Hey folks,

I´d like to share an idea about things to implement with more Nostalgia-Dungeons.

These dungeons should motivate players to run dungeons often and for a long time. So the loot must be rewarding.

Cards and coins and maybe new stats should be in every following dungeon.

I thought about implementing +30-stones to Nostalgia-Dungeons. But these stones should be bound to the character when they drop.

Then you could implement different stones (Acces., armor, weapons) to different dungeons and as rare drops new recipies for all professions. With these recipies you can craft from dropped stones maybe tradeable stones, or stones with a higher successrate or even perfect stones. This could be a possibilty to give professions more meaning at all, too.

I know that +30 is rly strong and probably you need tp adapt dungeons to it and it could make balancing even more difficult. But for me it seems to be an interesting way of creating a lot of content with a long term motivation. of course this means, that these stones can only be farmed and not bought from the itemshop.

What are your thoughts about it?

Hey folks,

the Advendtscalender is really nice and even the rewards are really good (I remember from the last year).

But how should casual players that do not look into the form haven an idea of it? Even in the forum is no announcement.

Maybe you can make an announcement and a massage ingame too.

If you do nice things to your players .... let them know it!

Best regards

As some ppl before already said: rewards for completing all cards from a zone, event, continent and dungeon would be very nice to raise the worth of collecting cards.

This could be:

+50-150 Attribute X

+ 1% pdef, mdef, patk, matk, pdmg, mdmg

+ 2% hp, mp

+ 5% movementspeed, healing done

- 5% dmg recieved

+10% drop rate

Or maybe getting some cool skills like the title skills that can be unlocked by completing card areas.

Or there could be titles for ith that could effect the title system.

To reroll cards is possible now but it needs a lot of time. Thats okay, but i personally would prefer to add more zones to new system faster. instead of the rng when you roll cards you could have a menue where you can select the stats that you want or maybe even increase their worth directly for high costs of the dust you get from destroying cards.

A long time before people started to write down the history the Lands of Arcadia has been ruled by powerfull and mighty creatures - the dragons! The dragons forced all tribes of Aborea into a painfull fellowship and ruled the lands with cruelty and fear.

One day a circle of magicans and warlocks accidentially explored some mysterious "runes of magic". Studying these runes they recogniced that these runes could be forged into weapons and armors what increases their power in different ways. With some time they mastered craft even more powerfull runes ond forged as mighty armors and weapons as nonody every has seen before. Alle tribes, the humans, the dwarfs and the elves sent their bravest fighters, healers and defenders to be equpied with these runeforged armors and weapons in order to fight their supressors. Waering this powerful gear these heroes were very victorious and defeated the dragons one by one. At the end they killed almost all dragons and destroyed almos all dragon eggs.

But there were two special dragons - Phargos the son of the moon and Zhargos the daughter of the sun. People say they are probably the father and the mother of all dragons and get their endless power and energy directly form the stars. They seems to be invulnerable even to the mightiest of the rune weapons and many heroes lost their lifes trying to kill these beasts.

But inbetween the wisest men of all tribes found an other way to use the power of the runes and created unbeliveable mighty spells and curses. So they gathered and started a rune ceremony to curse Phargos and Zhargos. The dragons may fall into an endless sleep until the sun and the moon will rise and shine together. people say they burried the sleeping dragons deep under the earth and build hills, mountains and temples on top of their tombs, that nobody will find them ever again.

Now - thousandy of years later: A legation of the bravest heroes of these times traveled into the heart of the chamber of elements, the realm of the forgotten legends, and elimanted finally Astaroth and all of the evil inside the chamber. The nations of Arcadia started to celebrate this victory with long and glorious feasts. But something were different. While celebrating most of the people did not recogniced that the night was darker then usually. No stars and no moon could be seen in the sky and the dawn doesnt want to come for 5 long days and dark nights.

In the morning of the sixth day the dawn come back. the sun starts to rise in the east and their first rays gave the heartiness back to Arcadia. But at the same time the sky in the west stays dark and on the horizon you could see the moon rising. The sky seems to be split in two parts: In the east a blue and beatiful sky with the rising sun and in the west there was night with a black drak sky and a rising moon. Both, sun and moon, raised straight towards each other and finally they tangented each other at the border between day and night high above in the sky.

