Posts by EricJade

No way I'm crafting to level 41 just to get quest item. I've looked in the market but nothing so far. Thanks for response.

Says 35. But, I wasn't given a choice.

At level 35, the instance will not open past Mula Nail. To fight the last bosses, you will need to enter the level 50 variant of the instance.

To enter the level 50 variant, you will need sufficient quest progress in the region. To enter the level 105, Hard Mode version you will need to have sufficient progress in the Memories of Taborea quest line.

Hooroo,

Brontes

Thank you.

I need 6 silver ore for quest. I've seen a bundle of like 2000 sold but I don't need all that. Could someone please sell me 6? I just want to finish that quest. ;(

Thank you for your timely responses. Boss camping aside I really like your game. I will just do other stuff while waiting for a opportunity at bosses.

That means that the boss was killed about 116 times each of those three days by a few players. Meaning it's being camped heavily. And, you call that high availability? I get it you don't care about camping but maybe some players do. I wouldn't be surprised of some of them aren't bots.

Ok I have a quest with Angry Jekarce. Took the chance and went to the spawn and it showed the alert message for him. I get excited. Then get to the top and someone already there and the boss dead and gone. This happened in seconds. And, the person still there and waiting to immediately kill it again. They also didn't respond to messages. I doubt very seriously if I'll continue playing this game.

Seems alot of work to complete a simple quest. Also seems this will be a problem throughout my questing. Camping bosses needed for quests should be discouraged.

I'm new to the game and constantly running into people camping boss spawns I need for quests. I really like to complete all the quests in an area before leaving and these people making that impossible. Maybe a major decrease in spawn time would help? What are they getting from these bosses that makes them shut the spawn down 24/7?