Cenedril

• Hello
    I have a suggestion on the new exchange .Npc that could replace cenedrills hearts, mementos on the white elements needed to improve. I ask for your opinion on this topic.

• They have an npc that exchanges mems for hearts ? Also if they do they shouldnt replace it but it would also be cool to have one to trade mems for the mats to lvl it because it does get hard after lvl 6 or 7

• Exchanging cenedril hearts for materials would be really good. Unlocking your pet to max rank is easy, and after getting max rank hearts are not useful anymore.

I also wouldn't mind exchanging mementos for cenedril upgrade parts. Another source of those upgrade parts would be nice ^^

• Word trading other hearts for hearts is useless and easier way to max pet is always cool because on mithras it can take a whole year I believe if not longer

• If you´re hardworking it´ll take less than half an year with some alts.

IMO a dias-to-mats trading npc or some mat-packages in IS for happy-hour, would be enough.

• Above 90 level cenedril need 2.5k white elements on one top element. I think one year is too short. Rank is not everything. We don't have only one cenedril to do.

• Maxing ALL cenedrils is luxury and luxury always costs something ... real money or hardwork, that´s live

IMO no need for a mementos or heart npc for the mats

• Hmm if it takes that long to get it lvled we should have another alternative to help get it up imo

• If that make the people want to farm them and we can get back the AH traffic and prices we had before the last (awefull) change of pets system, I wouldnt mind.

• "If that make the people want to farm them and we can get back the AH traffic and prices we had before the last (awefull) change of pets system, I wouldnt mind. "

Devs - I wonder if we could consider changing the way how Mirrorworld selection used to be - can pick whichever mirrorworld instance we can go from a selected list multiple times instead of predefined ones - would be great. Is it possible to revert back to the original design assuming others would agree (I suspect most would)?

• In connection with the last request in the IS promotion, I raise the topic. Maybe more players will say something about it. Putting everything into IS I do not think it's the right approach to the game, what else is to propose an alternative.

• Add them to Item Shop would be a fail imho. Increase number of mobs, number of mats or the rarity of these when you loot them might be a good solution, specially for those level after 90 which are nearly impossible to achieve.

Closed the thread.

Closed the thread.