Posts by moralito44

Thank you for your reply soulscout.

However, I still do not understand how ppl hit that high.
    Forgot to mention before, but I am also using t10 agile set + noctural ring and earrings.
    My pet is lvl 57 I think... but pet passive are maxed. cenedril is lvl 50 and the skill that gives me 3 hundred something I think... than I use aoth strike cape 2 hundred some dmg as well.
    The I use tower attack buff IX, maid attack buff, zodiac +6% and +3% all attributes, wine, stew, hero pot, IS all attribute and str/dex food, transformation (the one that gives str and dex) caviar (10 % crit dmg), strong stimulant, I even use arcane potion for faster snipe, I also use the turkey that gives 3% of physical attack then for buffs 6% from warlock, awakening of the wild from the d/w, wrd skill that increases physical attack, I get the physical attack buff from the npc next to the hoe port (the one u pay 30k for buffs)the elite that makes shot hit 2 times, briar shiled, blood arrow, increase crit rate from scout skill, focus regeneration skill from scout, hide (do not remember the name but works like hide from rogue skill but the next skill is a crit hit or increases dmg of hidden peril or somthing like that), tamb and lute, essence (5 mins skill) . I also have most of dmg bonus draco cards, and wabbit title.
    As for rotation basically, snipe is my opening skill, autoshot while casting snipe, charged chop, hidden peril, then spam shot. And whenever my hidden peril and charged chop are up I used them, also, when I get the buff from hiden peril I use snipe.

To be honest I do not think I am missing any buffs (except for the new coin food but I do not count this coz the guy hitting hard was not using it) and I do not think there is a problem with my rotation since I am talking about the dmg or snipe, charged chop, and shot.

I am really frustrated.... I seriously need some advice.

Thank you in advance

Hello there,

I was wondering if anyone here can tell me what kind of food, pots, iss, cenedril, guild tower buff, etcetc I have to use during burn.
    I know ppl use soul seal as well but... I have seen scout hiting like 80M with snipe with no soul seal and hitting like 5M per shot etcetc. I have no idea how the heck ppl hit that hard. Even with soulseal there is no way for me to hit that high.
    By the way, I am using full 104 set, phantom strike t14, all gear t10, speed, ability, agility, pain, endurance, defness, all runes XI.

I would appreciate so much if someone could tell me exactly how they do it. (as written in the first sentence buff, pots, etcetc)

Thank you in advance