Posts by Lucifer

As for the r / warlock, I think you went wrong by making such a change with Soul Agility, it would have been better to just slightly reduce the dark damage increase. but you decided to do a 90 second reload and add damage. probably in the trash without Soul Agility, this class will now be a little worse than before, it would be better if you did something with r / mag, since this set is probably the weakest (I don’t know for sure, I haven’t played for a very long time with this combination)

Although most likely no one will support my opinion, so thanks for your attention and happy everyone =)

I have a suggestion for rogue.

It would be nice if you made it so that the skill "Meticulous preparation" can be used in battle, in any combination of the rogue.

Although this will be too imbalanced, so the skill can and should be somehow weakened, probably not all hits should be critical, but simply so that the skill would increase the chance of a crit hit by 50% or something like that, well, or make it time-out, say 30-40 seconds

no, you're wrong. I'm not saying that you are a liar. I just want to say that there is no information about the goal here, and that I do not believe in such screenshots on which there is no detailed information.

then let the scout cut his bloody arrow and the champion's shield? then it will be comfortable and good for every class!

Once again, I’m not saying that someone is a liar and I don’t want to offend anyone.

Взаимодействие с другими людьми

Your numbers are dubious! I could only do such numbers before the nerf of this class. But then I killed almost all 4 organs. Now I can kill max 1 organ and then leave the second somewhere around 50% HP. You showed a weird screenshot that didn't have any target information !!!where is the target name, etc? One of these days I will go to this class in Rofl and check if something was changed while I did not play with this class.

I was there when this Screenshot was taken Impa and i can asure it is legit and not dubious as u say

these are just words, no more, how can I believe and be sure of this? if the screenshot is cropped and even on which there is no information about the goal

Your numbers are dubious! I could only do such numbers before the nerf of this class. But then I killed almost all 4 organs. Now I can kill max 1 organ and then leave the second somewhere around 50% HP. You showed a weird screenshot that didn't have any target information !!!where is the target name, etc? One of these days I will go to this class in Rofl and check if something was changed while I did not play with this class.

For me its time to lower the rage cost for the champion primary skill: rune overload

Lower it from 15 to 5 per second. You cant rlly use this skill without dwarf ale, that shouldnt be so

Don't you think this is too much? champion and so very strong class! I even think that it should be weakened a little by about 10-20%

1. If you received a penalty of experience and talent for death, do not worry, you can once a day remove your penalty from the NPC "Master of Forgiveness" which is located in the Millennial harbor in Atlantis.

2. Get inspired and inspire. Live brightly, play Arcadia Chronicles!

lol i am doing more dps than scout with rogue/warlock i think you dont know how to play

I saw your things, you say that you are damaging? hmm ... let me take you to my party and show you how cool you are damaging !!!! I've been playing for a rogue for 5 years, I guess I know how to play them?))) Considering that already in the 3rd game I play this class!

Do something with the rogue! This is the weakest DPS class at the moment! I play a rogue and say that rogue is very weak compared to other classes like champion / sorcerer, guardian / druid and warrior / rogue. The guardian / druid, even in ice gear, will damage more than the rogue (half of the items are gold) in any of his bundles half of the items!

Of course, people will now start to say that the rogue will damage and how .... but damn, I'm playing for this class, and for me it is no longer damaging because I can't give the same DPS as other DPS classes! I'll give out more DPS as a half-dressed scout than a rogue!

you made 2 perfect rogue links (rogue / champion and rogue / mage) but then you killed them with your fixes and now these are useless bundles for which it is even disgusting to play! Please, lift these 2 bundles by at least 25%!

Happy anniversary of Arcadia<3<3:thumbup:

here is my little story^^

One evening, when the stars had already begun to appear in the sky, I sat on the head of a lion statue and was sad, I was very sad, I did not want to go to sleep, I wanted to have fun and walk under the starry sky until the morning, but I could not think of what will I do. And then it all started ...

I heard some strange sounds from the guild castle, it became interesting to me, and I decided to go and check what was happening there ... The sound came from the announcements of the Guild, at the stand there was an announcement that we have a holiday today in honor of the 6th anniversary Arcadia.

I was very happy! now I knew exactly what I would do, until the morning, I started looking for what the organizers of the holiday had prepared for us. According to rumors, a mysterious girl, whom no one has seen before, has appeared in the city of Varanas ...

After one hour of searching, I still found that mysterious girl that everyone was talking about ... as a reward for the fact that I could find her, she told me about the place where, according to her, there were mountains of treasure ... the girl was very kind, she happily took me to the place where the treasures were hidden.

When I arrived at that place, there were indeed treasure chests. I didn’t take anything, because I came in search of adventure and fun, and I didn’t need all these treasures.

I moved on, after a while I stumbled upon one task done to try the luck and endurance of everyone. I passed this test with ease, but it wasn't enough for me ... I started looking for what else the organizers had prepared for us ...

I still managed to find something, I came across a portal that sent wanderers to another dimension, where another test was taking place with the participation of the administration of Arcadia. it was a lot of fun, we walked and had fun until the early morning, it was very interesting, I got a lot of treasure and many other useful little things...

