Posts by Drakti

Since it's a vanilla zone and no one has the materials to open it, maybe it's possible to leave it open permanently so you can get the accessory set for new players or add it to the item shop

Good morning / afternoon / evening, I am currently playing DUO with a dps friend and we like to do low level content at his level and play chill, I am currently playing K/R (lvl 50) but I have realized that I have little survival without a healer, if someone would be so kind as to tell me what would be the best option to tank and have survival without having a healer as a 3rd person, only my dps friend and me

Dont think its dead. Just mostly active during EU time. And havent seen many guild recruitments that didnt want "rofl ready". Which i dont know what that is or means. Also i dont think many post or look at forums.

rofl = realm of forgotten legends ( last dungeon of the game to get equipment (the yellow one) )

is this game dead?

and no, as the one above says not many people recruit, maybe if you ask for the world channel someone might whisper to you

Thanks, this answer was what I was looking for <3 , I'll try both to see how they are, especially in solo content to farm memes, IS etc

currently which is the best scout there is? I remember that long ago it was the scout / warden with autofocus, and when they added the new combinations (between races) it was the scout / wl but now hardly see any scout (at least I don't see them), and it's a class that I have always liked, and I would like to know what is the strongest combination with scout as main

Good afternoon / evening or day, I would like to know what classes would be good to do a duo to make the vanilla content since my brother and I have thought, to return to the server and taking advantage of the fact that you can modify the exp to x1 to go chill.

in advance thanks for your help :D