Posts by Crystalx

I notice warlock has low damage now since balancing start. I hope we can revive it and change some skills again.

Item set skills level 99 Traces of the Void : Decreases movement speed by 40% but making caster be able to cast while moving and consumed 4% Hp per second.

~Who wants to cast while moving with -40% movement speed? Of course no one and it will consumed 4% Hp per second.

I notice wl/champ now maybe can change the Elite Skill 40 Imagination Release to magical damage because this skill is crap.

I tried Warlock / Warrior and notice there are insufficient magical critical damage like warlock/champ on this class has low damage.

I tried warlock/rogue and it is the same, insufficient damage too. Maybe can change elite skill 40 Spirit Revival and elite skill 40 Liquidation Suffering into dark damage because those skills are not really good.

Hoping that warlock can balance with mages now .

Still waiting for other class combination of warlock.

Thanks for the hard working! Have a good day!

Champion / Priest Class

Any chance to improved healing of Light Pulse ( elite skills lvl 40) ? Because healing is very low hope can be based on sta/str of 18-20% like champ/ warlock healing.

And Runecraft-Devotion (elite skill 15) is crap maybe change for weapon damage or any use full skills. thanks

could u try using rage sublimation? even not in combat u can use it but sometimes not working. Try it many times

Of course it works out of combat. You gain instantly 6 psi, but since you are not in combat you still loose one psi (as Madoxx said above).

thats why only works with ale for you

Greetings.

Yes it will lose if not in combat. But I do not know why sometimes it is working and sometimes not. Just the same skills rage sublimation to get instant 6psi + Willpower Blade . You must try it using rage sublimation + willpower (try many times) in training camp and figured out why it is :)

I could say that there is no bugged when in combat . But how could you explain the one not in combat? Sometimes it works and sometimes its not using rage sublimation . Thanks

Can you check what is the problem cause sometimes mine not working.

After using Rage sublimation (elite skill 60) and using Willpower Blade can not use and it says insufficient psi points . But when I use Experimental Dwarven Ale it is working . Does it need to be in combat to use Rage sublimation to get willpower blade?

And using Psychic Arrows ( it gives 1 psi point) x4 and Puzzlement ( it gives 2psi point)x1 after using that it must activate willpower blade total of 6 psi points but still it says insufficient psi points. Can someone explain what is the error or just the skill buggy? thanks

Psi are lost without combat so you probably lose them so fast before you can activate the skill on time, thats why only works with ale for you.

could u try using rage sublimation? even not in combat u can use it but sometimes not working. Try it many times

After using Rage Sublimation ( elite skill 60) to activate willpower blade and willpower construct sometimes it works and sometimes not. Even it is not in combat you can activated it but sometimes it doesn't works. Kindly Check please thanks

Can you check what is the problem cause sometimes mine not working.

After using Rage sublimation (elite skill 60) and using Willpower Blade can not use and it says insufficient psi points . But when I use Experimental Dwarven Ale it is working . Does it need to be in combat to use Rage sublimation to get willpower blade?

And using Psychic Arrows ( it gives 1 psi point) x4 and Puzzlement ( it gives 2psi point)x1 after using that it must activate willpower blade total of 6 psi points but still it says insufficient psi points. Can someone explain what is the error or just the skill buggy? thanks

Hello,

I would like to suggest how about thinking some good items can buy via rubies. I notice nothing is good in ruby shop . Even just mounts , epic skins , potions , experience orbs or anything worth 500-5k rubies as long as it is worth it to buy.

New rare mounts with 80-100% speed worth 5k rubies would be worth it . Hoping some items would be implemented not only diamond shop but in ruby shop too.

Thanks and more power .

If your not contented with 3 days debuff I rather suggest make it 7 days debuff instead of ip . Or make it 2 weeks so you can finish it and lots of people can do ring quest :D .

Hello I notice Macro for skills are not working

for example :

/cast Group Heal

it does not working but if

/use Hero Potion

it works.

So it seems only for macro for skills does not work please check asap . Thanks Godbless