Posts by Nghty

Greetings,
    2 things about the Warlock/Druid:
    First the HoT from Recover (ID: 1490957) is no dark heal but regular heal instead so it won't get affected by the Dark Heal Bonus.
    Second the Surge of Awareness (ID: 1490961) can't be overwritten by other Surge's of Awareness.

Please look into both of these.

Kind Regards Nghty

Greetings,
    I played the Priest/Knight in some guild runs in the last days and I noticed that I lost the 2 buffs from the light fairy multiple times. ("Devotion Halo" (ID:499966) and "Light Guidance" (ID: 499957))
    I even lost the buff while just standing around in atlas. It seems like the buff only has a duration of 15min and then goes away and you need to rebuff it.

I tested every fairy type for 30min and it appears that the Wind Fairy of the Priest/Mage has the same problem. The other 3 fairies from the /warrior, /rogue and /scout seem to don't have this kind of problem.

Please fix the problem because it's annoying to rebuff every 15 min the fairy buff..

Quality of life change:
    Change on Priest/Mage that the "Windrider Halo" (ID: 499970) and the "Spinning Wind" (ID: 499958) to both appear in the buff bar like you did on Priest/Knight with "Devotion Halo" and "Light Guidance".
    The Buff from Windrider Halo is currently just showing the Magical accuracy boost in the buff bar and not the 10% more cast speed from "Spinning Wind" and the 5% buff on heal from "Windrider Halo" itself.

Kind Regards Nghty

Scout/warrior deals element damage with wind arrow.. Just check for yourself on balton - thats why they are there..

Greetings

I mean its a scout and besides, the Scout has no element damage.

Scout has no element damage? Scout/warlock does element damage, Scout/mage does element damage and Wind Arrows deal element damage on every scout.

Maybe scout does less aoe dmg than other combinations because his aoes are limited but saying scout is doing less damage and then he does no element damage in the next sentence is simply not true!

Greetings

Greetings,

Hey

this screenshot is unfortunately zero meaningful because here a single target class is compared with an Aoe class which is also good in burst. There were only 2 Damage Dealers in this run and logically the WD/WL has enough possibilities to take advantage of this. You can also see in the picture at the end. Please test this with fair means and take a champion/mage instead of a scout in such a group constellation. Then single Target and Aoe is against single target and Aoe.

Greetings Ryzek:)

Please explain to me in what universe the scout/warrior is only single target dps..
    The s/w has a very good, maybe one of the best aoe dmg comparing to other scouts.
    First: your reflected shot makes more dmg than usual and doesnt lose any dmg when reflected.
    Second: If you are not even fullbuffed, just with 3min, beserk and the patk buff from shot you do a hell of aoe dmg with your skills - in my experience more than on other scout combinations.

If you think scout/warrior does only single target dmg, I can strongly recommend you to look into your current rota.

Regards Nghty

Greetings,
    I just tested the problem with these maggots in the Water Cave.
    I tested it as Knight/Rogue with the starter gear. I only had housemaid buffs and my pet.

My stats where like this: https://gyazo.com/15fe073a7f0372fed96837e0bafb6104

When the Maggots had no shield I did around 200k dmg with each hit so I needed at least 3 hits to kill them.
    (https://gyazo.com/664e1b1a81f3298267a64b0be4333125)

When they had the shield and I just spammed all skills I had and did white-hits on them. After ~10 seconds the shield got away. I think the shield absorbs around 50% of their life. When you hit them with white-hits for ~220k dmg the shield goes away and you can directly hit them.

But in general I completely understand the problem you have. If you are mdps or heal you dont have that much dmg with your white-hits. I think it would be good to either reduce the shield a bit or buff it and let all skills instead of only white-hits do dmg to it.

Look at the difficulty of all the other instances, not one issue there.

If we look at the difficulty: Yes, some other mirror worlds are way easier but I think for example the "Steadfast Mirror Heart of the Ocean" can be very difficult for Beginners too.
    When I started a bit over 1 year ago on this server I, as a scout, really had problems with this mirror world. If you hit 1 mob in there, every mob of the room attacks you directly and almost every mob does a huge DoT on you.
    I really had a lot of problems in there because these DoTs hit really hard. Maybe this is something to look into too and make it more "Beginner Friendly"

Kind Regards
    Nghty

Suggestion for Scout/Druid:
    There are now more classes that give the group a big mana-reg..
    To make the Scout/Druid more pleasant to play it would be nice to change the skill "Elven-sight" ID: 494327 to behave like Bloodarrow. I like the class but having to rebuff the skill every minute just gets on your nerves after some time..

