Posts by Kein

Hi! Will be nice, if you will change absolutely useless Malatina Event Repeat Tickets and Ancient treasures investigation tickets for more usefull Mirrorworld repeat tickets. Thank you!

Hello! My name is Alex, aka Kein ingame. I'm from neversleeping Moscow. My first acquaintance with RoM was at 2010 on Russian official server. It was the first and only MMO ever played. Soon after the beginning, RoM became for me an integral part of life. There were people with whom we could spend hours on Skype telling each other life stories, completely forgetting that we were lying face down in some dungeon. Our team was united that we did not strive to become the top players on the server. We just enjoyed the game and the process itself. However, over time, everyone began to grow up and go either to other games, or simply stopped playing. With some of these people with whom I met back in 2010, I communicate to this day. We were one big family, and some became family not only in the game. At one of these weddings I even attended, and there were some good old tube stories and memories of how bad it is when heal has a bad internet connection.

At some time I had to leave the game in order to devote more time to my personal life.

I learned about Arcadia by an accident. My neighbor told me about this server, with whom we once intersected on the official server, but we simply did not know that we were living next door. The first impression, without exaggeration, was the following: "What is going on here?" =). However, I got in very quickly, and I got a little help at the very beginning, so it was easy to play without tension. I spend my time on Arcadia, like any newcomer, trying to become as necessary as possible both as a player and as a person. There is an opportunity to do everything that on the official server caused only disgust, only card farming on official server costed me a broken keyboard.

I think all the best that is in this server has been said above: content, support, updated interface, lack of crashes, and much more. However, I want to say that this game is also done by the people who play it. Runes of MAgic would never be for me the place where I would like to return again and again, if not for the players themselves, who will always help at least with advice, and with whom it will always be possible to have fun talking on any topics, lying face down in some some kind of dungeon. xD

With love from snowy Moscow!

P.S. Thank you for taking the time and read. I hope my English is not that bad yet.

P.P.S. Holm, I know you will read this, so I hope to see you here again!