Posts by Eneler

Recipe - Penguin
    x1 Diamond Shard
    x1 Robust Wooden Plank

x3 Weakened Metal Ingot
    Cost 1000 Gold
    Allows you to create a statue of the penguin boss from the gorge by analogy with other recipes.
    The cost of the recipe 15000 Arcadia Coin
    Requires carpenter 104 level

Recipe - Zak'vi

x1 Diamond Shard

x1 Robust Wooden Plank

x3 Weakened Metal Ingot

Cost 1000 Gold

Allows you to create a statue of the Zak'vi boss from the gorge by analogy with other recipes.
    The cost of the recipe 15000 Arcadia Coin

Requires carpenter 104 level

It would be nice to make such recipes for each new boss from a new dungeon.

Recipe - Hero Chronicles Potion
    х3 Sanctuary Flower Petals
    х2 Sacred Sand
    х1 Simple Elven Flask

All character stats increase by 25%, duration 1800 seconds

Requires alchemy lvl 104

Cost of manufacturing 10,000 gold

The cost of the recipe is 15,000 Coin of Arcadia
    This item will be used constantly and when creating it should be 3 items of such a potion

Recipe - Magic Attack Potion

х5 Sanctuary Flower Petals

х2 Sacred Sand

х1 Simple Elven Bowl

Magical attack increased by 30%, duration 900 seconds

Requires Cooking Level 104

The cost of the recipe is 25,000 Coin of Arcadia

When creating, you should get 2 items

Recipe - Holy Healing Potion

х5 Sanctuary Flower Petals

х2 Sacred Sand

х1 Simple Elven Flask

Healing points are healed by 5000 and also 5%, duration 900 seconds

Requires alchemy lvl 104

When creating, you should get 2 items

Recipe - Energy Recovery Potion

х3 Sanctuary Flower Petals

х2 Sacred Sand

х1 Simple Elven Flask

One-time restores 30% of HP and MP, then within 30 seconds restores 2% of HP and MP every second, 180 seconds recovery.
    This potion should replace the effects of the Firius potion.

Requires alchemy lvl 104

When creating, you should get 3 items

respect Eneler

All that I see the dungeon really strengthened, but the loot did not change, it was even worse than doing nothing, the problem was the reward, stat HoS is not a reward, let them drop out in HoS and DN and that's enough.

Red stats with three characteristics will be the only normal reward so that players go to this dungeon all the time.

In truth, very many expected just such a stat, by analogy with the 55 dungeon.

The Hall of the Lord of Demons is too weak and useless, nothing useful falls out in it except for monster cards, after 2 weeks everyone will forget about it.

The Dungeon Hall of the Demon Lord needs to be well strengthened and the loot must be changed, add more coins of Arcadia, there may be fragments of the gorge, a new yellow stat and a new red stat similar to Level 55 Demon Lord Hall, red stats with 3 parameters, for example str/str/dex or str/str/physical attack, and make such a stat only in the dungeon.

I just don’t see any reason to strengthen the old dungeons if nothing valuable falls into them, but overall the idea is very good, you just need to polish the embodiment of such an idea a little.

Correction of the arrow of the wind greatly upset (.

Everything else I personally was very pleased with, many useful changes and corrections, the only thing you need to call a pet after entering the mirror world.

Yes, I agree, approximately as many as 300-500 people are playing now. But many people are waiting for new content that will be released soon, so there are a lot of players in standby mode, much more than they are playing now.
    There is no sense in playing on other servers, all of them are inferior to Arcadia, you will not see anything new there, and usually interaction with players leaves much to be desired, everything is different here.

I fully support the proposal, for healers and support it will be easier.

Who says that you don’t need to die, if you don’t die, we are very happy for you, but you are not the only players on the server, you probably forgot about it, and you probably forgot that there will be a new ini soon, how will you not die there?) , there everyone will die on each mob the first time.

Critical errors are constantly in the gorge, and the problems are not even in them, problems that you cannot enter the game for the boss, the character outside the dungeon, is especially bad on the last boss in the gorge.

Make the character appear after a critical mistake in the dungeon and not at the point of rebirth !!!

We almost always have 12 people in 2 raids in the gorge, we try to take more people, and constantly someone after a critical error appears at the point of regeneration, it is not fair that players are left without a reward due to a critical error of the game client.

