Posts by Hakurren

Hi everyone,

I put this post on hold for quite some time now, because I wanted to see if something changes over time, but sadly it did not and now I am here...

To start on a bit of a positive note, a big thumbs up for DEV's and GM's that do a great job in my opinion. I really enjoy the game (at least most of the time and that's why I had to create this post)

After another session of Battle-Pass Quests and in particular one quest in sascillia I want to bring to ur attention, that it feels aweful. A game is meant to be a fun time you can enjoy after work and something you can look forward to in your free time. But it feels more and more like a second workplace, because it takes way too much time to complete.

The already mentioned quest for example took me over 23 minutes, FOR ONE QUEST OUT OF FIVE!! Killing 64 worms, while there are only 16 and every spawn takes over 3 minutes?! all in all it took me over 80 minutes to get all quests done, because the numbers you have to collect or kill are ridiculous and get worse every day... -.- Highest was over 90!!! Please for the love of god bring those numbers down or reduce the spawntime to like one minute, or if it stays like this then at least push the exp for such a quest, because 1.4k is way too little for 23+minutes running in circles and waiting for spawn.

I was lucky and could farm alone, imagine if there are 2 or 3 who need to farm them!

I really hope this topic gets attention and can be fixed a bit, because it feels really shitty and not game like!

Have a nice day everyone and good drops in your runs :)

Hi,

thank you for the in depth experience you had so far. Even so I didn't play for nearly 6 years and can't say anything in regards to robots and the newest instances and what not other super end content there is atm, but I still did play the end content actively before I quit for those years and as such I can relate to a few points you mentioned.

In my opinion it is true, that most of the mechanics in the game are tailored to the super end game and the "old" players or better the ones with much time and a lot of dedication for the game! (Let's put it that way ;) )

What I can confirm as well is the problem of skill gaps and knowlege to the plethora of classes and class combinations. Thats amplified by the fact, that it is super easy to get a high level fast and skip any content from lower levels! The BIG BIG PROBLEM is, that this lost content was supposed to guide a player to learn his/her class and the class combination/s for future adventures. If you just skip them you suck most of the time, or at least can't bring the full potential to light. BUT THAT'S NOT THE FAULT OF THE GAME! It's the fault of the player who skips them!

For example, in my opinion it would be super fun to implement an event, where you get your level and equipement reduced to a certain level and have to run and complete dungeons of that level. Learn the different strategies again and LEARN TO USE ALL YOUR SKILLS again (or for the first time). And if you are a new player it would automatically give you the chance to find more players to run with and have fun in instances you are supposed to be at and learn your class.

That would be a WIN WIN situation in my books. :)

I really enjoy my slow start and not rushing to the end content and it hurts me to always see the need to instantly be an endcontent player and forgetting that the game has so much more to offer for your enjoyment.

Hi, is it possible to play solo or duo or is it necessary to join a guild?

And what does the gameplay look like on the server - is it possible to play f2p/with small p2w?

Hi,

it is possible to play alone, but is it fun as well should be the question. There will be a point, probably around lvl 50-55/60 where you need a group of people to run the dungeons. I mean you can power lvl and get max lvl in a few days and try to farm some gear (will probably take a while to get anything if you dont pay), but that defeats the purpose of all the content you miss in the lower levels.

Try to experience everything the game has to offer and run the low lvl dungeons with people of the same lvl, if it is possible for you. I play with 3 others atm and we grind lvl 50 dungeons for the gear and we are having a blast with the dungeons, maybe you want to try that too :)