Posts by Himen

Yes but as i undrstood it will be much better to play as mdps ,but maybe i am wrong , but still, why one more mdps, like it alredy doesnt have to many other combos, from druid,from warlock,mage,scout even knight . They could rework S/k for example so more ppl can play that combo .

I will ask only one question , are you kidding me , you are taking one more leather combo and making one more mdps combo?????? If you realy want to remove leather from game just say so bcs we have less and less options ..... So now when you took s/m, as scout you have only 6 combos now to play, which one is S/K , and i didnt saw anyone to play that combo ... Pls can you explain this change for S/m and why one more mdps combo ,or why 1 less leather combo ?

If someone will killing this boss soon, pls tell here or in game ,rly need this title :(

Thing i dont undrstand is why you even added one more mdmg combo ,like there isnt alredy to many .... And for example why dont you add for leather users some new combo that can use , i dont know what can be rework from other classes but you can find a way like you did whit last mdmg combo p/s . Leather useres have fewest options to play .

XLutinex

I have to admit you did a great job and great dmg whit that gear, but also still not 100% sure it can be done full pt whit less than 2 hours, but i can see that could happen. But also i am staying whit my statement that they didn't have to nerf all dmg, should do only rofl if they had to, but still think they should put a few more diff. in rofl so you can have some challenge. And one more time you really did a great job whit that gear.

I did good suggestion, make rofl like RT ,whit more difficulitys ,which every hareder diff gives better rewards . In that way even ppl whit golden gear will have some chalange to hardest mode, and they will get better reward as reward they did that diff.

And i realy think , by adding more difficultys to rofl as i said like in RT (bronze,silver,gold..) you can solve rofl problem, for example normal stay same, you get 3 stats, 10-15 sards, 3-4 fragments, one core , and for every next diff, you get more rewards but mobs and bosses get stronger, and for highest dificulty you can even put changes you have planed for rofl (pruple text on future patchs), but you get best rewards. That way all can choose what to run and what rewards want to try to get .

Just to be on the same page, i dont mind nerf,but it shouldnt be this much ,even tikal and inferno are a lot harder now. And GM pls give Lutine and his crew red gear for 1 run so we can all see that its possible to do it :)

Ok get 12 ppl and pls do rofl whit red gear in less then 2 hours now...

If goal is to run rofl for 4-5 hours one run , then yea you can clear whit full gorge gear, and thats if all alredy know good tactics ,but new guild have no chance in that setup . Also you sholdnt nerf 30% , 15% would be ok i think. Or you should just nerf dmg in rofl by adding some buffs to def to mobs, bosses, something like in RT where you have broneze,silver, gold difficulty . Greetings

Lool i dont need to know any of that i can see whit my eyes what is diffrence , and thx a lot for new nerf realy... And you even got nerf for s/d and it was now closer to other scouts , so why you asked for nerf , its not much but still why ?

Regarding latest changes of rogue/scout:

• Changed Blood Poison to modify Blood Arrow to increase physical damage instead of melee/ranged damage, by 51.8%.
    • Changed Substitute to inflict Shot damage with 100% chance instead of 60%.
    • Changed Wraith Attack to have 6% lower damage for each extra target.
    • Changed Fast Draw to do not be interrupted while moving.
    • Reduced Precision focus cost to 50 from 100, changed it to make Fast Draw recover 10 focus upon landing successful attack additionally.
    • Reduced Shadow Figure ranged attack speed gain to 10% from 20%.

I guess it is the wrong way, if this changes are the intention of buffing the class furthermore. The class was still the strongest and after the patch now, it is even stronger :/

First i think thiese changes are good ,its more better energy-focsu consuming even if its dmg again nerfed its ok . Second you cant compare only whit other rouges , because its always one combo who is stronger then others ,and R/S was weakest rouge for a long time . You need to compare to other classes whit similar gear , and i think its now close to some other top combos , but still weaker then some .

Regarding r/s. still really strong. https://gyazo.com/04d69a5962765df97eba1f1010f99fbd damage till b3.

I guess still the strongest rogue because of Substitute and Wraith Attack without damage decrement

Edit: Balton burst: https://gyazo.com/70fce52440b5b15546b538eab9db7bba

As i said to you on pm, other 2 rouges in that pt was also r/s ,and they did way less dmg , becuase they dont have your op gear so ,i think thats best way to see that r/s is not that much op,its just you who is op :)

Hello i think that it would be great thing if you put some pet whit perma perfume, but to be difficult to obtain that pet ,or you can maybe put as buff choice for secret pets . For example : 1.Newborn secret pet you can choose 1h perfume buff . 2. Adult secret pet 2h and 3. Legendary secret pet 3h perfume buff.

I have one suggestion for you guys. What you think about to put all backspace,and bank pages open in VIP, it will rise a lot number of ppl who will buy it There is a lot of online games which have that service when you are vip member.I think this is the thing that will rise number of VIP memebers,so its win-win situation for you and vip memebrs :)