Today, our two raids had more critical errors than usual.

When a new dungeon comes out, everyone will go through it for 12 players the first time, and the fun will begin with critical errors. It is necessary to make the players always appear in the dungeon after a critical error, and the problem will be exhausted.

Melodic Don’t be nervous, I’m just saying as is, you yourself know that healing will be more if the weapon is higher than the level. I understand why you say that it is better to heal the weapon, his parameters will be higher but not significantly, he will have 1,000,000 HP or 1,050,000 does not matter, the mobs will not kill him anyway and the boss will kill him anyway.

Knight Does your screenshot seem to have 0% DPS))? Of course you’ll start to say that you are a support, but when you go as DPS you didn’t have much more, and your campaigns as a tank are absolutely epic so that no one wants to go with you when you play a tank).
    There is nothing to be proud of when you cite other players as an example and not yourself. 1 and 2 the boss in the giants is not an indicator at all, they are tactical and what kind of DPS can be talked about here. And to give only successful screenshots as an example is strange, I have such screenshots too
    1 boss for long-range attacks, of course, that scout on it can be the first, 2 boss also scout can be the first if other players do more events, 3 boss and even more so scout can be the first, this happens very often with us. But what about other bosses or the whole dungeon?), In the first place there will still be champions and a warriormage
    You like to upload screenshots that are successful for you, then I’ll post them), and here I have a scout outfit that’s not at all completed, I’m doing the champion now
    In any case, if other scouts would make the equipment dexterous, then DPS would give more, we checked and tested, there is no point in arguing lul, there will be little physical attack but damage will be greater thanks to dexterity, especially for the robber, he has all the skills attached to dexterity

Thank you very much for your replies.

Will do. A T11 stated since you guys been around and know more.

Just don't kill me on Stat prices. lol

No, weapons need to be made t14-t15 dirty stones.

If the boss kills the stat on weapons, it will not help you.

The doctor’s parameters are almost the same as the tank’s, the doctor doesn’t make any stats on the weapon, he doesn’t die anyway, but the healing will be less, magic damage affects the healing very much.

You are more careful about asking advice, they can advise that then everything will need to be redone, some noobs sharpen scout and robber strength)))), and they make level 58 garbage dagger in their left hand, assuming that there will be more damage)))), for they are sad to watch, seemingly imprisoned but noobs.

Think better with your own head and see how others are dressed, almost all the doctors on the server make the T14 weapon dirty stones, most importantly put the runes in the weapon at a speed of level 13.

Most important one first: We discovered that you can use the Provisions Courier as speedbuff in SW's. PLEASE, PLEASE disable them there asap, it makes pvp very unbalanced if not everyone is using one and additionally map control in SW is almost impossible with those, since you can literally run from base to base withing 5sec with them. So again, PLEASE disable them in SW:!::!::!:

While there is no normal balance in PvP, I’m more than happy with everything))), this evens out the chances, the player with quick reaction has more chances.

When a player falls from one hit, one does not need to run half the siege war to the goal)).

And of course, it’s not at all 5 seconds to run to the enemy’s castle, it’s not much faster, and all the same, they can kill 10 times on the way even at such a high speed.

I completely agree with the offer !!!

And I’ll add that with a full raid, 12 people after a critical error throws the player to the spawn point, only if the raid is not complete then the player appears on the same spot where he had a critical client error, this is not right, we are not guilty of critical errors if for example, on the last boss in the gorge, a critical error will occur, the player will be left without loot.

If you did that even with a full raid in case of a critical error the player would appear on the spot, it would be just fine)

Hello playernet
    Thanks for the new dungeon and other content.

After the patch, some bugs appeared, the appearance of the pet was replaced by a white square.

I also want to draw your attention to the fact that all classes except Scouts have raised their skills, you plan to raise scout skills in the future, now Scouts are very weak compared to other classes.
    ---------

I also want to say something off topic, because I do not want to create another topic)

I also wanted to ask, now the gold limit on the character is 999 999 999, this is very hindering, you have to store gold on other characters, if you removed this restriction, this would make life easier for many. And it’s better if you make gold for the whole account, so that it can be used by other characters on the account like rubies or diamonds.