Hello,
    I started this game like 8 months ago and personally I've got no problem with the "newbie-support". And in the last months I think it got even better because of the new starter gear but more about that later. Today I have also every class on max lvl so I cant really put myself in the situation but maybe one of your friend is. So in this case I am just giving you my personal opinion on your suggestions and maybe add something to it.

min. x2 EXP Rate on Quests, even more would be better

I complete disagree with you in this point because you already get 10x more EXP than normal which is a huge amount in my opinion. I am happy that they reduced it from 14x to 10x because for some people (I know not everyone) likes to quest his way up to maximum and to much EXP could scare some people off because if you level to fast and can't fight against mobs or do quests on your level it could be boring very fast.

Better starter gear (if it's still the old one I remember)

As I stated in the beginning they changed the starter gear some months ago and it got better than the old one. You now get a complete gear for your class (except wings) which is stattet really really good for ur class. I.e. i've got the new chain equipment on my twink and every item is stattet with 5 str/patk and 1 str/stam stat on tier 9.. Everything is +16 and has four runes that match your class perfect. Your weapon is also now +16 and tier 13 which gives you a huge boost. Which brings me to your next proposal:

starting diamonds or other currency like rubies which can't be traded to prevent exploitation

I don't think it is needed to give starting diamonds because with the new starter gear you have a lot of potential to farm yourself some diamonds. I.e. in your postition that you come here with friends:
    - you can farm mementos and trade them for diamonds or get siege war titles with them (which helps you a lot in instances)

- you can farm setskills in a group which you can easily sell in the auction house for diamonds

- you could farm tier stones and sell them in the auction house

starter mount, megaphones, potions, transportation stuff (things you can't use on an alt char for your main)

If you are starting as a group and farm diamonds together like i stated above, you can buy all kinds of mounts, transportation-stuff etc.. If you wait for a weekend promotion all these things are all very affordable.
    I.e. permanent mounts for like 200 diamonds, 99 transport runes for 150 diamonds and so on.

I really like your thinking to make this server more "attractive" but I dont think your proposals really need a change..
    But I am sure if this thread gets seen enough more and more suggestions will fly in and we can discuss it all together ;)

Kind Regards Nghty

Or with a 30% chance of additional damage in a critical hit? That is every third blow somewhere.

I dont think it works like that.. When with 30% chance of more damage like every third hit, how would you explain the ~80% from each of your ring?
    I think that every critical hit since lvl 1 does a certain amount of damage more than a non critical hit... and the percentages from buffs/equipment are just boosting the amount of critcal damage even further.
    (Please correct me if i am wrong :) )

Regards Nghty

Hello,
    I think you are misunderstanding the phrase "physical critical damage". You marked in your pictures the "physical damage" and the "critical hit rate". But neither one of those is infected by the buff. The buff increases your "critical damage" which literally means that your critical hits on mobs can deal more damage. This is something which, as far as i know, is not displayed in the character window. (maybe this could be added in the future)
    Hope i could help to clear this up.

Kind regards Nghty

Hey,
    I would like to report a bug on the skill "Wilderness Campaign" Id: 493013 on the scout/mage.
    Every time you get the buff from the combo Shot and you buff another patk buff like "Surge of Awarness" or your own patk buff from "Wind Return" or even just the "Amplified Attack" buff from priest, the whole 10.4% patk of the Wilderness Campaign somehow gets lost.
    The only patk boost you'll get from it is the 540 patk...
    I hope this could be fixed in the next patch.

Kind Regards Nghty

Hello,
    It can only click 1 person at a time the plates. Every time you find the correct pair, the person who can click could change. In order that you can click the plate, everyone in the group needs to stand on the SAME plate. Then the 1 person of the group can click the plate to find the correct pair.

So in your example you both need to stand on the same plate and if you got the message "This cannot be used" then you partner should have the "ability" to click on the plate.
    Hope I could help you and Good luck in trying ;) .

Kind Regards Nghty

One Day, after coming from lots of adventures, the ranger saw an elderly woman who needed help.

