Posts by DrMagnus

Basically, in general, my suggestion is to consider an option for players to choose between "new" and "old" graphics (textures, text, icons etc.) for people who got used to it.

What do you think? Is this something possible? Should not be hard to implement since everything is already there (i mean the old resource files), unless i am not aware of the compexity of the code changes.

Of course this would need to be discussed with the community first, to see if other players are interested in having such "feature". Right now I am asking for your opinion from the development point of view.

Regards,

Thank you for your reply.

Below please see 2 examples of the new text vs "old". New blue text is especially hard to read.

This is to share my feedback and inform all future newcomers to this wonderful community that the Support Team is doing an incredibly amazing job here!

They are fast, professional and most importantly they are caring and player-oriented!

Thank you!

Hi All,

Most probably this has already been discussed so could you please send me an appropriate link to read. If not, then I have a few questions coming from "old" version of the game.

1. What happened to some textures? Why were they changed? For example, grass texture in Logar.

2. Looks like the music/sounds are the same but new ones were added, right?

3. Text. This one is actually quite bothering since it's hard to read the text now. Has anyone else noticed it?

4. Maybe there is a switch on/off available or some settings in the .ini file I am not aware of?

Regards,

Thanks for your reply.

I could not make it work properly unfortunately. (Morph clock constant restart every minute or so even with patch 303 installed)

Any special installation notes that I should be aware of or maybe there is a special version for CoA?

Ok, I love the game obviously, but I hate crashes and some other limitations. Also "their" publisher does not meet my expectations.

Now I am researching other options available.

Not sure if it's a right a place to ask, or whom should ask (Comunity manager, GMs and/or regular players)

Anyway, I am going to try and see what happens.

So my questions so far are:

1. Do Chronicles of Arcadia have the same crashes as Runes of Magic

2. Is Chronicles of Arcadia community-based? I mean are there active players who can influence the publisher/developers?

3. What about content? Is Chronicles of Arcadia the same fun as Runes of Magic?

4. How many players/guilds/servers are there?

5. Can I create 1 character to have it all? All classes/races/crafting etc.? Or do I need multiple alt accounts?

6. Can I solo PvE?

7. Is it fun to play end-game content? What keeps you playing Chronicles of Arcadia.

Thank you in advance for reading this and I hope to get the answers to my questions.

Cheers!