Posts by crymorepls

the guild pulse had in the last half year the same chance to farm aldo like all the other guild but they have slept. I think the bigest problem is that a few player from this guild came back to Paradise and think they own this boss only because other could do it before. They knew that sandstorm and improved have an agreement about that boss but they acted as if they did not know that to grab the boss by force. I think noone like this behavoir. I think the new debuff when you killed aldo is a VERY GOOD thing. All the other guilds have the chance to see him now, if you do it only for 1 hour no other guild will see aldo because only this 3 guilds will do him then, THANKS FOR THIS GREAT IDEA. And Cathy pls stop this complain about that boss all the time, the guild pulse got much divinity stats in the last month one of this stat costs 25-30 k dias because aldo only has good stats, maybe a gm who read this can check how much good divinity stats they got in the last month from aldo, your guild sell it in ah because you have so much stats, you dont think other guild want farm them too ? if you do it 1 time a day you get 2 divinity stats thats 50 k dias for your guild is that not enough ??? a reason to flame so much in worldchat and forum about that ? I would be very happy if you could stop it.

sorry for my bad english too :D