Posts by Exedo

As soon, as I have the time to work over the boss script, I will send you an update. Farming scripts should run smootly though.

Here is one of my scripts. It is not really perfect yet, but I havent played this combo much. Put it at the end of the script (CustomFunctions.lua - there is a comment block at the end)

1. it uses modes (which you can change to your liking), so call like this: /run KillSequence("1","farms", ... )
    Current modes: "farms" farm safe (uses interrupts), "farmq" farm quick (no interrupts used), "boss" - boss script (not really refined atm.

2. in case you dont have all the Elites, make sure to remove skills you cannot use (user comments for that -> --)

3. in case you edit the script you may want to use "Scite" to debug your script.

Hope this works for you

Cheers

If I was a developer for one day and had the skills to do it, I would try to

- make the game run more stable

- increase the mailbox size to more than 300 and make sure it doesnt overheat after 60+ items have been sent

- make older low level instances scalable to player level so that all the great content is still available and viable at a higher level. Because it would be too much of an effort to introduce new items for all level ranges, I would reward players with currencies such as Mementos and Arcadia coins if they run an instance above its original level.

- introduce a hard to diamond mode (like RT) to more instances

- make currencies tradable

- have general relationship system for players that acknowledges common achievements as party members

- have community rewards system where I can give a thumbs up to a random stranger who helped me out

- create an arcane transmutor that can melt stacks at a time

- create more bank space, that is purchasable for diamonds

- increase the stacksize of crafting runes and some potions

- introduce furnitures that improve processing speed

That's it for the moment. Only so much I can do within a day ;)

Thanx

Hey Neo,

I am new to this server as well, but not new to the game itself. I started over in Arcadia with two buddies from an old RoM Guild - we'd be happy to help out and give you some pointers. It is no big guild, but hey - nothing beats killing bosses when you're understaffed ^^

Just send me a pm or whisper in game to "Emalaith"

Cheers