Posts by pitiulian

Hi all,

My name is Iulian:saint: - Ingame: Evindal, I'm from Romania, I play ROM for a long time:), from Chapter 4 on official, but after 5 years I move on another privat server, but about 2 years ago, the server go down:(, after a time I want to play again ROM, because is first game who make me fell to stay awake after a day of hard work, I try to play on official server, but is very hard to advance with few dias:(, after google searche I found my salvation "Chronicles of Arcadia":thumbup::*:love:, I play 1-2 hours per day maybe few, maybe more, some time all day:*, but because I most go to work my time is limited8|, but I like to make quest and I want to finish all:P, is hard=O but in some day I will be happy to tell "I finish all"&);).

Chronicles of Arcadia have a nice team of players who help new players, thx to all <3:*.

This is my story:saint:<3, I try to keep short:rolleyes:.

Have a nice day <3:)

I don't have any problem with gold on normal:), but main problem is TP:pinch:, now to advance 2 skill to lvl 104 you need to advance with quest until chrysalia zoneX/, for next 1 you need another 3 zone to make 8 milions TP:(, were is the fun ?:sleeping:, now we advance very hard, all old players have all skills he need and can use the skills, but for new one is a painX(.