Posts by Sabrina

В

wl/wd is maybe the best class what you can play atm.

Tell me a scenario where a wl/wd is top DPS in any instance with atleast 2-3 other dps in the party (who usually play the meta classes). Warlocks are below average as Zyrek already mentioned. The only warlock I have seen the past 2 weeks are wl/m for support despite wl/m being a good support other than that warlocks are not worth playing in my opinion atleast not for dps as there are multiple better class combinations for magical dps that perform better or correct me if I am wrong but I did my own tests and I can obviously be totally wrong about that. And believe me or not I couldnt care less but I tried every possible warlock combination for dps and all of them where below average of course that doesnt mean these classes are not playable they are but if you focus around dps and dealing the most dmg you possible can your best choice for magical dps are d/wl and any kind of mage or wd/d atm. And this is just my personal opinion but I think that warlocks could use a little buff not a major one but I think increasing the Dmg of Surge of Malice and Soul Crusher slighty should do.

Agree. WL needs to be strengthened.

no, our magicians are not better than yours, and your pdps are very good)

rather, our and your magicians are about equally good :)

Взаимодействие с другими людьми

hi :)
    yes, in our group wl (me) does more damage than mage

but this is only in our group, each guild has its own result, probably

so strengthening the mage is not a bad decision

I read you guys and many write the right things, everyone is right about something. I'll try to be brief :)

1. Pdps are by far the strongest classes in the game, mdps is significantly inferior (proven in a huge number of races with the strongest players on this server)

2. Classes of healers, in my personal opinion, should remain healers and improve their healing skills and support. For players in the cloth, there are mage classes and wl

3. Each guild has its own top players, and they can have any classes, but when such top players from different guilds meet in a random race together, this is the very opportunity for the most adequate comparison of classes

:!::!::!:

I really, really, really ask, please (!), Make the mage /r skill "Gift of the Baron" work the same way as "Soul Scrusher"
    :!::!::!:

:saint:good day everyone :saint:

Hi :)
    Again, I want to draw your attention to the request to slightly change wl / wd skills, especially in view of the endless mage buffs and other wl

dark method: + 35% dark damage

chaos guide: make it instant

spatial rift: make diameter like a magician storm

If wl / wd is turned into a tank, then the point was to do his dps? :/People collected and removed a set of skills not so that a potentially magic class would become a tank (and there are no problems in the lack of tanks, most of the knights are good), also, all wl are melee dps, they absolutely cannot have skills that consume it health, only ranged damage classes can have this

Hi :)
    I know that the mage/r is not weak and, it seems, I play with him well) I would like, in general, that the mages had the opportunity to be the first on 4 bosses in rofl. I know that a mage/priest and a mage/scout can do this and I wish other mages could do the same:thumbup:
    All the changes I have suggested will still not make the mage/r the strongest class

Hi:) I agree, maybe in a small group, the mage / r is not bad, but in a large group, where there are many different pdps, the mage/r does not stand out. And again, the magician / r is good at trash, and at the point is very average.

Hello everyone:)

I agree with many that the magician is only good at large piles of garbage. On 4 bosses in rofl, the mage is never the first. What if the mage added an acceleration for 15 seconds, which would make spells instant? Roll back a skill long, 5 minutes.

And separately again the mage/rouge. He has too many conditions for strengthening, which is impossible to gain in time in a strong group. "cursed fangs" + "kiss of a vampire" + "plasma arrow", then "electric compression" and only then "electrostatic field". It is worth adding that the mage/r has less magic attack than other mages. Also, he has a huge aggro, and the "gift of the baron" successfully attracts the attention of garbage. (I have two runes for - aggro 12)

I asked to make a "gift of the baron" like a scout, so that it would be a buff only on himself, since the magician / r is already one of the weakest mage. In the "gift of the baron", perhaps, it is worth adding an increase to the magic attack, for example + 25%. (but not removing the existing buffs, but adding to the existing ones)

Also, the mage/r lacks overclocking, he practically does not have it.

