Posts by daddyaram

daddyaram

1. Hello my name is Tom and im from Canada, when i turned 6 i moved to Finland.

2. Soo yea i like to play games, hangout with friends outside, most of all i love my beautiful queen (girlfriend)

but yea other than that im pretty much chilling spending time with family, girlfriend or friends but yea

3. I came across Arcadia from close friend (Kumi) she said that this rom private server was best that cameout so i wanted to try it and in first day i tried it i felt love in it... i was first playing official servers the time when chapter II was out

4. I spend my time helping guild members that are new to the whole game or private server that needs help with quests or just quest the old legend morrok wallinder questline brings back memories geez but yea i like to help people that needs the help.

5. I enjoy most the community everyone is kind to each other, the time i have played this private server i havent saw even 1 guy/girl that was rude.. for example i dont know tactics in tikal so i ask in world chat and someone helped me and i was happy, the thing is aslong as community is good the game wont die. :thumbup::*

Thank u for reading this far if u did, i appreciate it. <3