Just in the moment they touched each other the whole skay wents dark like a falling curatin. Sun and moon turned red and smashed a heavy beam of dark red glowing light in the center of the chamber of elements. Whole Arcadia gets rocked by a big earthquake in this moment. Deep and big rifts opened in the center of the chamber and horrible shouts rang out of the deep.

The son of the moon and the daughter of the sun have been awakened by unknown forces in order to end the age of the runes.

(Charname: Faolain)

Is there any chance to get usefull Cenderil Combination and Buff for Tanks?

Onid and Ardes are best in slot for tanks. Change my mind :)

Yes absolutley. But now Pdd, Mdd and Heals have the possibility to get 2 cenedrils with usfull stats AND a usefull permanent Buff. I just want to cry a little bit abou the world is mean to poor tanks 8o

1. + x % Aggro or

2. - x% DMG taken or

3. + Resictanceagainst DMG from Monsters

would be nice :)

Is there any chance to get usefull Cenderil Combination and Buff for Tanks? :)

At the moment most combinations that give a buff are not usefull to the cenderils main attribute(s) .. :(

Maybe think about an aggrobuff for the combination of some "green" cenedrils?

Hi,

since last Patch I have recogniced, that visting my house slows the client for me and other peolpe a little bit down.

Maybe it is due to the crafted chests from rofl, because this is the only difference i could find out to other houses.

Bes wishes

fao

Hello Arcadians and Happy new Year!

I´m playing on Arcadia for a couple of month now. I have seen a lot of new things and participated in many of the different kinds of content. I really love it - Thank you!

In the past i played a lot of other games and elements like housing, gearing in general, events & festivals and unique content are very good on Arcadia. For the social parts of this game are the guilds a central element.

I wonder if there is a way to make "guilds" more important and give them a major meaning for the game and make handling guilds easier for ppl.
    My mates tried to build up a German guild and there we found some trouble. The only way to get attention seems to make globals. Indeed there is the guild board in Varanas... but sorry ... it is horrible. So at first I really would like a new design and tool to introduce, search for and to operate guilds.

The scond point is: What are guilds made for? People should connect to each other in their guild. The guild should be the basic to do many kinds of content together. I am sure many of the Arcadians do this. My obersvations is that guilds are used to communicate and have mates to run dungeons or maybe do quests or events. For many of the endcontent gamers guilds fit weel. But I think for the casual gamers guilds could have more elements related to the community and lower content. By the way, a great part of guilds are the guild castles. The people can build up their castle together and get a nice profit for their community. But why do we stop here? I could imagine to make more possible content for guilds. A system I really liked was "guild quests" and I think it has a lot of potential do make the expierience of belonging to a guild greater for many Arcadians.

So i want to make some short notes regarding my thoughts to these two elements:

1. New Guild Tool / Addon/ Design

- People should be able to open it anywhere and anytime (not only Varanas)

- Guilds can introduce their self (philosophy, detailed recruting status, language, other information)

- People can search for guilds by name or other criterion (language, recruting status, ...)

- If allowed by the guild, people can contact the guild with this tool

- Maybe people could make applications with this tool

- I am not firm with it, but maybe it is possible to make it in a kind of addon "guild panel"

2. Content to stick guilds together "guild quests"

- There could be a "season system" with for example seasons of 1, 2 or 4 weeks. I am not certain about the perfect time for it right now.

- Guild quests everybody in the guild can participate are offerd by guild. So there must be different kinds of quests (kill mob x, run dungeon x, collect mat x, craft design x, spent mat/design x, ...)

- There should be enough quests you do not need highend gear for.

- There should be daily and weekly and repeatable quests.

- By finishing quests the guild collects point for the season. Maybe there could be a bonus if done in a guild party.

- At the end of a season people could get an individual reward regarding the points they have reached and all people/the guild gets a reward for the points they reached total.

- Maybe by reaching certain points you can upgrade your guild quest level and getting other quests and rewards to make a long term motivation for it.

- An other possibility is to make leagues and guilds can climb or fall in othere leagues. This would be a version with more competition inbetween different guilds.

What do other people think about it? Would you appreciate content for guilds as communities?

Bes Regards

fao

Hello Arcadians!

Sorry for the long following text but I need to explain where my suggestion is set. And sorry for my very bad English... I hope you get the message!

