Posts by wester

Today I came across the surprise that the lvl 60 set skill "Yawaka's Blessing" for rouge, and the lvl 80 set skill "Poisonous Torment" when nowhere specified, are two set skills that you cannot use at the same time, the frustration is that you spend time, you spend gold, and diamonds in some cases, and the truth is that every time the desire to continue playing is diminishing, I do not know what the gaming community will think, but it is not something that be logical, since if so at least I could specify it to be clear on what to spend the time, thank you.

8o

Recipe: Awakening Dream

Requires: Alchemy

Ingredients:

1X Alchemy bottle

1X Item doungeon (by boss)

2X doungeon mats

1X rune activation

I mean

It would be a potion which its use would be useful to go to the dungeons.

It would be a temporary buff, which would allow you to resurrect in the place of death (in the boss area where it was not activated) this would not modify anything of the current gameplay, so as not to alter the actions and skills of each class and race, It would simply be useful for when the entire party dies in a boss, to be able to resurrect in said boss, and thus avoid the so odious displacement that must be done from the place of resurrection outside the instance, thus minimizing the times of realization of the same .

Regarding the materials, I think that some item would have to be added per instance and boss in addition to the collection of the same within the instance.

There should be a single recipe, with which you would make all the potions, but each potion depending on the materials would be useful for each dungeon.

Greetings Spider