Advice for a new player

• /Hi all,
    I am currently downloading the game as I type this and I have never played ruins of magic before. Could you guys give me some info about game.

Like what is the V.I.P player thing?

What is unique to this server, like do you have quests that are different that the official?

Can I still enjoy the game fully without spending money to get Diamonds ?

Any other advice would be welcome.

• What is V.I.P ?

V.I.P membership cost 9.99 EUR a month and you get the following on all 8 characters on your account:

• The unique title "Arcadia Supporter" (+500 all attribs, +500 p.atk, M.atk, defense and 2% stamina)
    • Free transportation (transports no longer consume transport runes)
    • Free recording (marking no longer consumes marking ink)
    • 50% Exp Bonus (Combat)
    • 50% Tp Bonus (Combat)
    • 50% Drop Bonus
    • Purified Fusion Stone (1 per day)
    • Phoenix Redemption (1 per day)
    • Daily Quest Ticket (2 per day)
    • Ancient Treasures Investigation Record (1 per day)
    • Malatina Reset Ticket (3 per day)

Is this something that you must have to enjoy Arcadia? Certainly not, but If you don't mind spending money it is certainly worth it with what you get IMO.

What is unique to this server?

• Lvl 100 cap
    • 15x EXP rate, 10x TP & Gold rate for combat AND quests
    • ACTIVE GMs
    • Can obtain all 10 classes
    • Cyclops Lair (93) Hall of Survivors (100) Dalanis Nightmare (100) custom ARCADIA instances that official servers do not have
    • Race & Gender changes offered
    • VOTE for diamonds daily (24 dias per day)
    • NPC gift/Trade ins and free titles
    • Custom Arcadia Pink stats ( HERE is a link as an example of pink stats on a piece of gear)
    • Diamond rates much better if you chose to spend money
    • Many class combination adjustments
    • Many bug fixes versus official servers

Just a few things off of the top of my head

Can you enjoy the game to the fullest extent with out spending money?

Yes, you certainly can!
    However expect to spend a bit more time grinding to obtain gear and stats versus if you purchased diamonds to buy gear with.

Other advice?

It might be harder to find a guild as a brand new player, but do not let that get you down! If you are lvl 100 and at least trying to work on some gear you will have better luck finding a guild.

If you see a GM talking in world chat (their chat is a pink color in /y) they are VERY helpful with questions you might have if they are not busy :)

- Obtaining dias?

Make sure to do your voting every day because every little bit helps!

Making & selling dirty tier mana stones is a great way to make diamonds (especially as a new player)

Also the same with clean tier stones (but these cost you a little more to make since you need purified fusion stones)

• Very nice summary!!

Could you also please add a list with all improvements you did to some classes?

Best Regards,
    Kaiza

• Could you also please add a list with all improvements you did to some classes?

A few changes I know of off the top of my head as a player here:

• K/w Authoritative Deterrence is not nerfed like official servers (lasts a full 10 seconds)
    • P/s ice blade is not nerfed here (no 3 second cooldown)
    • P/w was adjusted, Can wear Chain and leather gears here (idr/not 100% sure but I think it was the 60 elite "Light Healer Fighting Spirit" that was removed to allow this)
    • Scout was redone/buffed here before officals got scout buff
  • Devs on this server decided to not mess wth class balance. They made some nice changes long time ago and never touched it again since then. I dont know what was a reason behind that but it very sad that they cant even "balance" warrior/scout like official devs did. I mean its basically just changing values on one skill nothing else.

Can we get any official statement why devs suddenly decided to stop with balance patches on this server?

• Can we get any official statement why devs suddenly decided to stop with balance patches on this server?

They did not stopped with balancing, for example they added few days ago bleed-effect on Shadowstab with axe for Rogue/Warrior.

Maybe they have a lot of work with the Chapter 2 server these days...

• I mean its basically just changing values on one skill nothing else.

I am pretty sure when any such adjustments are made it is not just 2 clicks and BOOM done lol

If they were to adjust BA for w/s then it would most likely change it for all scout combos and possibly nerf scout a little bit... resulting in more players complaining about that soo you have to consider that as well.

Also... how long did it take for offical servers to adjust scout ?

The devs here have done a pretty good job of adjusting some combos IMO but you cannot make everyone happy :pinch:

• Official Post

Can we get any official statement why devs suddenly decided to stop with balance patches on this server?

Dont worry, we dont stop :whistling: Just be patient a little bit, i think in next patch we can release some changes.

• They can just adjust warrior/scout blood arrow and leave scout main blood arrow untouched. Thats how they done their previous "class balance". Check Shot on r/s and then check it on scout and you will see what im talking about. Different values.

Closed the thread.