Posts by ridianod

Hi. Can you please remove "Perfect Tempered X(Sun,Moon etc.) Jewel's in wheel of fortune ? Why ? Because Most people use 102-104 level item in game so why these tempered jewel's here? For me Transport Rune is more important than these jewels . We just need "Perfect X Jewel"'s. It's enough for everyone Also if you raise the chance of the get Armor and Weapon Perfect Jewel is also good too. I thing accesories jewel chance is bigger than other jewels. So at the end what I want here;

- Remove Tempere Jewel
    - Increase the chance (or same as Accesories Jewel) of Armor and Weapon Perfect Jewel
    - If you do this you can just give "1" jewel is will be better than now.

And sorry for my english. I hope you can understand what I trying to tell. Thanks.

Hi. I red #here# . But I dont understand where are these npc's. For example I find Cowboy quest outside of the varanas. But this link said the location is central plaza. I want to know NPC's name pls. I want to try killing dragon quest. But I cant find anything. "Support Storytelling Troupes" where are they ? ?( Please add more information about festival NPC's.