Which class-combo?

• Because my favorite class-combo of the Battle Monk (Priest/Warrior) is effectively killed on this server, thx to the improvements (nerf) on the lvl 45 Eliteskill, I am looking for a new combo to play.

Rules:

Do's:

- must be fun to play
    - must be a rare combo, not played by many

Don'ts:

- must NOT be a FOTM-combo (aka K/M, W/M, R/M or S/Wd, I play for fun not to be #1 on the charts!!)

I have tried some combo's, but I cannot make a decision, so I'm asking the Arcadian community to help me :D

Former Battle Nun (90/86) from (Original) server Isiltir, later known as Agenor.
    On Paradise: Amaron (Magical Wd/D)

• I'm fairly new to the game and tried numerous combos. I also play for fun. My faves are (and ones I want to master):

warden scout - love playing with the pets, and it's quite a decent class with ranged skills. Very versatile.
    warrior scout - I'll master this one day. There's no 'spamable' skill, so very different.
    mage scout - love the bouncy numbers as you hit something, some great elites with lots of potential.
    warrior knight - damage isn't good but for "off tank" defence and parry can get high and lots of unique shield skills, especially throw shield.

I'm not into a healer class. I recently tried priest/knight knight/priest.

Just my 2 cents. I suspect there will be a million opinions on 'best' or 'fun' class. Good luck with it :)

• Should try out Warlock/Priest, it's not often to see that class combo and the elites are unique, basically becoming a DPS healer as using skills like "Psychic Arrows" (Warlock) making so that there's a chance for "Urgent Heal" (Priest) become an insta cast as well as increasing healing power of the skill.

• Thx everybody for your suggestions, I will try W/S maybe W/R and Wl/P. I'm currently leveling a magical build Wd/D, haven't seen those on this server and on the server of the other publisher they are a rare site as well. A few weeks ago I met one during SW on the other server and he (or she) hit me like a mule despite being almost 20 lvls lower than my Monk :(

Former Battle Nun (90/86) from (Original) server Isiltir, later known as Agenor.

• also on this server, we have the ability to try the combos that are not available to the [other Publisher] servers, like champ/knight or priest/druid, you do not get elites for them, but you can definitely do some interesting things. I have been playing around with champion/knight and with only house buffs, guild castle buffs and regular skills, I can get my physical defense over 1.5 million which is nice for tanking, if i added other pots, IS items and marriage food stuff, I am sure the pdef will exceed 2 million. Just another possibility if your looking for the challenges :)

• Thx everybody for your suggestions, I will try W/S maybe W/R and Wl/P. I'm currently leveling a magical build Wd/D, haven't seen those on this server and on the server of the other publisher they are a rare site as well. A few weeks ago I met one during SW on the other server and he (or she) hit me like a mule despite being almost 20 lvls lower than my Monk :(

So am i the only one besides him that went WD/D when i first joined?

Ingame name: Jadaswift

Class: wd/d/w: 104/63/70

Guild:

Sever: Paradise (The best place to be!)

So am i the only one besides him that went WD/D when i first joined?

That was during sw on the other publishers server ^^ And no, you're not alone :thumbup: I almost have as much fun with my little Wd/D than I have with my Monk :thumbup:

• So am i the only one besides him that went WD/D when i first joined?

That was during sw on the other publishers server ^^ And no, you're not alone :thumbup: I almost have as much fun with my little Wd/D than I have with my Monk :thumbup:

oh so you meant its rare on other publisher game?

Ingame name: Jadaswift

Class: wd/d/w: 104/63/70

Guild:

Sever: Paradise (The best place to be!)

• That was during sw on the other publishers server ^^ And no, you're not alone :thumbup: I almost have as much fun with my little Wd/D than I have with my Monk :thumbup:

oh so you meant its rare on other publisher game?

Yes, most are either M/W or R/M or Ch/R, a few have /P or /D as secondary or are W/Wd, and there is the occasionally Wl/M-M/Wl running around. Haven't seen a Magical build Wd/D on the other server :(