Character: Impa.

yes, but you choose your own stats, right? Let's say you chose a scout, it's better to do 3/3 for him, and for the rogue, 6 stats in Dex will be better. I think that no one will be against this change, because it will not affect the scouts in any way, because the change in the bonus properties of Dex will be tied only to the rogue class

No, even for rogues 3/3 is best. And that's why I am against this, cause it was said that it is not planned to change anything.

it's better ? what) so that you get 13k more patk like that?) but if the dex gives 1.4 patk, then DEX will be better

so now that the scouts have made their equipment, the rogue fighters have to suffer? I suppose I don't want to do things in STR because I'm a rogue. I want to get more patk from DEX for this very reason. what does the scout have to do with it? I don’t understand. if I'm talking specifically about the rogue class

Scouts and Rogues have the same equipment with same stats, except the weapon....

yes, but you choose your own stats, right? Let's say you chose a scout, it's better to do 3/3 for him, and for the rogue, 6 stats in Dex will be better. I think that no one will be against this change, because it will not affect the scouts in any way, because the change in the bonus properties of Dex will be tied only to the rogue class

As Byte said, it is not planned. Right now, it would be a big big shitstorm, cause more and more are getting their ultimate gear, which would be for leather classes (yes, rogues and scouts are leather classes) useless and destroy their items in this moment.

And cause Byte said, that it is not planned, I am against this now in this state of balancing.

so now that the scouts have made their equipment, the rogue fighters have to suffer? I suppose I don't want to do things in STR because I'm a rogue. I want to get more patk from DEX for this very reason. what does the scout have to do with it? I don’t understand. if I'm talking specifically about the rogue class

I have many friends who do things in DEX because they play only as a rogue.

They, too, now have to wait another 2 years until the GM will again do the balancing of classes? you yourself decided to take this risk by doing things exactly at the time of class balancing! so I don't understand why you are against this balance. Nobody forced you to do things during this period of time, right?

Again, this is my personal opinion and I do not want to scare anyone. I'm just talking about the changes I would like to see in this class. Thank you, I hope I didn't offend anyone)

please tell me are you planning to change the DEX bonus for the rogue class? I already asked you about this earlier. Make DEX stats for a rogue with a coefficient not 1.3 as it is now, make 1.4. This would raise the prices of DEX stats and make those stats more useful and remove the need to set STR stats for this class. I repeat, to do this only for the Rogue class! not for those who wear leather (scout) but for the rogue. Please, administration, comment on my message and tell me if you are planning such a change or not?

Could you do something with the rogue / warrior? this bundle is practically useless, I tested it and I didn’t give out even 40% of the damage that I inflict with other rogue bundles.

Also, regarding rogue / scout, I really liked the bunch, but it lacks DPS, make a shot with a passive skill, so that it deals damage every time a normal hit is on the target or damage from skills (like a mag throw from r / m or Disassembling the shadow at r / Champ).

rogue / priest - remove the cooldown of the skill "Kick (id492627)".

Also, to balance and strengthen this bundle, add damage from Attack wound or Stab to back.

rogue / champion - really a very good class, but I would like it to be stronger, you cut the damage to this bundle too much, for me now this bundle is useless, since I give out more damage with other rogue bundle. Get at least 220% damage from Disassemble the Shadow (currently 165%)

rogue / warlock - my favorite bundle, but unfortunately does less damage than other top rogue bundles. Increase the damage of "Molten Dark Soul (id498808)" to 167% (currently 116%)

Greetings

It would not be bad if you put in a training camp at the time of balancing classes of NPCs that would sell weapons (gold t15 +20) to any class. so that this weapon would stand very little and work no more than 5 minutes. So that people can test different combinations of classes. and after you officially announce that the balancing is complete, then remove this NPS. I hope my idea will be supported.

Hey ,

so i want to take up the Discussion from 2 Weeks ago about Leather Classes again .
    It was suggested from some people that Leather Classes should only Profit from Dexteritity and not from Strength.
    I personnally find this Idea really good because i also feel like Strength is / Should be a Chain only Stat and Leather Classes do not fit into that category of a "Warrior with chain Gear" .

I would also like to hear an Offical Statement from Playernet / DEV´S about that Topic what they think about this and if they plan to do anything in this Dircetion.

Greetings

We do not plan to make any change on attribute distribution for classes who using mentioned equipment type.

No, you dont seem to understand what I wanted to convey to the administration. I don’t want you to remove the strength from the necessary stats for leather classes. I just want everything to remain as it is, just to give dexterity not 1.3 but at least 1.4. it would not be much more but would make a stat such as agility more necessary.

Hey ,

so i want to take up the Discussion from 2 Weeks ago about Leather Classes again .
    It was suggested from some people that Leather Classes should only Profit from Dexteritity and not from Strength.
    I personnally find this Idea really good because i also feel like Strength is / Should be a Chain only Stat and Leather Classes do not fit into that category of a "Warrior with chain Gear" .

I would also like to hear an Offical Statement from Playernet / DEV´S about that Topic what they think about this and if they plan to do anything in this Dircetion.

Greetings

I said that dexterity should give more physical attack than str / str, for those who wear leather items (Rogue, scout)

so that in these classes there is no longer any need to embed str / str in things.

Greetings

As for warriors / mage, this class is now very unbalanced! Please tell me what you plan to do in the future with a scammer? I love this class and there is no desire to play on others! I don't like what you do with this class! I would like you to return the opportunity to wear daggers in r / ch.

In addition, I would like you to increase the physical attack multiplier, which gives dexterity, so the cost of characteristics, such as dexterity / dexterity, will increase, and it would be more convenient and more accurate to do things not in 3 forces / strength and 3 dexterity / dexterity, and in complete set of characteristics consisting of dexterity.

it would be nice if you returned the initial parameters of the magic throw! because at the moment the rogue / mage is not the strongest class (compared to other rogues and other classes)

why do you make a top bundle (rogue / warlock) that damages at the level of other top bundles and then cut it? Now this bunch is useless for me, because it began to beat very little (compared to other bundles). You severely cut the damage from the Dark Soul Melt. if you did this, then at least roll back the skills Phantom Strike and Shot of the Soul up to 2.5 sec. or up to 3 sec. besides, could cut the damage from the Dark Soul Melt not by 50% but by 25 or 30.