Поздравляю и желаю терпения в работе с таким русским контингентом !!!))

Hello playernet
    I want to make some changes for your consideration.
    It’s probably no secret that I made a group on the social network vk.com to attract Russian players to Arcadia, but I ran into a huge problem, half of the players constantly write to me about problems with installing the game client, it's just awful, for all the time more than 100 people wrote to me with such problems, I’m already tired of answering them), many of them could not start playing because of this, so I propose to do the following.
    1. It is necessary to replace the completely old version of the client installation where you need to download the archives, I myself had problems installing the client when I started playing, maybe it’s worth making additional client installation options.
    2. Make a program file that itself downloads all client files, components and patches and installs them in the specified folder, for example, as in WoT, you need to download only 1 file that will install everything itself.
    3. Make a torrent distribution of an already installed game client.
    -------------------------
    When buying runes in the store, 1 purchased rune will occupy 1 cell in the store’s backpack, if you need to make a level 13 rune this will cause a lot of problems, make a stack of convolutions of packed runes up to 1000 pieces, remove the convolutions and make a purchase of runes without convolutions. When they raised the question about increasing stacks of food, I wrote about this, you expanded the stack of runes themselves, but in a packed form they still occupy 1 bundle 1 store cell.
    Boss event
    Add the missing world bosses to the boss event.
    Add Aielo to the Harpy Queen
    I would like to see bosses from the gorge added to the oude, if you do not want to make stats from the gorge accessible to everyone, you can not add the stats, leave only purple equipment, yellow stats and Arcadian ions, it’s worth doing this for the sake of Arcadia coins.

I do not want to create a separate topic, for this I will write here
    After my observations, I see that in the gorge damage only warriormage and champion, a scout equipped from the gorge is inferior to the warriormage 4 times in damage, there should not be such a difference.
    Mobs and bosses in the gorge have a strong resistance to physical attacks, you need to either reduce the physical protection of mobs and bosses in giants, or to train scouts.
    If you lower the protection then the champions will become even stronger, so it’s better to strengthen the scouts themselves. One of the options is to add a physical attack from dexterity, now 1 unit dexterity gives 1.3 physical attacks, this indicator can be increased to 1.7-2 physical attacks.
    Now you can play normally only a champion and a warriormage, it should not be so, think About Scout Boosts
    Chest 300 cells

I propose to make a chest for 200 cells, even if it will cost a lot, but it will help to unload the house, in houses where there are a lot of objects strong lags, this will help to unload the house.

I have 100500 chests with 30 cells in my house; finding the right subject in them is not an easy task, many people face such a problem.

If you make such chests, players who have already bought chests of 30 cells will also buy new chests and spend diamonds on them.))

Sunny Temple of Eternal Dream
    The Sun Temple dungeon is completely useless, nobody goes there, nothing needed falls, I propose to fix it with more valuable rewards.

You can add Coins of Arcadia for passing the dungeon, you can add Tikal Stats at the end.
    You can still make new accessories to replace the existing AOT, make better accessories than AOT, make them craft a component from the Solar Temple, similar to the fire and water dragon accessories of 55 lvl.

Players will start to drag AOT and will spend diamonds on it, the server will move, everyone will feel good about it.
    And then it will be necessary to strengthen this dungeon.

That's all for now, thanks for watching)

edit:

We have implemented new bosses to the boss event and also new chest.

Also runes are not in packages anymore and are therefore stackable in item shop backpack.

~Ravo

Hello playernet
    First of all, I want to express my gratitude for the fact that you really listen to the players, this is really very important, for which I express my special gratitude to you.
    I know that you are preparing a PvP patch, for this I wanted to share some ideas, some of the ideas were implemented on former Russian servers that were closed not so long ago.
    Maybe you already did it and planned to do it, but nobody knows the details of the PvP patch, maybe it will be interesting to you. The opinion of the players would also like to hear.

1. On the former Russian server, buffs that you receive in Arkadia each siege war were received 1 time, the next time you entered the siege war, the buff appeared on you again, it did not need to fill every siege war. Thus, all the time of the Siege of War, it was possible to devote to battle and not farm buffs on PvP protection against players and PvP damage against players, and other buffs. When leaving the guild, buffs were reset, buffs were taken personally to each player. Think maybe it will be possible to translate into Arcadia.

