Posts by andro

Hello,

I am not right for certain whether i Am here.

I have a Problem.

If i want to do the Daily Quest The Cost of Magic in Farsitan with the Thorned Tiger Ray Mount and ride with him from Talisman to Talisman he stops again and again. So he does not automaticly ride to the next talisman. Which is the Case with all Objects and NPC´s he always breaks off and stops.

When i click on the ground he ride´s to the Point..

Would it be possible to overcome this problem?

greets

androo

p.s.: I am sorry for my english! ^^

Wow that sounds very nice, but the people who do not have a suitable computer for it or can not afford a new one then probably had bad luck... :S

Wenn Sie auf den meisten Servern starten, befindet sich dieser riesige Berg vor Ihnen, den Sie erklimmen müssen, um ein leichtes Endspiel zu werden.

Arcadia ist für wiederkehrende Spieler zu einem Kinderspiel geworden, vom Boost auf Level 80 (mit sehr leistungsfähiger Questausrüstung) bis hin zu benutzerdefinierten Inhalten und Möglichkeiten, alte Erinnerungsstücke gegen SW-Abzeichen oder alte Erinnerungsstücke gegen Ehrenpunkte einzutauschen.

Auf der verlorenen Insel Atlantis gibt es auch kostenlose Titel und tägliche Belohnungen (1x Grand Golden Hammer, 30x Golden Eggs und 2x Transport Runes).

And don´t forget the Wheel of Fortune:

You can easily win almost anything (naturally with a little bit of luck ;))...

Permanent Mounts, Armor Drills, Runes for Teleporting, Plus Stones, Talent Speres and many more! :love:

In Atlas:

You can get three free buffs each day for two hours 100% Drop, 100% EP and 100% TP. &)

There are dolls where you can easily improve your weapons skills. &)

And if you got a Problem, the Support is brilliant! :thumbup:

There´s so much better than RoM.

I think you´ll have fun here!

Greets

andro

Ok it´s true. If the amulet is full, there really is a fruit for training points.

I´m sorry about the excitement, but the description or the translation of this amulett is wrong.

It just says that it brings talent points, not training points.

Hi,

You are not on the good topic to ask for a request i think, but it already exists as an amulet, you can find it in the item shop.

I´m sorry. I didn´t know exactly where I should have written.

I've moved these two posts into their own thread in the suggestions/feedback category.

Okay, thank you. I find the froum even after 2 years still confusing.

Just for clarification:

Mentioned amulets/spheres will give your pet training points, not talent points, since there is a huge difference for pets.

Have fun lvling your pet! ;)

Cheers

Yes exactly. I would like a potion that ONLY increases the training points. An amulett/sphere would also be great

So that the Holy Pet´s can increase the Gifted points with the "Drink of awekening"

Thank you all for your help.

Greets

andro

Good evening.

Is it Possible to bring a potion into the game that only increases the training points of the Pet without increasing the experience?

In RoM there was one, i don´t remember the name.

Greets

andro

Hello, :)

I have two questions.

Why does the Magicians Thunderstorm a 30 Sec. CD?

The Magicians in my Guild who are not so big and well equipped now have difficulties to finish the Mirror World, as they run out of time, waiting for the ability to be free again.

Why does the Schout´s Wind Arrow cost 2 times Ammo?

I always found it pleasent that i was still able to use a skill that doesn´t use ammo. In addition the name of the Wind Arrow would hardly have any meaning in this context.

I don´t like this two changes so much and i don´t think i´m the only one.

Greets

androo

What about a pet with same dress, appearance and race as the owner, is that even possible? A little copy of us? :/

Haha that I imagine funny... "That´s me and this is my little androo..." sounds like something else, but it´s funny I think.

A member of my guild wishes so much for the "White Caves Rabbit". I know it has Water as Element, but i don´t know the ID. Does anyone know the ID?

Hallo und guten Abend.

ist es möglich, das Addon UltimateMailMod zu aktualisieren, damit man auch über den Briefkasten auf die neuen Seiten 7 - 12 zugreifen kann?

Im Moment muss man ja immer erst die Items von den neuen auf die alten Seiten legen, um sie versenden zu können.

Es wäre sehr schön, wenn man das bearbeiten könnte.

LG

androo

Hello and good evening.

Is it possible to update the UltimateMailMod add-on so that you can also access the new Pages 7-12 via the Mailbox?

At the moment you always have to put the items from the new to the old Pages in order to be able to send them.

It would be very nice if you could edit it.

Greetings

androo