I played on offical servers bevor round about 10 years and really loved it. After e few years I quit the game because in my oprinion the publisher had a bad handling of the community and the game got more and more bugs and pay to win elements.

Now nearly 3 month ago I saw the trailer of Chronicals of Arcadia on Facebook. I recogniced the game directly and took a curious look on the website and the forums in order to get some information about Arcadia. Although the first look did not satisfy much I made an account and downloaded the client only because ist was not the same publisher that I knew. As soon as I was logged in I opened the itemshop. This was positiv to me cause I saw that I can buy everything I was used to need (Maybe it was during the weekend, but did not remember exactly). The next steps took me to Logar in order to have a look inside the broker. To see the very high numbers of prices for items in diamonds was very shocking to me and I suspected massiv pay to win. The only reason I did not quit the game instant was that I really loved the game in earlier times. So i went back to the forums and tried to get more information about the economy on arcadia and made a post to find out if there are german players and maybe if I will find a helpfull guild.

Today I´m glad that i met the right people. They explained me everything about Arcadia and supported me to get in the game fast. If I would have met other people I probably would have quit the game.

I recogniced that other people made the same experience. I whispered to a new player who asked for help and informations in the starting zone near to Logar. I explained him the most important special things about Arcadia, gave some gold to him and offered help whenever he needs it. Today we are in the same guild and he told me, that he would have left the game at the first day if we would not have met each other.

Most oft he poeple I met on Arcadia told me that they played the offical version of this game before. So i suppose that most oft he new players have played rom before and like me they will try to compare it with Arcadia in the first moments. Arcadia is great and the differences to the offical versions are a lot and very very good! The problem is hat you can´t see this at the beginning.

On the website you see the differences between Arcadia and other versions hidden here at the end: https://chroniclesofarcadia.com/de/spielinhalte/

At the beginning i did not find it and i did not recogniced that this are the differences between Arcadia and offical versions. Maybe it is odd to the German translation of this part.

But to get the information in the game depends on how dogged and how lucky you are and if you meet the right people or not. This is where my suggestion ist set: It should be certain that you get all this important information about the characteristics of this server at the beginning and during your adventures on Arcadia.The best case is you get the information in the game.

I could imagine that you get a companion at the beginning that can be summoned similar to the „starter egg“ (or at least a NPC) and that has two big functions:

1. FAQ for adventurers from „foreign worlds“ and all who are interested

2. Tutotorial Questline through the characeristics of Arcadia

Starter Pet or NPC.pdf

I have written some suggestions for the both points in order to get an idea of what is my intention. I put it in a PDF-Document so that this post did not get to much confusing. I know that these ideas are not complete and of course they should be adapted and completed with other ideas and must be put in a better English. But as I said in the beginning it is sad when people leave Arcadia after e few moments just because they can´t get an idea about the characteristics of Arcadia. I think a tool like this that is set inside the game would be very helpfull for expsecally players who only know the official version to get save some information about Arcadia and it would be helpfull for new players too.

Regardless this suggestion I would be glad if somebody with better English could write some FAQs like this for the forum and maybe the could be put in a sticky post so that interested and new players can find fast a good overview :)

Hello,

i am a new player and read sth. about monthly changing "event-monster-cards". i can´t find any information about thi in the forums. can anyone explain it to me? :)

Thx!

Thx so far ... I´ll give it a try and am looking for a nice gereman (casual) guild.

Any suggestions? :)

Huhu,

ich habe vor knapp 10 Jahre sehr intensiv Rom gesuchtet und dann wegen den negativen Erfahrungen und Umsetzungen des Publishers aufgehört.

Hier klingt das nun alles sehr viel besser und möchte gerne einen näheren Blick darauf werfen, wobei mir eine lustige und gesellige Gilde aber auch wichtig wären.

Ich bin inzwischen 35 und stehe voll im Berufs- und Familienleben und stelle mir deshalb eine Gilde vor, die für solche Beürfnisse Verständnis hat und eben eine nette Gemeinschaft bildet.

Damalas hatte ich alles gespielt, aber am längsten und überwiegend einen Tank. Habe nun auch wieder erstmal einen Krieger/Ritter gemacht, bin was die Klassenwahl angeht aber auch völlig offen und flexibel :)

Wenn hier Fragen habt, immer raus damit. Kennt ansonsten jemand eine Gilde, die passen könnte?

LG