2. The new PvP equipment can already be viewed in the database through add-ons, but for now it is not available, if you have not yet decided how to add it, I suggest making it crafting, so that production requires possession of a level 100 professia. This would additionally raise the relevance of pumping professions, at the moment everyone except Alchemy and Cookery does not make sense to pump, if you make PvP equipment crafting, other professions will also be relevant, players will spend more of their time and diamonds on pumping professions. I propose making components for production only for Honor Points.

3. One of the main reasons why players do not go to the siege war, one garbage falls out of the bags of siege war, I propose to fix it.

What in my opinion is to change, to begin to replace Experience Orb (10,000 Points) and Talent Orb (100 Points), these items are useless. For example, add Experience Orb (100,000 Points) or Experience Orb (500,000 Points) or Experience Orb (1,000,000 Points) (randomly), Talent Orb (100,000 Points) or Talent Orb (200,000 Points) or Talent Orb (500,000 Points) (randomly) .

Also in the bag you can or even need to add a random number of gold (but not too much).

Remove items from dungeon level 99 and add items from dungeon level 100.

4. You should add other additional rewards for siege warfare, such as Monster Cards, 50 pieces or more, maps from siege warfare mobs and additional ones and add them to one bag with which 1 random item will fall out.

This can be done with an additional reward, and the main thing is that this additional bag does not fall out to the players who do nothing, as well as an additional charge should be given only for winning the siege war (this is important, or it will lose value)
    Bonuses on Monster Maps with a siege war can be made 1, 2, 3, 5 all the parameters and with more rare ones you can make PvP bonuses for damage and protection against players damage. This will increase the value of these Monster Cards and increase the desire to receive them.

5. The limit of 25,000 honor points should be removed, this is not necessary.
    It is necessary to add a reverse exchange "Badges of the Trial" to "Ancient Mementos" for those who have already collected all the titles of the siege war, for example, I collected all the titles and now "Badges of the Trial" I just accumulate, although it is impossible to make a reverse exchange for "Ancient Mementos" even with a smaller number
    You should also add the ability to get all existing Titles for "Badges of the Trial", as you pump them, you can only get 1 of 2 or 3 titles, you won’t get everything, I suggest to fix it, I suggest to fix it, after completing the title tree of the siege war so that you can get the proused titles for "Badges of the Trial", for title collectors it will be important.

6. On the Russian server there were PvP stats for Honor Points, but as it was there in Arcadia, it will not work, so I suggest that you make your PvP stats purple with 4 parameters each, and I propose to make 6 universal PvP stats for all classes, for example "all parameters/health level/damage by players/protection against players ", but the main thing here is to make a balance.
    If you add PvP stats, more players will prepare PvP equipment for themselves, now you need regular PvE stats for it, but most players can't even make PvE equipment for themselves, let alone PvP. Even if you get all stats on a siege war, still a lot of diamonds will go to raising equipment of 12 or 13 level, this will help to remove diamonds from the server and replenish the balance of diamonds, set the server in motion, players will spend their time and a lot of diamonds on it . In addition, it will create a market for such stats, some players will replenish diamonds to get them.

In all games, PvP equipment was prepared in PvP arenas, but in the runes of magic PvE stats are needed for PvP equipment, if you add PvP stats, this problem can be solved.

7. PvP runes, I saw they already exist in the database, I propose to make them for Honor Points 10 level, maximum 13 levels, so you will need a lot of time to do all Runes 13 levels for Honor Points. I also propose to add a rune for protection from shouting damage.

8. I propose to add PvP wings with additional PvP bonuses for honor points, call them for example the "Wings of the Warmaster".

I tried to describe the subtleties in as much detail as possible, most of what I wrote was already done on other servers and showed itself well, except for valuable awards for the siege war, so no one has implemented it on any server.

The more unique content, the more Arkady differs from the usual boring servers of runes of magic.

When the Russian server was closing, I showed the players new PvP equipment from Arcadia, and this alone attracted a lot of players, and if you do more how many more people are interested in Arcadia, according to my personal observations, Arcadia is the best existing server, but there is no limit to perfection).

The main thing in all the proposed balance.

