Posts by Bootyfullelf

Greetings and Salutations to all! My in-game name, and forum name is Bootyfullelf, and I hail from the land of queens (Queensland) in the land down under (Australia).

I am 33 years young married father, have an extremely diverse sense of humour, and a passion for truth and accuracy (I don't mind being wrong, as how else is one supposed to learn?). I have a few stereotypically conflicting passions, such as a love for Eminem, Doctor Who, blood and gore, the colour purple and helping those who need it. I spend bulk of my time, caring for my children and wife, but try to spend as much time on RoM Arcadia as any good quality gaming addict does.

My best friend introduced me to Runes of Magic: Thalia Server (Australia) back in 2010. My original toon name was Inyourendo (a pun) which name I decided upon whilst inebriated. This druid healer was replaced by a priest/knight healer named Discombobulation, who eventually evolved into a K/S/Wr tank This is the server I met my good friends Angelfire, Badgas, Deadroth, Ragin and Cammo to name a few. When Frogster sold up, we lost our interactive and compassionate management team (who were akin to the lovely folks here). Shortly after one 'longer than usual' maintenance, we realised the Australian server had been ninja moved to the Americas, and that was the begging of the end for Runes of Magic, myself included. After a 5 year hiatus, I came back to the American servers to my Knight toon. The GMs there were ok, but once I realised that they weren't very nice, I decided to follow Badgas and Quickheals (RIP) to this server. It took me 1 week of doing dailies and looking around to discard my mainstream toons, and come here full time.

My time is quite scarce, so I usually try to appease the boss lady to free up as much time as I possibly can for game time. Beyond that, I enjoy listening to loud music, fishing, and annoying the living hell out of my children (it's a parents given right!).

I enjoy doing my daily quests and mirrorworld, but more than anything I get a real thrill out of running instances, from windmill to gorge, each and every run is always different, and you just never know what RoM has in store for you. I also enjoy catching up with my friends, and making them laugh.

I would like to take this opportunity to tell our community management team that you are AMAZING! I haven't seen a team this good since our Thalia days, but you guys are far more efficient, and loads more friendly. I know this seems like sucking up to most, but I don't care. If you do good work, you should receive positive feedback.

Thank you all for reading, have a good evening/day :)

If you mouse over anything (monsters, NPC's etc) the FPS drops considerably, but not if the target is selected. It is purely mouse over function. Until the issue is fixed, if you can use the method that Badgas has mentioned, or use a tab target macro, you will be fine (unless raiding which I imagine would be a major headache).

G'day mates,

Would like to see pet training charms in the itemshop promotion sometime soon. With the new pet skills being released, seems like a good of time as any to top up and farm away :D

Would also like to see the weapon from Transformation Potion - Kidd, ID 244028 as an item that can be used as a weapon agg :D

Disco

Howdilly doodilly arcadiarinos!

Msot of my ideas, or suggestions have already been covered, but to get into the flow of this constructively critical rant opportuntiy, I will paraphrase.

Crash bugs - Fix the bugs in the game client so that computers stop wasting RAM, and having to spontaneously critical error, or close the client without warning, in order to resolve the misallocation. Ultimately, this would most likely involve updating the core platform of the game.

Update the graphics - With this custom server, it would be nice to see Arcadia take more steps away from the original game (implemented 9 years ago - a long time in the technology world) and upgrade the details of what we look at when online.

Upgrade arcane transmutor - Make all materials that are combinable in the transmutor able to be transmuted in multiples (if you have enough charges). For example, 25 Raid X runes into 5 Raid XI runes. It is quite frustrating that the above example will only work if you combine 5 Raid X runes into 1 Raid Xi rune. Makes upgrading your cenedril pets, and other materials much harder to upgrade quickly.

Create new elite skills - We have the ability to have rare class combinations such as druid/priest, and knight/warden. We should have elite skills to help celebrate this uniqueness.

Server save instance progress - It would be nice if the server would save your progress in mini games, mirrorworld instances and other indivual instances. It is quite frustrating when you crash, and you miss out on completing that mini, especially when you have paid for it. Upon logging back in, and zoning in, the timer for the ini should resume. Give people until daily's reset to finalise their attempt.

Weapon training weapons - in weapon training area, have an NPC (or different ones for different weapon types) that sells different kinds of weapons for the training you want to do. Level bands (0-50, 51-80, 81-104 etc) with super fast attack speed, and super low damage, with infinite durability.

I have been working on this for some time, and now find myself unable to continue the list at this point in time. I will add more if and when I find points that are apt.

Merry Christmas / Happy holidays

Disco