Posts by Shilard

Hello,

the skill of Knight/Mage Holy Light Domain should deal "1620 + Stamina x 0,3 Light damage". With 200.000 Stamina it only deals 6.023 damage on balton in itnal camp. Is there maybe a calculation bug? Would it be 0,3 x 200.000 then it would deal 60.000. But it deals only 10% of it. I have nearly no p-attack or m-attack, but a bit p-damage and m-damage but don't know with which it should scale. Shouldn't stamina be more effected in this scenario or is it a bug?

Greetings

The idea of the new card system is not bad.

-)The attributes of a card can be enhanced the whole time

-)The value of the monstercards in a low area will be raised.

-)The players have now something ’new’ to do

-)Perhaps some other reasons too.

But it changes the game to a not sustainable one , cause the system is only very friendly for the people who has enough/whole time only to farm in game. How many hours should be spent to farm in order to get a good card? It seems very hard. I took 5 hours to get 3 cards with 3 attribute, unfortunately with lower value and they are not suitable for my class what I am playing. The new card system is for me a task, because it is impossible to know how long I need to get the ‘best’ card. The attributes of cards are so RANDOM.
    For the high-end players, who must work ,study or not has so much time to play any more due to the end of lockdown , it makes no sense!

With reference to new players, my question is: who begins tp play a MMORPG game with only cards farming? A lot of new players are coming to acardia because they can go to dungeons in one week! So I donot think the new card system will be amazing and attractive for new players.

Perhaps it will be more attractive for me to bring new contents, such as new class balancing ideas , Worldboss, new zones and PVP!

Best Regards!

Hello,

I wanted to mention, that the skill "Nature's Cleanse" (ID: 1490927) isn't working in all situations. For example if there is a small hill, sometimes the ppl in range will not be cleaned. Furthermore I have the feeling, that also cenedrils can block the skill, if they are between you and the other players. We had this sometimes at Boss 1 rofl (Nayat) with the guardians debuff, that it wasn't cleaned, even standing in less than 50 range to target.

Kind regards

Hi,

I wanted to suggest, that raid skills like "Blossoming Life" of druid/priest and "Regenerate" of priest/druid does not effect pets and cenedrils. After new cenedrils, nearly all player have 2 companions (normal pet + cenedril) and such raid heal effects target all. That means for example druid/priest in a full raid nearly 36 times heal over time effects every 2 seconds. and with Blossoming Life you also give them Regenerate. Both heals will heal 2 separate amounts. That results in 36 * 4 healing number / healing effects / healing events every 2 seconds.

If this number would be drastically reduced to effect only players, it could be improve the performance for healers.

Thank you

Greetings :)

Hi Devs,

Is the team considering implementing a magic golden 1 hand hammer? There are classes whose first choice would be a 1 hand hammer. However, there is no useful magic 1 hand hammer currently.

Thanks

Kind regards

I like this idea. Would be happy if a magical hammer like the magical xbow would be implemented. With magical attack and heal bonus for mdps and healer :)

Regarding Priest/Druid

Can you please change the color of "Healing Void" (ID: 1490464) ? It is hard to see for example circles at Boss 2 rofl.

Maybe you can change it to white? Or only colors at the edge of the circle?

Thanks for your attention

Regarding Rogue/Scout:

we tested the class in rofl and we have following suggestions:

Blood Arrow seems to be still 186% p-dmg increase. Maybe have a look into it, if only description is changed but not the mechanic. If it is correct, I have following suggestions.

Change Substitute (ID: 499501) to have trigger chance for Shot of 50% and let it deal 400% Shot and not 596%.

Furthermore change "Wraith Attack" (ID: 493258) to 500% and give it a 8% damage decrement for each extra target (right now it has no decrement)

Change "Fast Draw" to reduce damage to 500% for each hit. Also Change Precision to 50 Focus cost and let Fast Draw recover 5 Focus for each hit.

thanks for your attention <3

A little playful girl heard about a birthday party. She didn't know exactly who was hosting it, only the place where it would take place. But it was told that it should be a big party. The girl wanted to be there.

On her journey, the girl met little talking frogs that could help her and show her the way.

She met other animals with which she and her companions, the gingerbread and the teddy bear, played.

On her further way she found a playground with floating plates. She absolutely had to climb up there.

On her further way she found a playground with floating plates. She absolutely had to climb up there.

Regardless of what is in this treasure, she was desperate to get to the party and moved on until she reached the city and the party.

There were also great games. Especially what was her favorite game, climbing and jumping. With a lot of effort and the help of a stick, she could overcome all the obstacles of the game and climb all the way to the top.

Character: Shilard

Hello,

I have been playing this game for 10 years and have always been a healer. Both priest and druid. The last years I've only played druid.

The way healing currently works with either priest or druid is in dire need of a rework.Healers don't have mandatory stats that they have to use. The only thing that counts is the items used and how high they are tiered. Also, especially with druids, the HoTs with their caps are very low and almost useless with the current gear. This will not change in the future if healing in general and the HoT caps aren't reworked. A tank with 3 million health gets a HoT with 36.020 from recover, very low compared to nowadays hp values and with little impact. Healing at the moment is mainly reduced to either mother earth's fountain and recover on a druid or urgent heal on a priest. Healers basically can stat like tanks without any wisdom and still dont loose any healing due to the low wisdom cap. What are the wisdom stats for? There should be must-have stats for healers to that directly impact your healing output.

E.g. it would be an approach if you do something in the direction that the healing on the items scales with the wisdom. For example, if you consider 100k wisdom as 100% healing, an item with 5k healing at a wisdom of 50k will only give 2,5k healing effectively, so 50% less. If you had 150k wisdom, the item would give 7,5k healing.

This would at least in some way force you as a healer to use certain stats.