--------

To summarize, that will change if all of the above listed implement.

1. players will spend a lot of time pumping professions to make new PvP equipment.

2. Players will replenish diamonds and buy ready-made PvP equipment, stats and PvP fleeces from other players.

3. Players much more will register a siege war for valuable rewards and honor points.

4. Players will spend a lot of time on PvP content, they will have something to do in the game.

6. Players spend a lot of time getting Honor Points, they will have something to do in the game.

6. Players will spend diamonds spending time using guild polygon to earn points of honor.

7. Add new cards and titles for collectors, thereby increasing the time online players.

Everyone will benefit from it

Thank you very much for your attention.

A good idea, or you need to increase the time or reduce the price, or a little first and second).

It’s still a long time to remove the limit on gold 999 999 999, why is it needed when so much gold is used here?)

We have even started to return the players who have not played for a long time, so they liked the update ..

Of the changes I liked everything very much, especially everyone liked packs of food of 100 each.

The appearance of pets can be evaluated when it is introduced under the share, but the fact that you made me very happy, the appearance of all the bosses in the game will be gradually added.

Let's wait for the weekend to take a new mini game, I wanted to know more about this game now, this also applies to the new currency.

As for VIP, it’s good that you improve it, but it’s still far from ideal.

We made a balance for the physical classes on Salifus and in the Survival Hall is very good.

We returned the Cyclops' Den to normal mode, which is also very good, now you can knock out the maps and appearance of equipment from there.

Now about the bad, today while I was at work, I saw how the game chat in Discord just exploded with indignation when everyone noticed that you changed the prices for charges of 300 Firius token = 100 charges, such changes will lead to the departure of new players who are not so easy to bring here I categorically do not approve it and I hope that you will fix it back.

It turns out that farming is not profitable at all for the daily task coupons, and new players still need to pump skills and accumulate gold, how will they do it?

I played on different servers, there was a server on which they added mana stones to the store, after which it was immediately closed, all the players left it.

You probably know that the Russian servers of the game were closed and half of the people came here, there are many reasons for their closure, but one of them was charged; there were 200 Firius tokens = 10 charges, and the prices of diamonds are 12 times higher than in Arcadia, imagine what was there, everything was done there so that the players could only get worse and finally the Russian dump was closed, do not turn into them and do not make hasty changes that will affect the server’s economy so much, one not significant action can quickly ruin everything, a good example of a server about which I wrote above, which added mana stones to the store.

For the withdrawal of Diamonds, add new game items for which they will pay for diamonds, and the more they will be, the better.

I also wanted to mention a very important point, when buying Runes, Tickets for the mirror world or similar items, they drop 1 unit to the backpack of the store. It's just awful, if they need 1000 pieces to buy it is very inconvenient, they definitely need to be made at least 100 pieces in a pack.

Very good idea, I myself wanted to write about it in the near future.

Best would be packs of 999 pieces and the arrows for the scout in packs 9999 pieces.

Here, of course, it is not necessary to make a pack so large, but a pack of food needs at least 100 pieces.

Another backpack, a 180-cell backpack was designed for the first chapter of the game with LVL 50, to put it mildly, it has long outlived its usefulness and for normal play it is not enough, you have expanded the bank of the store, but not the whole lot, think about this proposal.

Hello

I propose to make items that will change the appearance of pets to the appearance of the bosses without affecting the skills of the pet, only the appearance.

This idea is not new, but very popular on other servers.

Everyone will benefit from this, it’s good for you that users will spend diamonds on it, it’s good for users to have something new in the game

Here is an example of how it might look in the screenshot.

1074f9cc0779.jpg

1. In many dungeons and many mobs there are no cards, you need to add them to the possibilities, ideally in every mob in the game. Many have already been sharpened and they have nothing to do, and they collect cards for such players and there will be something to do.

2. It is necessary to make the matalines interesting again, add new stats for malateen shells, this will be useful for beginners.

3. A very important point, PvP is impossible to play normally, 1 hit and a corpse, you need to cut the damage on the games many times.

4. It is necessary to replace PvP sets with new 104 ones, and it is desirable to add PvP runes There is no set of equipment in the PvP budget, you need to make a set.

5. Enter the subject for training weapons that can be put into the house or castle of the guild.