Posts by mks911

Hi ,
    There are already a lot of servers there, but they always get ddos from outside and their servers keep shutting down for weeks. I suggest that we open a new server called classic runes of magic. Over 300 players are playing on two servers, and they are unhappy due to the unstable servers. The developers of aracdia can maintain the server very smoothly and without any problems. For example, if you open a classic server at lvl 60 with basic features like old school, with modifications on bosses' defense and attack, that would be a great idea since your servers are stable. :)

:thumbup:

hi,
    my own opinion about class balancing
    -the nerfing for champ was rly hard ...
    from what i see most of champ player didn't play champ anymore .
    u guys need to rethink about it.
    -for warden why adding -65% reduce phy attack i mean it is rly too much for warden tank maybe make it 35 %
    -w/m is not playable now why u guys didn't buff them a little to just keep up with other magical class

Do you know when I saw you on the first day I did not know that I would love you like this, strong aversion towards you I wanted to quarrel with you and beat you and we really quarreled that day, I was feeling angry with you, do you not know why? I had that sentence, on the same day I dreamed of you, oh God, I did not understand I do not tolerate you and yet I dream about you beautiful romantic dreams of love and wonders I used to live with you I do not know how, all this used to add to my anger to you, tell me why you visit me in my dreams Tell me, my love.

We first met in Taboray. You were the only boy with my feelings shaken. I was a strong fighter in the battle, I don't know why, but that attracted me to you. I became so tired of you, I remember one time when you protected me from the big monster and told me not to be afraid my dear, I am with you
    And when I look at you.

This is a poem for your eyes (veroos)
    I see lost cities

I see a scarlet time

I see the cause of death and pride

I see language not registered

Gods dismounted in front of the wonderful surprise

And there are rows of objects in front of me

That is not called

What is my country other than these eyes that ignore the Earth in a body

Watch over a dagger standing in the forehead of childhood is death the key for the next sweet night

And you are beautiful as a sorry bird

And when I stare at you, I see Tabori

And the travel of contentment and vice I see the earth playing over the sands of the sky

I see a reason to kidnap the evening from the sea and the beautiful balconies

for my love veroos <3 <3 <3

Best regards,

joemodi

warden/worrier should be tank class right ...
    but the class doesn't have any AOE aggro skills to tank mobs in instance
    it should been balanced to get it good tank like before.....
    should add more aoe aggro skills ...?(