Hiho,

i want to sell a full heal EQ.

Stats:

Stamina: 48k

Wisdom: 12k

HP unbufft: 464k

Everything is T8 and +20.

Here are some examples:

Wisper me ingame or write me a Mail for more information.

So i didnt want to spam so much so i edited this thread.

My Question is: Can the WD/ Warr do decent DPS :)?

For my Tank Set-Up i build up a Knight/ War, but i want to build up a wd class as dps.

I maybe wanna build a wd/ war as a dps class and want to know if someone have some tipps for this setup. Also i want to know if str - pat is the best option ( str - str is better, but maybe for a budget alternative) sta - pat doesnt make sense, because the spamable slash is based on a str scaling.

Also is wd/ war or wd/scout better or is there also an alternative to both class.

Thanks for ur advice and sry for my first class english ;)

Well thanks for the advice :)

I already started to rework my eq. I will go for a 5/1 sta sta , sta/hp , maybe also a sta sta sta/hp sta/def 4/1/1 budget ratio, but i will see.

A dead Heal is not helping anyone for sure:P

Well I dont know that the cap for druid is so low :00 But health is much more viable, because just the eq take u to the cap more or less.

Hello Guys :)!

I have a quick question about the stats and the wisdom cap.

If i remember correct the druid dont have a wisdom hardcap. There was a softcap around 30k wisdom or so.

My druid is @ 45k stam/ 31k wisdom/ 350k hp unbufft. Where are the requirements for george for a druid?

Also i maybe want to restat to 15k wisdom/ 460k hp unbufft, but its maybe to less wisdom. Do the druid need so much hp?

Whats your experience or how do u stat the druid?

Sry my written english is not so great :)

Hello Guys :)!

I'm a heal main and play atm D/Wd :) But i would like to play a tanky class as an alternative. I don't like to play dps :9

Is the Wd/W still viable as a tank? Or is he just an out of season April Joke? Probably an Off -Tank? Could he tank some lower Dungeons? (I dont except him to tank giants)

Otherwise how are the tanks ranked so far?

K/W - Ch/R - ... ?