The fastest-recovering boost is Buff, which grants 4780 magical damage.?( For example, in the case of champ, this acceleration gives 60% to damage. (two skills) The difference is obvious. ^^

Продолжение рассказа. <3

После свадьбы мы отправились в свадебное путешествие по Табореи. Мы видели ледяные горы на Драконьем хребте, реки, бурлящие лавой в вулкане Атулия, величественные статуи на Грозовых холмах, побывали на родине моего мужа в пещерах Ирвандис, чей особый мир покорил меня - бородатых суровых мужчин, которые этого не делают. знаю страх с детства. Мы побывали у его родственников в Красных горах, где они разливали такое крепкое пиво, которое не выдержало ни одно эльфийское сердце, а также на моей далекой родине, Острове Эльфов, где они гуляли среди бабочек, волшебных деревьев и древних замков. После поездки мы подумали о семейном гнездышке, которое нам очень хотелось. Мы выбрали лучшие материалы для строительства и отделки и с большой любовью построили свой дом. Родственники с Острова Эльфов подарили нам чудесные предметы интерьера, и родственники из Ирвандиса и Красных гор прислали мрамор, серебро и огромные запасы бочек хорошего пива. Мы устроились на работу в местную крупную и элитную компанию Pulse, где нашли друзей:). И наша история только началась!<3

Continuation of a story.

After the wedding, we went on a honeymoon trip all over Taborea. We saw the icy mountains in the Dragon Ridge, the rivers seething with lava in Atulia Volcano, the majestic statues in the Thunder Hills, visited the homeland of my husband in the Irvandis Caves, whose special world conquered me - bearded stern men who do not know fear from childhood. We visited his relatives in the Red Mountains, where they poured such strong beer that no elven heart could withstand, as well as in my distant homeland, the Island of the Elves, where they walked among butterflies, magic trees and ancient castles. After the trip, we thought about the family nest, which we really wanted. We chose the best materials for construction and decoration and built our house with great love. Relatives from the Island of Elves gave us wonderful interior items, and relatives from Irvandis and the Red Mountains sent marble, silver and huge stocks of barrels of good beer. We got a job at a local large and elite company Pulse, where we found friends. And our story has just begun!

Salamandra и Zyrex <3

Hello everyone:)

I will write about the mage / rogue. I play a lot with this magician, this is my favorite magician<3 and I would like to see a small change added for a more comfortable game.

"Gift of the Baron" is a good skill, but in my opinion it requires correction: to make sure that damage is done as additional damage from blows, and not hit on its own, since on Astaroth, when boars appear, this skill hits them faster than the tank and all the boars are flying at the mage / r, given that I have two 12 runes to reduce aggro. Or somehow work out the aggro of this magician and make this skill without rollback, so that you can turn it off and then turn it on. Also, so that the 8% damage buff is given only to the mage / r himself, and not to the entire raid. After all, the scout has a very similar skill that eats up his life and increases the damage to him personally, and not to the whole group. Also from the healing of this skill 0 benefit for the raid.

"Runic Formation" - Please remove -50% movement speed. Perhaps for a mage who hits from afar, this is not a problem, but for a mage / r whose "Purgatory Darkness" deals melee damage, it is disastrously inconvenient, a huge amount of damage is lost on mobs.

Good game everyone.:saint:

You need to return the robber mage his mass, since only the Gladiator is present in the game. It's not normal that no mage has mass attacks equal to a Gladiator and a guardian. A good warrior mage, Gladiator and mage robber can be good konturentami, if mages robbers return double damage mass, do it without rollback, return zergovost in point. To avoid overkill, you can cut the power of the skills themselves. I am against someone being made weaker, I am for equal chances and success of bundles that wear cloth, leather and chain mail. :saint:
    Otherwise, why change everything, if in the end the majority remained to play as warriors magicians and gladiators.