He asked her how he could help her. She said: "My dear helper, the anniversary of Arcadia is currently happening and the frogs in the water behind me are full of joy. Can you help me to collect their joy?" The Ranger agreed to help.

Some moments later the Ranger found himself talking to frog and makes them comliments, so that he can collect the joy and sincerity of the frogs. After collecting lots them he went back to the elderly woman. She thanked him a lot and said: "go over the bridge, there are some other people who need you help."

Seconds later the Ranger saw four people standing in front of levetating platforms. He asked what this is all about. One of the people told him that they are celebrating the anniversary of Arcadia with a battle in the skies but the Ball-monsters and crows are permanently getting in their way. For an small amount of remuneration he catches the monsters and crows so that everyone can enjoy battle in the skies.

On the left side of the Ranger he saw a woman collecting letters for the celebration and gave everyone who brings a set of letters a key which could, if they are lucky, open a special chest to get wonderful items. The Ranger collected some letters and got his chance to get a wonderful item but the luck was not on his side this day.

A few days have gone by since he first discovered the people who need the help everyday. He helped them every day so that everyone can enjoy this wonderful birthday of Arcadia. And after some days he got from all the people he helped a special present to enjoy the birthday even more. They gave him his own mount which should be, as brought over generations, the most effective partner on the battlefield.

And with his new mount he goes on new adventures every day to enjoy every single piece of this awesome game...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRONICLES OF ARCADIA!

Character name: Nghty

Hello together,
    I finished the crafting of the secret mount which you'll get from doing the Festival quest from Flogg Shuiss with these Herbs you have to collect from 3 different npc's today.
    I really like the idea of having a mount for PvP to give you some extra dmg reduction from other Players.
    But I have some problems with that. First it is a mount, so it is a bit useless because in an active PvP you'll use transformation potions and then you cant use the mount. Maybe this is something to look at :) . Second i was consulting the mount with some guild mates and it came up the idea that the mount, which can hold up to 2 players, could work as 1 Siege-Mount so that only the driven Player can get attacked and second player, if range-class, can shoot from it, but can't get attacked.
    Also I would like to see, thinking of the PvP-Patch in the future, some more mounts which have an extra useful bonus for PvP. Maybe you could lighten me up if something like new mounts is planned for the future.
    And maybe some other players could give their opinion to this topic :) .

Kind Regards Nghty

Hello,
    Circumstances:
    - standing around in atlas --> then port in home..
    - in loading screen crash (happens to me with every port home (per housemaid or home-sweet-home rune) in the last few days)
    Game opened:
    - maybe 10 minutes
    zone changes:

Graphic settings:
    - https://gyazo.com/5d95f3049a649ee8bac72b63a103fe02

Addons:

- https://gyazo.com/db77bed67d7073d330679f8db652a481

Game Client language:

- EN

Zones i've been:
    - Atlas in front of housemaid

Edit: i was in my house and got 2 crashed back to back when i wanted to open a chest in my house. it happend 2 times in 3 minutes with the same chest. I'll put the crashreports down below.

Regards Nghty

Hi,
    It's good to know how the VIP aura works. maybe i was missing some buffs to have more pdef than patk in my case yesterday. I will try it out today.
    But i think it would be still cool to know how exactly the VIP aura works. I know you test a lot while these balancing patches but an overall view like on the other auras would be nice. Something that shows you what you can get from the VIP aura with which class.

Edit: Tried the VIP aura with more patk then pdef. I got: patk, dex, stam, pdef, mdef and max LP as Haidon arcane buff.
    Regards

Hey,
    i really like the changes on the priest/warrior. Especially the new spear is a good and unique bonus to this class.
    And with that comes a bug (i hope it's not intended) that the skill "Explosion of Fighting Spirit (Id: 495294) uses the same cooldown as the Phirius-Potions (20 seconds) when you drink one. Second i dont know how the ViP Golden Aura works exactly but maybe change it on Priest/warrior that he can get patk buffs or strenght idk but atm i get max Hp, wisdom or stamina from it.
    Overall in my opinion a fun class to play :)

Edit: The fire fairy uses a skill called "Firestorm" or something like that. It did on Glacis at the tower phase 12kk dmg on the tower. But i cant find the skill anywhere. Maybe something to look at ;)-

Kind Regards Nghty