Posts by Katharina

I meant gray "Locale Game" button in CurseForge app you did screenshot of - it might let you select directory so you can select your directory manually.

Otherwise you can freely still create /interface/addons/ in your current directory on Programme (x86) and follow steps I wrote before.

Greetings

Oh, sorry ... you meant locate game? Yes i did that several times but to no avail as it can't find the game. Thanks for trying to help but i will just forget about it now. Have a great day! :)

Once again thank you for your speedy reply. Unfortunately, i don't quite understand part of your question "Did you try manually use Locale Game".

When i installed the game it wanted to add a folder to my desktop but i changed the directory (s. my screenshot)

Hello, i'm a returning player and would like to add the Addon Quest Helper. When i try to install the Quest Helper CurseForge can't find the game and shoes it as "not installed" but i can play it without the Addon. What am i doing wrong? lol