Posts by Braindead

Dear community, Dear player.net team,

The new dungeon is just around the corner, in my opinion its time to discuss about new fragments in gorge.

In the past we got fragments in inferno, this made it easier, faster and cheaper for everyone to get these stats.

New players should get the chance to catch up. Prices are very high, 14.000 diamonds each pain gorge.

I guess its hard to farm these amount of diamonds even for old players. The price is good for the best stat ingame, but as i said the new dungeon will hopefully coming soon.

Only a few players will run the old instance (prices will increase).

In my opinion launching gorge stats in the event dungeon wont make the price cheap enough for new players.

Best regards,

Braindead

You're sucrose, you're glucose,
    You're fructose and more,
    From your head to your feet...
    Which are stuck to the floor.

You're Hershey's, you're Snickers,
    You're sweet English Toffee.
    If you spit in my cup,
    You'll just sweeten my coffee.

I love you so much
    That I'm getting frenetic,
    But I can't even kiss you,
    'cause I'm diabetic.

Best regards,

Braindead

Dear playernet Team,

First of all i want to say that Chronicles of Arcadia (playernet) is the best server of this game on the market.

This update includes lots of improvements and bugfixes which are awesome and were needed. Thanks for that.

In my opinion the nostalgie dungeon did not meet the expectations. I will justify this in the following points:

1. Expectations

We are hungry. We have not seen real content since nearly two years, beside atlas defence (one room afk dungeon). There were no informations that the dungeon is designed for low geared players. I am no clairvoyant, if a dungeon will be implemented i (and most of the players) think its balanced on the current equipment level and not on the one 5 years ago.

The last two nostalgie dungeons, Cyclope HM and HOS HM, were awesome. You got the best items, upper body set in cyclope, weapons in HOS HM and the best stats in HOS HM. Also they were balanced and challenging.

2. Content need to be worth

Content, doesnt matter if its a minigame, a questline, an event or a dungeon, needs to be worth.

There is no need for arcadia stats. Since the pdef fix ~6 months ago hos is really easy and there is no daylie cooldown on it. Arcadia stats are allready ~5 years old and there are enough possibilitys (HOS HM, DN, Salifus, pull from npc, rites) to get them beside the new dungeon.

Example: Atlas Defence. Its really boring and does not make fun, but still player do it because its worth (golden wings).

3. Everyone loves Nostalgie (Dungeons)

Lots of players loved the former legacy server Insomnia. Lots of players joined chronicles of arcadia because they were impressed how the playernet-devs on insomnia fixed all these bugs, class balancing and so on...

For the nostalgie feeling you have to have the old tactics. When you would ask me what did you remeber about demon stronghold in the past, i would answer the escape artist event and of course the second boss Yashi'a. A boss were you need a lots of movement and damage. At this boss i died lots of times because everytime one player was to slow to click the dagger.

Sadly every boss is burstable without tactics. You could have implemented a burst blocker every 25% like in ice blade plateu or something else. But you did not.

Yes we are overgeared, but i am pretty sure a full 8 man party with tikal gear/stats can burn every boss without tactic (because defence is to low).

Overall I would be happy to see more nostalgie dungeons in the future but i hope you will considering the following points.