Posts by Gardavil347

Thank you for your work with CoA, I appreciate what you are attempting to create with this MMORPG. I it a very enjoyable game.

However... .PlayNet Launcher and CoA are not functioning. Three times now I have downloaded the game, it ran it's Update Cycle, and each time after Computer restart/shut down the .PlayNet Launcher starts up and stalls out/quits without any crash report of any kind. One time yesterday after attempting to restart the Launcher I did get one alert that the update had been corrupted and that is what led me to reinstall/reupdate. That did fix the issue and now this morning again I have the same symptoms of failed Launcher and Game startup.

I am not going to do all this again every day - download and update - just to play CoA or any game. I am also NOT comfortable with game being installed on my desktop BY DEFAULT during install, nor do I have any idea where to change the install path to for it function as you intend. I humbly suggest you rework your install system to align more closely with how other MMOs install system function.

So thank you for your work with Chronicles of Arcadia, I very much enjoyed my time playing it, however I not be continuing to try and make this game work nor playing. I will not be checking on a response here nor contacting support. I humbly suggest you look into possibly redesigning you install process.