Posts by Redclaw

hello

I am suggesting to add the new gun weapon type to regular NPC shops (lvl 10 - 50 for example) since without it eliteskills can not be used/tested. As of my knowledge so far there is only one available, being an endgame lvl 104 craftable item. Is the weapon type gun intended to be end-game exklusive?

Hello

i think that skin can be found in Kalin shrine, maybe lvl 50 purple sword? not sure, cant remember ^^

i found it, it is: Regin's Right-handed Suneater lvl 50, theres also a Left hand

About the Champion class there seems to be two opinions. One its OP and the other its good as it is. Personally i dont see any OP skills in the class line. Its a very flexible class which has a lot of potential and that makes it fun to play!

So what makes the champion OP is broken stats like Arcadia-Ability, Pain of Tikal, Pain of Divinty etc.(Strength, Strength, Stamina, Physical Attack).

This class is able to shift its stats to boost others (Convert Strength into Stam) which makes it flexible. (Tanking, DPSing)

Giving it 500+ Strength and an extra Stamina boost on one stat is not what the class is balanced for.

About the AOEs. They have long cool downs and that is what makes them balanced. You cant spam them. Rune Overloads uptime could always be extended by abilitys like Death Arrives which was never the issue. The problem here is that we have items like Experimental Dwarven Ale which extends the period of Rune Overload even further. Extra attack speed on our gear combined with attack potions etc. also leads to an almost neverending rage generation which feeds the champ abliitys.weapons.

Regarding ROFL

Why are people complaining that their class is to strong and it is to easy. You are building Tier16,17,18 weapons and your gear is Tier 12,13,14. You are losing your perspective. Not everyone has that powerfull gear. Of course it will be easier with equipment like this to clear instances. It is mind blowing that you complain that the ini is to easy when you people have the craziest possible equipment. (Weapons, Armor, Runes, Bufffood, Titles etc.) You should be happy that its not hard anymore when you reach a certain endgame lvl. Again I see the problem at its source, which is rasing the cap of tiers and runes way to much. If you want a balanced experience, players should not be able to have tier 18 etc weapons.

Hi

I did what you said but sadly non of it had an effect.

Ive recently installed the game fresh and it was working after that. It "broke" again after starting the launcher a couple times. Well just a minor thing but thanks for trying^^

i guess you can try but the client might be broken so it wouldnt make a difference. You could start the download and wait for an official answer by DEVs. They probably know more^^

Hello,

the wallpaper doesnt get streched in the client launcher in 3840 x 2160 resolution. Just a minor thing but i thought ill report since its difficult to read white text on white background. :)

... 100,100 being the x and y coordinates of the top left corner of the scrutinizer frame, depending on your UI-scaling, so change those numbers to where on your screen you want it to be, also try do drag the scrutinizer frame as I proposed in my previous post after you succesfully changed the coordinates, I am curious if that would work for you then.

Good thing there are people more knowledgeable than me, I didnt think of this, but a way more complicated way... :D

Hey ,

you can try to use "/run scrutinizer_MainFrame:SetPos(100,100)" .

Greetings ,
    Cruvor

oh boi. thanks so much. after using your macro i was able to move it normaly with my mouse.

thread can be closed

thanks

I tried changing resolution and UI scaling. Didnt help. Removed and added the addon several times already.

Thanks but the corner for moving the scruti addon is just simply not clickable. Also the frame is not locked. I was hoping for a Macro or similar to just move the whole frame. Maybe there is a way to change the starting position of the scruti frame. I would love to hear about your complicated way ^^

Hello,

i am trying to use scrutinizer but the addon seems to be stuck on my top left corner of my screen. I am not able to move it at all. I am using Scrutinizer from DEV Grox. I dont use the ArcadiaUtilites.

Is there a way to place the scruti window by changing files of the addon? or any other suggestions?||